• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ [Important NBOMe warning] Taking unknown blotters sold as LSD

I mean I can keep a psychedelic collection because I just have so many damn doses and some of the drugs are potent like all my DOx generally. I have bunch of Tryptamines too I just bulk buy certain things and I mean psychedelics are pretty self-limiting I trip couple times a week usually and that is alot but I mean I can only get thru grams of most stuff so fast and the trick is to move on to the next thing quick enuff to leave surplus of the last ones. But I feel you man last Wednesday I binged and did 7 different psychs that night, but they were all safe ones to combine 2C-B, 2C-B-FLY, aMT, DMT, DPT, 4-AcO-DMT and DOiP...it was wasteful tho in retrospect and I generally only do that if I take a benzo. Normally I just take one or two at a time, my fav thing is to combine a psych and a dissociative. Over the coming weeks I will have more O-PCE and DCK to play with, I also just bought a time lock safe....maybe you should invest in one aswell Mr. Snafu.

dropped 300mics 25-c-nboh @ 5:30pm with a drink of gingerale
quite spaced out with some visuals by 6:00pm, not particularly slower than just chewing and sucking on the blotter.
I only miss the numbing of my tongue (really)
otherwise I would not dare to swallow a whole one or several
the idea that it is not orally (gut) active is a fallacy.

please remove the hope that you can swallow the blotters and wait to see if you have acid. NBOH or nbome will get you just as stoned if you swallow it as if you gum it, or chew it. or try not to swallow saliva (another myth)
WTF? What part of lethal needs to be explained here? If it’s fucking TOXIC, you are hurting yourself.

25I oh my god, this stuff ruined my life, ever since I took it at a festival last year, 2 blotters and was my first and LAST psychedelic experience.. I have never been able to do ANY drug without having a bad experience since, not even weed!! It's put me in this fucking derealization depersonalization state that I have been in for 1 year so far and it's been the worst year of my life!! I hate people I hate going outside the world scares the shit out of me! Can anyone help me, I want my emotions back ? And my sense of life and realness? Please??
I feel your fear, and desperation. I’ve been there with a psychotic reaction to PCP in 1974. They slammed me with Thorazine, and experimental drugs at Floor 7e, University of Washington psych ward. Dude, just hang-on. Eat foods that create serotonin. Go see a doctor. Focus. Forget about all drugs. Research. Excercise. Get into some real NATURE. Be private, and READ! Submit to a higher healing power. It’ll change.

WTF? What part of lethal needs to be explained here? If it’s fucking TOXIC, you are hurting yourself.
what part of my message made you think I do not know the problem.
I am cautioning people in this post not to trust the swallow it to be safe approach.
maybe you are not aware that most people used to think that digestive process broke down the active ingredients too quickly for a high dose to be deadly - and it is 100% not true.
NBOX is and was effective (and therefore deadly) orally swallowed.

after lysergamides became available to me I trashed my entire stash of NBOX drugs, as not worth safety measures they require any longer.
it was too risky a toy, even though I kinda liked the oral burn.

Y

You are certainly a wise man.
Thanks for the response. I’m getting a bit confused here. It may have been a broader, more general
proclamation that I made TO ANYONE... ( not specifically you ) regarding: “what part of toxic” ain’t we getting here? Overall, it’s a class of chemicals that I’m unfamiliar with, though I’ve done just a bit of reading. Here’s my view: Acid had been around for nearly 80 years. -Organically, it causes zero biologic harm. Did I say that right? It’s a semi-synthetic. DMT ( Ayahuasca ) has been around for CENTURIES. Psilocybin has been around since the beginning of life on this planet. We all know what they can do, and have experienced them. What more added chemical experiments and industrial hazards need to be added to the mix? Fuck; if DMT isn’t enough for anybody, and trying poison looks good... we have learned NOTHING from the real entheogens. I’m rambling now... apologies... gotta go. 🕉 🥩 Namasteak

what part of my message made you think I do not know the problem.
I am cautioning people in this post not to trust the swallow it to be safe approach.
maybe you are not aware that most people used to think that digestive process broke down the active ingredients too quickly for a high dose to be deadly - and it is 100% not true.
NBOX is and was effective (and therefore deadly) orally swallowed.

after lysergamides became available to me I trashed my entire stash of NBOX drugs, as not worth safety measures they require any longer.
it was too risky a toy, even though I kinda liked the oral burn.
Yah... I responded... further down the thread. I’m on a small iPhone here, and scrolling around, tracking order of who I responded to, went into lapse. I hurled a WTF at you... sorry.

Right! Nature, has provided. Sufficiently and fully on all fronts.

Just the asshole authorities taking all away.

Now I am by principle and strong belief, about natural all the way.

But the few exceptions interest me, where actual synthetic can get more than a clean bill.

Vitamin C one example. Ascorbic Acid. If IV infusion was affirdable, best healing or general rejuvenating thing on planet E.

I use Sodium ascorbate orally now because it's non acidiic.

But it's all good, clean, medicinal, non toxic stuff, despite being synthetic.

LSD the same deal. Clean bill. Non toxic. Call it a freak of nurture lol!

Personally I would be pretty allergic to DMT.

Psilocybin too very likely.

Virtually all drugs, except exactly a hand count full.

Including- LSD!
So, I’m wondering why you think you are “allergic” to DMT? It’s my understanding that Dimethyl tryptamine is already present in your body. ( uhhh, and mine ) I don’t know if I wanna go back there, to Elf World... the stuff makes Acid look like a kiddy ride next to a Mach 5 rocket. Thanks for the Sodium Ascorbate tip! Gotta go...

I haven't tried it ever in my life but basically I've had a very severe case of Lyme disease since 2005 making me allergic to no exaggeration 99%% of regular every day things basically anything ingestible on that likely to be allergic to it in some way or other especially anything which is inhaled in a respiratory manner.

There is just so little chance that I would be able to vaporise or smoke DMT without suffering and unpleasant and intolerable respiratory allergenic reaction.

Otherwise I would have acquired some a long time ago as well as a trillion other things.
Ahh, understood.

I don’t “recommend” DMT, ya’ll unnerstand.

However you can injest it by other means.

Check you later... I’m out.

LSD isn't bitter (at least not when on a tab, I've never had the privledge of tasting pure LSD). Phenethylamines are very bitter. Impossible to cover with the strongest sweeteners and cyclodextrin. A tap on the tongue isn't going to cause any significant absorbtion. Phenethylamines that fit on a tab are the 25x series, and the DOx series. Some of the 25x's are really good such as 25B-NBOMe. DOx series has some great psychdelics too, but the long 24-48 hour duration is not something you want to be surprised with. 25B-NBOMe goes down to me as one of the most visual and euphoric psychdelics likely in existence. It could have sold as is. As a matter of fact I sold 25B-NBOMe as 2C-B-NBOMe (that's not incorrect, just so the customers had an idea of what I meant), I made around 70k a year doing that for a while.

I had a friend almost die from two NBOMe tabs sold to him as LSD. Ended up in the hospital on IV Ativan to prevent him from freaking out and/or having a seizure. I expect that we will begin to see a third wave of fake LSD soon, this time as NBOH (which apparently has yet to directly kill anyone thankfully.)
As a matter of fact I sold 25B-NBOMe as 2C-B-NBOMe (that's not incorrect, just so the customers had an idea of what I meant), I made around 70k a year doing that for a while.
Props to you for being honest with your customers. A lot more people would be with us today if all NBOMe sellers had been more like you.

I expect that we will begin to see a third wave of fake LSD soon, this time as NBOH (which apparently has yet to directly kill anyone thankfully.)

It's possible, however the difference between now and the NBOMe days is that then, there was a lack of LSD production, the world was still recovering from the Packard bust. Whereas now there is a huge amount of high quality LSD being manufactured, seemingly from a number of locations. LSD is as cheap and plentiful as it was in the 90s. Good LSD is currently far cheaper than even stuff like 1p/1cp-LSD.

It's possible, however the difference between now and the NBOMe days is that then, there was a lack of LSD production, the world was still recovering from the Packard bust. Whereas now there is a huge amount of high quality LSD being manufactured, seemingly from a number of locations. LSD is as cheap and plentiful as it was in the 90s. Good LSD is currently far cheaper than even stuff like 1p/1cp-LSD.
Good point. Good LSD is dirt cheap and very easy to come by these days.

Just spotted this. The liver will extensively N-debenzylate the NBOMe compound. But if you think about it, that means you end up with the 2,5-dimethox-4<something> PEA, some of which are still very active in their own right.

Look at things like 4-EA-NBOMe. It looks suspiciously like it's intended to get through loopholes in some nations laws. N-Benzyl amphetamine, N-benzyl MDA & N-benzyl PMA have all turned up.

It seems all of the N-benzyl amphetamine class have significant MAO-a inhibition activity. That would concern me. It MAY partly explain why the nBOMe class is so hazardous to health. I mean, I haven't touched that class because it's more toxic than potassium cyanide.

Did anyone try the bk-2CB that was an RC some years ago? I have wondered if anyone has tried making the NBOMe version i.e. 2-(benzylamino)-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one, or bk-NBOMe, I suppose? Since the nitrogen is secondary, it will be stable (no dimers forming via condensation). As people know through pyrovalerone, MDPV and the hundreds of different types of 'bath salts' that have appeared over the years, the primary, secondary and tertiary amines are ALL active (primary<secondary<tertiary in potency & DAT selectivity).

If nothing else, any N-benzyl (or ortho methoxy benzyl) derivative will demonstrate a much higher LogP if it increases affinity or not. But bk-2CB proves that the ketone doesn't harm affinity - doses of the bk (benzyl ketone) derivatives were higher because in that case, the LogP is so much lower.

BTW does anyone know if the NBOMe derivatives of the 3-carbon 5HTa2 ligands e.g. 25B-N1POMe have ever been seen? Those would more likely be orally active but the duration doesn't bar thinking about... unless they are N-debenzylated and even then it's 18-24 hourd.

Just spotted this. The liver will extensively N-debenzylate the NBOMe compound. But if you think about it, that means you end up with the 2,5-dimethox-4<something> PEA, some of which are still very active in their own right.
I think that orally dosing NBOMe compounds counting on the liver fully N-debenzylating the drug is only safe with NBOMe class drugs that are either inactive or less/just as potent than the resulting N-debenzylated compound.
Imagine swallowing 15-20mg 25i-NBOMe hoping to get an active dose of 2C-I... if the pill/capsule/paper containing the drug get stuck somewhere in your oesophagus where direct absorption in the bloodstream happens and bypasses the liver, you are now risking a gross overdose if even 20% gets absorbed like that.
Similarly, if someone has ingested something that competes for the same enzyme, you'd risk a medical emergency/death.

I don't think anyone implied that it was safe. As far as I can tell, Chinese labs will make anything that is legal under Chinese law. With the appropriate benzylamine it's possible for them to produce these compounds without having to proceed via compounds controlled in their nation.

Just who thought that 2-CB aminorex or 2-CB BZP would have 5HT2a affinity? Madness.

Sooner or later one of these people is going to stumble upon the RC equivalent of thalidomide or such. Something that does not cause acute toxicity but nonetheless will lead to a huge loss of life. I've seen hundreds of GC-MS & NMR datasets for the synthetic CB1 agonists. In about half of them I noticed large amounts of dimers, trimers and polymers. Things with much higher MWs. They won't be vapourized, they will be pyrolyzed and so I fully expect to see a huge spike in cancers related to use of these tainted products.

Why so impure? Often it's failure to use sufficient solvent and/or reuse of solvent without appropriate cleaning and/or modification of the synthesis. In all cases it's so glassware of a given size in a lab of a given size will produce more profit in a given time... and a user base that accepts tainted product.

I mean I can keep a psychedelic collection because I just have so many damn doses and some of the drugs are potent like all my DOx generally. I have bunch of Tryptamines too I just bulk buy certain things and I mean psychedelics are pretty self-limiting I trip couple times a week usually and that is alot but I mean I can only get thru grams of most stuff so fast and the trick is to move on to the next thing quick enuff to leave surplus of the last ones. But I feel you man last Wednesday I binged and did 7 different psychs that night, but they were all safe ones to combine 2C-B, 2C-B-FLY, aMT, DMT, DPT, 4-AcO-DMT and DOiP...it was wasteful tho in retrospect and I generally only do that if I take a benzo. Normally I just take one or two at a time, my fav thing is to combine a psych and a dissociative. Over the coming weeks I will have more O-PCE and DCK to play with, I also just bought a time lock safe....maybe you should invest in one aswell Mr. Snafu.
with multiple trips a week you don't find cross tolerance? and you really mixed all those drugs? at what doses and when did you decide to take your dMt rip? where you with other people just going to town on RC's?

Has anybody thought of cyproheptadine as an antidote?

Apparently it acts as an antagonist at every 5-HT2 receptor with affinity binding in the low single digit nanomolar range.

Supposedly 6 mg three times a day occupies 95% of the 5-HT2 receptors in the brain.

Complete blockade of 5-HT2 receptors to prevent serotonin syndrome supposedly occurs around 30 mg dose.

Its a first generation antihistamine. In the US its prescription only but apparently other places it's over the counter.

with multiple trips a week you don't find cross tolerance? and you really mixed all those drugs? at what doses and when did you decide to take your dMt rip? where you with other people just going to town on RC's?
his it just me or is that wild how can you trip more then once a week and maintain a jobbed life family etc lol damn how can you tell reality and have the trip mean anything with all those drugs and tripping so much, no judgement but what are you hiding from

Im not your average tripper by any means, sometimes i go hard to the paint and will trip that much for years. Ever escalating doses and swapping one psychedelic family for the other. If you have the means, you can make it work.

Youd be surprised how far you can go with a healthy drug collection, i like to collect substances and then mix&match compounds. When i vape DMT i like to do it on other drugs generally in 50mg+ dosages to add some fireworks.