• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc in the mood for delirants - Biperiden(Akineton) vs Nutmeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
So the name says it, I know I have done some stupid stuff in the past, and I am about to do some stupid stuff now.

But what do you guys think about delirants. I have done both Nutmeg and akineton, both twice in the past.

Nutmeg for me was 48 hours of paranoia and fear + bad breath from the powder.
Akineton was funny but had a weird side effect, I lost my nearsightedness, and it made me not like the experience as I couldn't stay on my laptop :\:p

Akineton was kinda like shrooms in the way that the walls were breathing and morphing and shifting, and I would wake up in the middle of the night, seeing dreams that made no sense and laugh at my self when I realized that I am hallucinating.

What do u guys think, has anyone of you done any delirants?

Don't know if I should try and do nutmeg or biperiden?
Nutmeg is too tough to swallow, and the effects last too long!

(I am about to swallow 14mg biperiden, and try and record myself)

Umm are you serious?? How old are you?

Mods, this user HAS to be trolling or something. I'm sure many people remember other threads of his.

-PA

Since you asked a question and then decided to do the biperiden anyway, try a comparison test, if you feel so inclined.

I agree with what you said about nutmeg.

There was a relatively long period of time where the slightest smell of nutmeg made me gag.

There are a few folks on here that enjoy nutmeg.

There are more chemicals that are medicinal and related to better substances IMO.

Afa duration and wonderful taste of nutmeg, lower the amount from the amount that lasted too long.

Just do the math. No subjective dose questions.

Things I vividly remember about nutmeg.

Trying to chug a large quantity of nutmeg is horrible. I would mix teaspoon amounts mixed with chocolate milk or something that at least distracts from the taste.

Drink a bunch of fluids, preferably water or Gatorade. The point is continuous hydration. That is one of the major side effects, as you know.

Another theoretical way would be to put them in gel caps It would at least go down easier.

Like a lot of food products, nutmeg has interesting chemical properties like other health foods, like sweet basil for instance.

Similar to biperiden i take 4 mg of benztropine everyday. I cant imagine why would you want to take that much. This just sounds stupid.

I have also taken nutmeg and overall wasnt the best time nausea, sweating, and felt very dirty.

I ate nutmeg before. I get the dirty part of it. I remember laying on my bed and I would feel like I was getting pulled down on the bed. Roughly 30 seconds later, I felt like I was being held to the ceiling.

Despite thinking nutmeg is a very stupid idea. I know once i found out about i was detetmined to try it and this helped me alot. Please be aware even the mild dosages i would not describe as a pleasent experience. Additionally unlike anticholinergics i quickly learned to leave it alone at any dose.

https://erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg_article1.shtml

Nice Erowid link. So if you do weigh it and put it in 00 gel caps and dose low, it should be safe enough to experiment with.

As a once in a blue moon thing it should be okay.

OP, read the link ! Pretty informative.

If your asking, bugger the both of them. Neither are fit for consumption in the context of psychoactive (that is, euphorigenic, drug-user's sort of psychoactive) effects.

I like the taste of nutmeg, never got 'high' on them, but I did used to seal them from the home ec room in my special ed school and gnaw on them in other classrooms. Not eating loads, just...kinda like a squirrel with a nut, gnawing and nibbling away at them. Not done to get high (or rather, try to), but just because I liked nicking the things so I could eat them. Or if I was IN home ec, if I had to grate a bit into something, I'd quickly and discretely palm the rest of it up my sleeve and pretend to open the container and put it back.

No idea what its like personally as a psychoactive but I've never, ever, heard anything but 'fucking hell I wish I hadn't done that' being the sentiment after the experience. Which leads me to think I'll ignore it as a psychotropic.

And anticholinergic delirients are just bad for you plain and simple. Mouth drier than Theresa May's cheesy, yeasty fermenting vulva, gone batshit crazy into a nightmare-world you don't even know is not your regular world where eternity on your part is to be spent, urinary retention (can't piss even if your desperate) likewise most probably if you need to drop one.

Dry, irritated eyes. Heart rate issues. EVERYTHING just dried out, your visionary accomodation going to shit as antimuscarinics paralyze the nerves that adjust the size of the eye's pupil. Pupils being massively dilated. You'll go bright red probably. And you'll feel like the devil himself just jacked off and spunked in your mouth before stamping on your head, crapping on your exposed brain then fucking off back to hell to do whatever the devil does in hell, when he isn't out hunting damned souls.

Really? those are the good points of antimuscarinic delirients. That actually sounds more like an advert for the fuckers than an attempt to dissuade.

If your asking, bugger the both of them. Neither are fit for consumption in the context of psychoactive (that is, euphorigenic, drug-user's sort of psychoactive) effects.

I like the taste of nutmeg, never got 'high' on them, but I did used to seal them from the home ec room in my special ed school and gnaw on them in other classrooms. Not eating loads, just...kinda like a squirrel with a nut, gnawing and nibbling away at them. Not done to get high (or rather, try to), but just because I liked nicking the things so I could eat them. Or if I was IN home ec, if I had to grate a bit into something, I'd quickly and discretely palm the rest of it up my sleeve and pretend to open the container and put it back.

No idea what its like personally as a psychoactive but I've never, ever, heard anything but 'fucking hell I wish I hadn't done that' being the sentiment after the experience. Which leads me to think I'll ignore it as a psychotropic.

And anticholinergic delirients are just bad for you plain and simple. Mouth drier than Theresa May's cheesy, yeasty fermenting vulva, gone batshit crazy into a nightmare-world you don't even know is not your regular world where eternity on your part is to be spent, urinary retention (can't piss even if your desperate) likewise most probably if you need to drop one.

Dry, irritated eyes. Heart rate issues. EVERYTHING just dried out, your visionary accomodation going to shit as antimuscarinics paralyze the nerves that adjust the size of the eye's pupil. Pupils being massively dilated. You'll go bright red probably. And you'll feel like the devil himself just jacked off and spunked in your mouth before stamping on your head, crapping on your exposed brain then fucking off back to hell to do whatever the devil does in hell, when he isn't out hunting damned souls.

Really? those are the good points of antimuscarinic delirients. That actually sounds more like an advert for the fuckers than an attempt to dissuade.

Your mileage may vary and effects are subjective.

Nutmeg is cool only for the few chemicals in there.
It has a very shitty side effect profile.

?the things you do for Love.....?

I was simply pointing out what I could. Besides experimenting with the ??good? active chemicals, if I had lab grade stuff, i wold revisit it. Currently, I wouldn?t touch either.

OP, there is much better psychoactive substances out there to enjoy.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.