• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc In what order should I take my drugs? [Benzos & Opioids]

Please please please be careful. I cant tell you how many overdoses ive responded to because someone mixed opiates and benzo's. Personally, Ive had some super strong H before and I literally had to tell myself to breathe and noticed it was hard to stay awake (ended up giving myself narcan). If you have to do this, dial 911 just in case.
Heh, ive done that once or twice but i suppose not to that extent, i hate when you end up having to take deep breaths thats when you know youve done aliil too much :/

Whats the difference between promethazine and xanax i ask because promethazine takes away every inkling of anxiet and negative thoughts its not even addictive physically, its to damn good so i only take it when i really wanna zomb out

Whats the difference between promethazine and xanax i ask because promethazine takes away every inkling of anxiet and negative thoughts its not even addictive physically, its to damn good so i only take it when i really wanna zomb out

Promethazine is a first generation sedating antihistamine and Xanax (Alrpazolam) is a Benzodiazepine.

Xanax is king of the hill but its only rival is klonopin aka clonazepam which is just as strong but much longer lasting

I prefer Clonazepam for its longer half life.
Yep same, but i only use them to come down from amps or crack really ^^ gonna have to take some later but im gonna challenge myself to see if i can nod off wo them ( been rollin for 2 days, planning on rollin another 9 hrs) hopefully i dont needa take anything! So far im around 300-420mg adderall in =p

Yep same, but i only use them to come down from amps or crack really ^^ gonna have to take some later but im gonna challenge myself to see if i can nod off wo them ( been rollin for 2 days, planning on rollin another 9 hrs) hopefully i dont needa take anything! So far im around 300-420mg adderall in =p

Jeez! I dont know how people can tolerate high doses of stimulants. Being awake for days is crazy. No offence. I've had my fair share of Coke binges but the comedown just aint worth it

Jeez! I dont know how people can tolerate high doses of stimulants. Being awake for days is crazy. No offence. I've had my fair share of Coke binges but the comedown just aint worth it
Long as benzos are handy and lucky i somtimes dont even need more than one and im set for zzzz time but eh i can go on 6 day crack binges and be totally fine albeit tired enough that i sleep for 2-3 entire days but comedowns dont usually hit me so hard maybe i just react different, i also anticipate it coming and know its inevitable gotta pay for any fun or drugs you use :/ lol my longest binge was 8 days and i slept 4 entire days i didnt even know what planet i was on when i woke up im currently debating extending this binge to a 3rd whole day/start of a 4th

Long as benzos are handy and lucky i somtimes dont even need more than one and im set for zzzz time but eh i can go on 6 day crack binges and be totally fine albeit tired enough that i sleep for 2-3 entire days but comedowns dont usually hit me so hard maybe i just react different, i also anticipate it coming and know its inevitable gotta pay for any fun or drugs you use :/ lol my longest binge was 8 days and i slept 4 entire days i didnt even know what planet i was on when i woke up

Dont u get paranoid or start tweaking when binging for days? Coke made me super paranoid just after doing it for a few hours!

Paralysis by analysis. Only real way to know from a substance-tolerant user is to try. I never got a straight scientific definitive answer in this entire thread. I know YMMV. Based on my tolerance and general strength of lungs, heart, and health from doctor checkups, Dr. Jykell will now try.

That experience last night was the most relaxing incredible experience ever. Dangerous? always a possibility. It felt good though.

I once had a IV shot of China white heroin 7 hours after taking 10 mg of Valium. I didn't drop. Another time i was sold a bad hit of heroin that was heroin crushed up with xanax and I nearly died. I woke up in hospital and was told my heart and breathing had stopped. I was lucky i i didn't get a serious case of brain damage from lack of oxygen.

So yeah don't mix the two.