Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

In joint case with U.S., China jails nine fentanyl smugglers

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
In joint case with U.S., China jails nine fentanyl smugglers
Huizhong Wu
Reuters
November 6th, 2019
XINGTAI, China (Reuters) - A Chinese court on Thursday imprisoned nine people, one of whom received a suspended death sentence, on charges of smuggling fentanyl into the United States, in the first such case the two countries have worked on together.

China has faced U.S. criticism for not doing enough to prevent the flow of fentanyl into the United States, and the issue has become another irritant in bilateral ties, already strained by a bruising trade war the two are now working to end.

The joint announcement of the successful action against smugglers, in front of a group of Chinese and foreign reporters invited by the Chinese government, comes as the two countries are expected to be close to signing an interim trade deal.

Yu Haibin, a senior official with China’s National Narcotics Control Commission, told reporters in the northern city of Xingtai, where the court case was heard, that Chinese and U.S. law enforcement had worked together to break up the ring. Members were accused of smuggling fentanyl and other opioids to the United States via courier.

The case originated in 2017 from the Department of Homeland Security’s New Orleans office, which acted on a tip from an informant who provided contact information for a Chinese seller using the pseudonym “Diana,” Austin Moore, a regional attache with the department, told reporters.
Read the full story here.

Gotta show the world that your doing something aye she? she shing ping? atleast that shit is not in the uk not where I am anyway my shit is always the same( off the same gang) you can feel it before you even breathe it in it just has this heavyness to it that no one else seems to has

Xi Jinping is a cocky cock, but hey, any fent off the streets is good news at least.

Gotta show the world that your doing something aye she? she shing ping? atleast that shit is not in the uk not where I am anyway my shit is always the same( off the same gang) you can feel it before you even breathe it in it just has this heavyness to it that no one else seems to has

Weren't you just asking if you can smoke "China white" aka most likely fent. Ziploclone bandit already confirmed that they had fent in his part of the UK. It's only a matter of time.

Weren't you just asking if you can smoke "China white" aka most likely fent. Ziploclone bandit already confirmed that they had fent in his part of the UK. It's only a matter of time.
Yes I was what relevance does that have here?

If you had "China white" then chances are it was fentanyl.
Well yes but this is politics and I don't think it was fet maybe but it was quite euphoricbas normal I thought fet was hard to get these good effects without risking death I certainly hope it wasn't fent :)

Well yes but this is politics and I don't think it was fet maybe but it was quite euphoricbas normal I thought fet was hard to get these good effects without risking death I certainly hope it wasn't fent :)

Yeah... I wasn't talking about the politics. Just your statement about Fent not being in your area. Did you smoke it?

Most of the fentanyl is weaker analogues that isn't your instant death maker but they are especially dangerous because there are so many different varients floating around and they significantly vary in strength. Some are supper potent and also some of the varients aren't that euphoric but they still suppress breathing, so people over do it chasing the euphoria and overdose.

Chances are that if you got China white then it was fentanyl. Was it snow white? Most heroin I have seen that was white, was off white and usually beige. Heroin usually looks more organic, less crystalline and usually isn't snow white like fent but not all the Fent I have seen is crystalline or white so don't use my description as an identifier. Almost all heroin marketed as China white in the US is fentanyl or another RC opiate.

Yeah... I wasn't talking about the politics. Just your statement about Fent not being in your area. Did you smoke it?

Most of the fentanyl is weaker analogues that isn't your instant death maker but they are especially dangerous because there are so many different varients floating around and they significantly vary in strength. Some are supper potent and also some of the varients aren't that euphoric but they still suppress breathing, so people over do it chasing the euphoria and overdose.

Chances are that if you got China white then it was fentanyl. Was it snow white? Most heroin I have seen that was white, was off white and usually beige. Heroin usually looks more organic, less crystalline and usually isn't snow white like fent but not all the Fent I have seen is crystalline or white so don't use my description as an identifier. Almost all heroin marketed as China white in the US is fentanyl or another RC opiate.
yes i always smoke it i have two guys one guy has variable stuff sometimes low grade sometimes high grade usually in the middle no matter what he has though he never minds ticking me in fact, he will say i might as well tick a big bit so it lasts longer hes really nice the other guy always has fire and when i say fire i mean fire always the same fire shit, you can feel it hit you hard before you even fully inhale the smoke he doesnt do ticks(fronts) usually but if you got cash he will sort you a good deal plus they both live in the same area and have runners gangs who i know very well so im quite lucky i have never been ripped off by these two and secretly very gratefu l to know them especially the first one the a.ount of times he has saved me by fronting me i have lost count he even has given me free clothes because it was raining etc.

yes i always smoke it always even if i not got much i dont do it for the ritual i just like to smoke drugs i just oicked up off both of them now got 6 bags of tick of some low grade stuff and 3 bags with cash of the fire im smoking the lowgrade stuff tonight and saving the fire.

what about you whats your h like how do you take it?