• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Imovane aka Zopiclone

personnally i found it useless recreationally and therapeutically... but thats just IME

I have used Imovane (Zopiclone) for about 2 months and haven't gotten any of the trippy effects or any change in my insomnia (the "can't sleep for shit after lying in bed for 3 hours" kind). Maybe it's my Benzodiazepine tolerance (30 mg Diazepam daily) but even 3 pills of 7.5 mg each didn't make me sleepy, so I stopped taking them after talking to my doc. I prefer a good combo of Melatonin, Valerian, Cannabis and Diazepam. =D

Peace o/

Two nights in a row will not work good at all that's why it must be spaced at 7 days between doses.

The FDA has just recently given long term usage of Eszopliclone for insomnia.
It is basically one isomer of Zopiclone as Zopiclone itself is a racemic compound. Blatent ripping off of the American people but that's another topic.

I hve used it for some relatively extended periods (1-2 months) and never had any w/d from it where I would with benzos. That is likely due to my previous physical addiction to benzos. It works for me and is definitely less addicting than benzos (physcological addiction not withstanding)

I black out extremely easily on this drug. The last time I got up to crazy shit under the influence of this and don't remember a thing.

They just made me delirious, I kept seeing a shadowy figure out of the corner of my eye and trying to converse with it. I then had a blackout.

Zoplicone

Ive been using zoplicone for a while now and it's actually really good. Some people say it keeps them up all night but I find that when you take the zoplicone your supposed to lay down close your eyes and when you feel this weird thing in your throat that's when it's kicking in so you gotta make sure you close your eyes but if you don't do that and your laying there reading, watching tv or you are distracted you will end up staying up all night long.

Everyone describes that nasty metallic taste but I don't get that at all and it's because your supposed to get a minimum of 7 hrs of sleep. You should try and see if it works for you

Taking one 7.5mg Zopiclone is great after coming down and you want to sleep.
Taking it for reasons other then wanting to sleep are probably not that worth while.

Though one year at shambles after being up for 24 hours or so partying i decided i wanted to sleep and T took one 7.5mg zopiclone and then about 15mins later did a huge rail of ketamine. That was one fucked experience... Being schwacked out on K while the sleeping pill is making you ever so heavy and incoherant

I've taken huge doses of the drug and it was nothing remotely similar to Ambien. Lunesta really didn't even make me sleepy either.

A few years ago I took something a sleeping pill that was presribed to my mom and it made me see things. It scared the hell outta me. It was this tiny little white pill. Don't remember what it was called but it creeped me out.

the 10min euphoria

Ive been using zoplicone for a while now and it's actually really good. Some people say it keeps them up all night but I find that when you take the zoplicone your supposed to lay down close your eyes and when you feel this weird thing in your throat that's when it's kicking in so you gotta make sure you close your eyes but if you don't do that and your laying there reading, watching tv or you are distracted you will end up staying up all night long.

Everyone describes that nasty metallic taste but I don't get that at all and it's because your supposed to get a minimum of 7 hrs of sleep. You should try and see if it works for you

Yes exactly! Thats where the drug becomes dangerous and very addictive. When you take ur dose of zopiclone within 5-10 mins you get this intense euphoria which lasts for about 10-15 mins that's all. This little stage of euphoria is what can get u hooked. After you just feel like you are someone else and you process normal things as completely different. I remember taking zopiclone one night and looking in the mirror, my image hadn't changed but in my head I felt I looked totally different. Very strange drug. I also remember watching ghosts at the end of my bed at night when I was reading and on zopiclone. Just a side note, this is in the same class of drugs which are used on people in vegetative states to 'awaken' them. Anyway, back to my point...if you are taking this drug for sleep use it only when u are in bed ready to goto sleep because this drug works very quickly.

i take it every day 4 a year or so,now mixed up with gidazepam and methadon/btw,u can inject it/don`t forget to scrape its film off

The taste this stuff gives you is more than enough for me not to use it(totally fucks with milk! i love milk!). No idea how people trip on it, it didnt do anything for me except turn me into a dumb zombie. 20-30mg

The taste is atrocious - but zopiclone's about the only sedative wiedly available in the UK these days. Took 7.5 to sleeo last night - was awake no more than sx hours later - and tried to dispose of an alcohol/clone hangover with 400 mgs modafini and a few painkillers containn caffeine, aspiring, and acetaminophen.

BIG MISTAKE Unfocused stimulation, heart palpitations, general nausea, and vomit in which some blood came up - but I'm pretty sure that's from heavy boozing and CWEs. Took 3.5 mgs zlclone to calm down, then the rest of the pill - and two more three taps, so another 30mgs inall- calmed me down, but haven't been able to sleep. No my tolerance is sky-high, no visuals et cera - just a bored, chilled out feeling somewhere between a benzo and diphenhyramine (sedative dose, i don't used it to get high)>

I always get the metallic taste the next day. I loathe it!! It ruins water and milk, which I drink a lot. Lol... but it's a decent drug. Excellent for sleep, not bad for recreational use on rare occasions. I took three tablets (22.5mg) about 25 minutes ago with some rum. So I'll stay awake and enjoy this strange buzz before sleeping.

bad to use if not intended

It's so sad to see how many people use medication that's for a specific use being over used to tripp out and taken in large quantities.:X

I am currrently use Zopiclone as a sleep aid and that's all I use it for. Maybe because I am Canadian and we have stricker laws in getting phamacutical drugs??? As we can't just buy them online, we have to have a Doctor presribe them to us and be monitored when on any medication.

And there are people that are killing their liver, kidney's and their permanint mental state to use these drugs to get high....and think that it cool to tell people how stupid they are for doing it.

I am a Nurse and I know that there are long term effects of abusing any type of drugs. Long term effects of abusing any drugs either street or phamacuticals will cause serious and unnessiary medical issues.

It's moronic to use over use things to get high. I think that all the people that are using meds or drugs for that matter need to get help. As your life seems to be that shitty that you need to be "tripping out" to get though it.

Hi everybody.

I just come fast on this thread to warn people which use Zopiclone for the first time like me.
I have some bad insomnia and tried everything to get ride of it ( zolpidem, amytriptyline, dipenhydramine, benzo..)

Just got a new prescription for Zopiclone. I was very happy hoping it would work better than Zolpidem. So I use it sublingual like I allways do, for faster onset and more effective on some medication.

That was the worse mistake! IT Taste HORRIBLE!!! I used to take xanax and even zolpidem sublingual , they taste bad but I can take it. But Zopiclone is aweful , disgusting, the taste was Sooooo bad that I couldnt sleep. Even with water, milk, gum the taste was still there.

So people, dont use this sublingual or snorted ( REALLY PAINFULL)

It's so sad to see how many people use medication that's for a specific use being over used to tripp out and taken in large quantities.:X

I am currrently use Zopiclone as a sleep aid and that's all I use it for. Maybe because I am Canadian and we have stricker laws in getting phamacutical drugs??? As we can't just buy them online, we have to have a Doctor presribe them to us and be monitored when on any medication.

And there are people that are killing their liver, kidney's and their permanint mental state to use these drugs to get high....and think that it cool to tell people how stupid they are for doing it.

I am a Nurse and I know that there are long term effects of abusing any type of drugs. Long term effects of abusing any drugs either street or phamacuticals will cause serious and unnessiary medical issues.

It's moronic to use over use things to get high. I think that all the people that are using meds or drugs for that matter need to get help. As your life seems to be that shitty that you need to be "tripping out" to get though it.

This is the worse bullshit I have ever heard. If your doing it good you shouldnt have any problems. Just stay informed and like erowid say. know your body, know your tolerance. and it's not because your a nurse and you dont like to get high that that everybody has to stop using them.

and by the way my life is awesome, I just like drugs and tripping by balls out.
poor people who will never know the taste of a good psychedelic trip ... your missing a lot of good stuff.

I found Imovane/Zopiclone less trippy than Stilnox/Zolpidem but I have used relatively higher doses of stilnox. I found both are great for sleeping and combine well with marijuana, drinking on them will often lead to trouble.

IMHO benzo's are infinitely superior to Z-drugs but Z-drugs definately have their uses, ie. knocking you out.

well benzo could knock you out the same way if you take large dose ^^