• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Important info about lopermide in WD regimine

mike.vick

Bluelighter
It takes ~5hrs to reach peak concentration, so keep that in mind for your WD regimen, I took some about 4 hrs ago for WD and just started to not feel like shit. But I have dxm, clonidine, and xanax too. ... and scraped up a bit about 10% of a usual dose of heroin. I'm coming off a year of heroin, top dose was 30-35mg / day.

Anyone know how to shit on this stuff? been taking 6 stool softeners a day, a stimulant laxitive just compacts it, right? Miralax probably would work.

Take less lope if possible, I didnt need that high of a dose of lope to somewhat help a 0.2g of good boy a day. I was around half that amount. U dont wanna be completely wd free because then ur maintaining.

Nah, the 30-35mg is the dose of heroin per day I was snorting. I'm taking like 16mg lopermide.

I've been taking between 48-72mg of lopermide every other day for about a month now. I haven't experienced any problems taking a shit. Stools are a harder than normal, but still passible. Heroin was worse for me.
P.S. I didn't think 16mg was enough to breakthrough the blood-brain barrier? Are feeling effects from only 16mg's?

Just stay the hell away from the gel lopermide versions or youll feel like ur dying. I dont feel like typing how it went but DO NOT USE GEL based Lopermide, I was sweating as much as I ever have, throwing up every drop of liquid in my stomach and intestines, and was laid out on the floor cold as shit. I dont think it was ever tested for taking 10 pills but the regular generic or whatever small light blue chalk like lope pills at walmart, ALL GOOD.