• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

In Memoriam Captain.Heroin

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.

Your posts always made me laugh, you were quite an odd guy, very emotional and dark at times but I could feel you tried your best to keep those demons at bay. Wherever you are mate, I hope you're finally at peace.
We all miss you dear brother.
I send you much love Andrew.

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.
😭

Ive had quite a few accounts after i stopped lurking,and he was the first to reach out to me on my first acc.

See you on the other side bro..I cant claim to have known you well,but you were a rare breed,I could tell as much..and you loved people in your way that was clear.
Hope your in a better place

Soo sorry to hear that it really hurts my heart💔💔