• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I'm worried about failing a test

Status
Not open for further replies.

yowie42

Greenlighter
I've been on this site countless times but this is my first post ever, and the first time I've really felt the need to post on here I'm sorry if my post isn't in the proper syntax.

This is the first time I have done any coke in about 6 months, took about smallish bumps the other night (around 150mg) almost nothing really, it's been about 36 hours since and I have a urine test i have to do within the next 13 hours. I'm 150 pounds, 5"10, early 20's, I don't exercise. I cannot miss it or i will most definitely be going to jail for a weekend (I'm on probation). If i dilute i won't get in any trouble though, I'll just have to take the next random test. Do you think 48 hours is enough? Should I purposely try to dilute my test to get more time just in case? Am I just overreacting? What are your thoughts on this situation?

I've been reading all night pretty much just trying to find some reassurance, but the answers have all been really different, some say 24-48 hrs others say weeks, I need something more specific to my situation. I know it sounds strange someone asking how to purposely get a dilute, but If i am going to dilute my test how can i absolutely make sure it shows up as a dilute?

ps: it is sent to a lab, not just my probation officer testing me.

No drug test qs... In the BLUA you agreed to registering. Not being a dick just informing you.

Do your own research though you'll probably find an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.