• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Immunising kids against drugs?

As fair as I know opoid receptors are involved in a variety of responses to different stimulus - such as pleasure from eating food.

I highly doubt that this vaccination would not have some sort of serious long term side effects.

lol... if this shit happens, i think it would have to be assassination time for those to blame :)

This is rediculous. I read this article in my paper the day after you posted it!!!

I highly doubt they would release something that is going to harm humans. But however Iam thinking that you would need *refresher* injections. There's no way there could be an injection that you would never have to receive again, The Immune system fights things like that and you would have to get in again...

Forget making drugs that stop people taking drugs... Make a drug that makes all the people on the earth happy. Make a drug that alters the brain so that it, does no evil or speak no evil... Oh we already have that one...........................................................................

I imagine there is a very large substantial difference in relation to how many people per year die from... War, Violence and evil doing as opposed to the amount that die from consuming illicit synthetics... The reason I say synthetics... all natural things should be legal as it's natural and was here before us, I mean if *god* is real he made those things for us for a reason.

SpecTBK=D

Last edited:
i believe this is an incredible idea - but i still disagree with the part of chemiclly changing people. if it were to go through, people would be looking for other ways to get fucked up and new (possibly more dangerous) drugs would evolve.

"protection from the euphoria" PLZ PLZ PROTECT ME FROM IT!!! fuken dickheads,, ban sex i say its fun too!! and swimming thats fun and ppl die from it.. fools.. governments and laws rilly piss me off

Anti junky needle ?!

Not sure if this topic has already been posted, seen the article i read is over a week old but....I was reading an old paper yesterday (may have been sun herald, can't remember) and there was a rather interesting/ yet disturbing report on the attempted legislation in QLD of an "anti junky" needle. This fucked up shot, would be administrated like the injection against mumps etc that kids have at an early age. Apparently the injection would hinder the effects of coke and speed (i don't think mdma was mentioned....hope not) resulting in no peak and very little effects. I'm not sure on how the actual injection is able to block off the effects of the drug on the brain (I had no idea such a thing could happen), but such a thing happening, i think is shoking. Sure all of us here are pro drugs and i think drugs open up our minds, and give us some remarkable experiences with emotional ties such as empathy, love, satisfaction, friendship and all in all good times. But with that said drugs can be abused (but what can't be abused?!) and in SOME people destroy their lifes. But of course all of these things are determined by choice, it is our choice to take that pill, line, cone et al. And the fact that this matter of choice can be taken away by this "anti junky" needle is not only cruel, but detrimental to a fucken good time! And just a side note, how fucked up this the term "anti junky" needle? Just cause people decide to take drugs they are automatically a junky?! Societys distorted and ignorant perception on drugs only concludes with them making mislead judgements and wild generalisations...

Don't know if it's mentioned in this thread but..

Wouldn't kids just try to "override" the injection, and take bigger amounts of a substance to see if they can beat the injection? Thus making them overdose more?