• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Lysergamides I'm very curious about any genuine records of huge overall LSD intake within a single mortal lifetime.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
If you took long enough this Etizolam,may be have some addiction allready.Good to have a side some pharma benzos.Not a good option to quitt benzo cold turkey
Yes addiction is certified. Wild scale, on paper. Average over last 18 months is realistically about 16 mg's daily which is effectively more than 160 mg's Diazepam equivalent, and kava practically doubly potentiates benzos.

I just tried an old drug. Experimentally. Salvia extract. High temp setting high quality digital cannabis vaporizer.

Not used salvia since I swapped at a London rave in 2004 my last 1/3 gram I didn't want it, for 4 very good exstacy pills then.

It worked. I had no idea what to expect because I was not putting a flame to it but it worked extremely well for the dose size.

If anybody tells me that Salvia will only work when exposed to a torch or flame I will say nonsense now.

Was a little trip there. Still feeling it. Was already hammered on weed and kava though.

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Unfortunately I cannot even help nor advise on Etizolam. I don't even know what a legit replacement is for the shit. It's not even mentioned in The Ashton Manual for fuck sake.

This is all I could find (but obviously I've not spent oodles of time on this):

Sounds like nasty shit to me.

But there's nothing that I'm going to find that you yourself have probably not already found and read let's be honest.

It even has its own thread (which I've not read through). All 100 pages (and counting) and still active seems to me. Maybe there's some decent tapering ideas and advice there.

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I just had a quick hot shower. I love being fresh and clean daily with rare exceptions.

Trying to fix up. Head was spinning from weed and lots kava less than 24 hours like 100 grams but has kept me mostly out of pain.

The salvia was interesting. Mentally refreshing on a level.

Not exactly pleasant though.

Nas47

Bluelighter
Yes addiction is certified. Wild scale, on paper. Average over last 18 months is realistically about 16 mg's daily which is effectively more than 160 mg's Diazepam equivalent, and kava practically doubly potentiates benzos.

I just tried an old drug. Experimentally. Salvia extract. High temp setting high quality digital cannabis vaporizer.

Not used salvia since I swapped at a London rave in 2004 my last 1/3 gram I didn't want it, for 4 very good exstacy pills then.

It worked. I had no idea what to expect because I was not putting a flame to it but it worked extremely well for the dose size.

If anybody tells me that Salvia will only work when exposed to a torch or flame I will say nonsense now.

Was a little trip there. Still feeling it. Was already hammered on weed and kava though.
Never smoke salvia.Not very atracted to dissociative stuff.May be would try in certain circumstances.If this stuff is some comparable to alprazolam the dose is huge.Must tapper with something

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Never smoke salvia.Not very atracted to dissociative stuff.May be would try in certain circumstances.If this stuff is some comparable to alprazolam the dose is huge.Must tapper with something
That's the thing I cannot type are with anything else because the only alternative is now are prescribed doctors medications and I have severe allergies to tablets and capsules all of the excipients especially the lactose they contain it would result in such severe uncomfortable respiratory allergenic symptoms I would basically be suffocating within days of trying to take anywhere near the minimum dose I would need to start on to taper.

It's not ordinary if I was in an ordinary situation I would have seen a doctor a long time ago and been prescribed a tapering dose of diazepam with monitoring because it has a long half life so is more suitable for tapering versus Etizolam, With a much shorter half life.

It is a huge dose. About 200 mg's Valium equivalent daily. Like 20 blues. It should see me quite intellectually, cognitively and personality retarded.

Instead it just settles me down but also lead to major disinhibition and amnesia.

Nas47

Bluelighter
That's the thing I cannot type are with anything else because the only alternative is now are prescribed doctors medications and I have severe allergies to tablets and capsules all of the excipients especially the lactose they contain it would result in such severe uncomfortable respiratory allergenic symptoms I would basically be suffocating within days of trying to take anywhere near the minimum dose I would need to start on to taper.

It's not ordinary if I was in an ordinary situation I would have seen a doctor a long time ago and been prescribed a tapering dose of diazepam with monitoring because it has a long half life so is more suitable for tapering versus Etizolam, With a much shorter half life.

It is a huge dose. About 200 mg's Valium equivalent daily. Like 20 blues. It should see me quite intellectually, cognitively and personality retarded.

Instead it just settles me down but also lead to major disinhibition and amnesia.
What you think goin to do?This stuff became illegal you say...so?

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
What you think goin to do?This stuff became illegal you say...so?
I think I have about five maybe 6 g of powder still which is the equivalent of over 7000 10mg pills of diazepam.

That's quite a lot so I have some leeway I just need to approach a tapering process before it's too late to put too much pressure on the speed I would need to reduce at which is why I am feeling a little anxiety about this process.

Whatever is going to happen will happen. I will just need to adapt and go with the flow at the time.

I don't have a plan I did originally and I have an idea but it just needs some additional coping mechanisms as well as outside support and a determined set proactive strategies with some supportive measures in place.

Nas47

Bluelighter
I think I have about five maybe 6 g of powder still which is the equivalent of over 7000 10mg pills of diazepam.

That's quite a lot so I have some leeway I just need to approach a tapering process before it's too late to put too much pressure on the speed I would need to reduce at which is why I am feeling a little anxiety about this process.

Whatever is going to happen will happen. I will just need to adapt and go with the flow at the time.

I don't have a plan I did originally and I have an idea but it just needs some additional coping mechanisms as well as outside support and a determined set proactive strategies with some supportive measures in place.
This quantity is enough if you have decision to tapper and quit.wish you sucsessMake your tappering schedule and go on....easy and slowly

JackARoe

Bluelighter
In the US Kava made its way into the herbal world. It was almost made illegal. They do sell it in herbal shops and health food stores but they are the useless pills that don't do anything. So you have to search out quality root. It does take work to get and to make. But I wish I could bottle that first hour as it hits as troubles seem a mile away. For me to go through the trouble of making and drinking that bitter mud there has to be a trade off and it is there. lol

As far as substituting daily kava for daily benzos I am not sure how feasible that is. But for occcasional use it can replace nicely.

Yes we are going to give Autotripper a lot of help in his either taper off benzos or transition to medically prescribed ones. :) (get ready AT!)

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
So. Again, but more fun this time. Because parts of the above I recall but a few other bits was like was I really here earlier to tick like above? Lol

Thanks again guys for those responses above anyway. Haven't actually said thanks yet lol.

Which I owe you all equally.

But I just came here to say a particular thank you for now to @dalpat077 I did not mean to kind of friend you off earlier or imply that you were sticking your nose in in anyway because I really understand where you coming from I was just saying I do appreciate that and you are the one thinking clearly here not me so let's just have as open and mature honest discussion as we can without it being a kind of coaxing affair that was all.

It really wasn't personal or objectionable in anyway and I totally appreciate you always like I've already said you could never offend or annoy me slightly and I always ask people to express their full tongue and feelings but sometimes our viewpoint just needs a little more information and perspective to be slightly more constructive and accurate.

I have done well to really turn my mental state around since yesterday I was not being dramatic I do maybe have some sort of depressive disorder where I can dive into some dangerously deep states of mind and outlook which I have to really work my way out of.

So today I volunteered to go supermarket and Jamaican sweet potato shopping with my mum plus a little dog walk to help her out with all groceries and so on my back actually was remarkably comfortable for the first time I was moving around forgetting about it,

Lots kava helped.

But it was a very peaceful affair and experience and was the reason really why there was no way today's potential therapy slot was going to be accessed in anyway but sometime very soon I'm feeling increasingly confident for it.

@dalpat077 just thanks bro. Das all enit 4 mo hope you're well yourself, and the rest.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Guys just one point I already had firmly enbodied in my mind but not expressed quite as such.

On the theme of What constitutes actual caring and how it can feel so lonely sometimes when you're down and like nobody really cares when obviously people do care but caring can only go so far anyway and can often feel so invisible as well.

But, I honestly feel that nobody cares genuinely mote than @JackARoe he is more than a lift. Great man IMO.

Many here. But he gets a big shout from me. Chipless character, wisdom all day, perfect sense of humour, compassion, real= my sort of man.

Life's short this stage I mean 😉. I appreciate great people. JackaRoe makes a difference in my life.

Where at times it feels like there is no meaning or heart, people just like him, can banish that feeling altogether.

Which is genuine caring.

Which goes some way to restoring faith in humanity but does mark special qualities in peaople.
Thanks JackARoe on more level the term usually encompasses, like, on behalf and all too.

(I am really nicely stoned on 2019 Sativa Fantasmo Express, strong, but still though.)

Lol. Stopping there. I just started hitting that they load at the start of this post and I've actually forgotten what it's all about altogether suddenly lol!

Edit- lol. This thread haha. Now I have no shame in admitting that I really love getting dreamily tripped out temporarily on Waze sometimes and just forgetting some basic things for a moment. 🙂

Lovely LSD afterglow now too.

Perforated

Bluelight Crew
Back on the topic of massive LSD doses. There is definitely a point after which a massive LSD dose (>2g) taken in an attempt to punch through tolerance knocks me out for at least 12 hours and leaves me with a very strong feeling of concussion when I awake. I’m of the opinion now that whether you get the psychedelic effects or you are to tolerant to get them mega-doses may be damaging in the long-term.

There is no research into this. All the research that says LSD is harmless long-term is based on doses of 1-200 ug. So, I think citing claims of it’s harmlessness in the context of mega-doses is not scientifically sustainable at this point in time.

Mjäll

Bluelighter
Back on the topic of massive LSD doses. There is definitely a point after which a massive LSD dose (>2g) taken in an attempt to punch through tolerance knocks me out for at least 12 hours and leaves me with a very strong feeling of concussion when I awake. I’m of the opinion now that whether you get the psychedelic effects or you are to tolerant to get them mega-doses may be damaging in the long-term.

There is no research into this. All the research that says LSD is harmless long-term is based on doses of 1-200 ug. So, I think citing claims of it’s harmlessness in the context of mega-doses is not scientifically sustainable at this point in time.

I don't mean to be rude, just asking if that's a typo or you really took 2g (2000.000ug) of LSD?

Appreciate your point about the safety of megadoses.

As for me personally i have nothing to contribute to this topic since my doses must all have been 200ug or less in my rough estimation.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I don't mean to be rude, just asking if that's a typo or you really took 2g (2000.000ug) of LSD?

As for me personally i have nothing to contribute to this topic since my doses must all have been 200ug or less in my rough estimation.
I assumed the same but was in no rush for clarification just yet because I would expect it to be come clear in near enough time if not and there was any additional suggestions towards that actual figure I would personally make enquiry.

I actually feel recently that 1500 µg is my maximum to be able to have a relatively smooth other side but if I stick to an average of 1 mg per week I find that I can actually have a whole week with a really pleasant afterglow and quite a mental experience all round in a good way mostly except for the bad times.

Which I'm not actually to do with however many micrograms you take but life happens.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter

Plus, 2 grams has got to be dam expensive like $12,000 or something?

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
FASCINATING thread!
Thank you I honestly felt it was worth at least a little poke into 2 because there are so many avenues I feel can be explored from here ear which was my real intention just to try and open up some of this and keep it as truly open as threads usually are.

I just took a little dose of LSD only 150 micrograms I shouldn't be taking any at all for the moment after a really bad trip on Monday day and some major serious health conditions I've been working through but I gambled with it as as I just do not feel comfortable or at rest to sleep which is the only thing I'm physically capable of so I'm trying to hack my way out of that situation with a mini trip I've already consumed so much cannabis in edible and vaporizer form as well as lots of Kava.

I can't have any more THC now I was almost having a whitey earlier as it was before the edibles and the acid so I'm just about to vaporise some very high quality organic CBD flower which may have a very settling and calming relaxing effect.

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
So. 19% CBD flower high quality too. Perfect to indtall comfort on LSD and general where THC willl no longer atm.

Still brings up the acid a lot. Which I made a round 200 aa it seemed I had already embarked.

Bloody freezing here too lol. Only just turned into "winter".