• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Lysergamides I'm very curious about any genuine records of huge overall LSD intake within a single mortal lifetime.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Do you want ME to phone them and tell them to come on over to your place and collect you? :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, if I believed such a service would be on the cards, YES PLEASE!

I do appreciate the positive encouragement here too.

I was comeing from the darkest place ever mentally and this level of PVFS alone will need a week really full rest, it's still like wearing a lead suit.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I agree with @dalpat077 . A time to put the focus on health. And that entails giving a good damn try daily. By that I would mean aim to get more sleep. Work on a plan of tapering etizolam and let go of any perceived benefit that constant dosing of acid helps with. I know in the moment acid can and does override the problems of that moment but they always come back meaning it was just a distractor, making psychedelic drugs as escapist as opiates and benzos in this situation.

Life is tough. It really is a master class. A hero's journey. But I want to be able to talk to you 25 years from now Autotripper. And surviving that mucher long takes strength and some cleverness. I am not so concerned about the LSD you binge on, but at this point the use is not the healthiest nor with the best of intentions. (imagine a microbiologist that is in a room full of microscopes but not looking at anything in particular) They are a tool. But the large etizolam dose needs to be dealt with as it is now like sand through an hourglass. Although I have no doubt someone can sustain by switching to a different one but long term only works for some and under medical supervision.

While I think most here have their shit together.Pychedelics can make one very impressionable. So with that be inpressed by nothing and be careful what a person takes in. Remain a rock, that tree by the river, unmoved by any info and tough roots indicating a strong faith.

You will land Autotripper. :) I just want to see you alive. If you live another 2 years you are a star. Earth can use you, but needs you focused in the physial plane and healthier. People don't type unless they care a bit. And I am not one afraid of tough love. Nature does that best. The mama bird kicks out the young bird after 9 days (or something similar) and says you are on your own. The bird would not survive if it were not for the tough love. Coddliing kills. So some of us won't do that. :)

Anyway I have been wanting to throw that out and in your own thread it seems relevant. The topic of taking large doses frequently is interesting. But I also know the worst that can happen is physical and mental issues and the least is a person simply gets board of dumping it in their mouth (like me). These days I get a handful of trips in a year. I did however dump it in days in a row with some logical sequence of doubling the hits each day. I too wanted to see what happens when we take a lot. And eventually I got bored (and older)
Thanks man. Felt quite sedated from that single 5 mg etiz dose hours ago.

To the point, I'm glad I'm less drear now and am not thinking about any more. No attraction.

Ofc I want to address this too. But too early, unpositioned, no support and same level of volatile surrounding, it is dangerous.

I can't get any more now though so what do I have is as long as it will run basically for start.

Also though just here. I've never dealt with this type or level of all-round trauma which I can't really describe by typing.

I wasn't prepared for it nor any of it. And have become so alienated too. A very penned in situation. I gave up at last. I did lose my head a bit.

I will try to get it back. The property surveyor has just been and left. Tired, I shouldn't be the amount of sleep this week alone. Making up for lost time but nowhere near enough obviously.

dalpat077

Bluelighter
:love:
Honestly, if I believed such a service would be on the cards, YES PLEASE!

I do appreciate the positive encouragement here too.

I was comeing from the darkest place ever mentally and this level of PVFS alone will need a week really full rest, it's still like wearing a lead suit.
I can be pretty persuasive on the phone I'll have you know. Wanna bet I'd not be able to organize it?

Plan B: I send them a link to this thread and if they fail to respond you sue the NHS for millions of Pounds!

No need to panic i.e. I'd never just go ahead and just do things without consent!

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I can be pretty persuasive on the phone I'll have you know. Wanna bet I'd not be able to organize it?

Plan B: I send them a link to this thread and if they fail to respond you sue the NHS for millions of Pounds!

No need to panic i.e. I'd never just go ahead and just do things without consent!
Thanks. I'll get back to you on that. Still a murky head atm. I might be able to sort it.

I hated it when flu hit so early and there was no real way I could attend.

When I was determined at that time too.

The injury was a miracle honestly to escape but I've never had that level and length of experience beyond my comfort zone physically, then and with, that level of mental trauma too.

Life was hard already. I try and work like olympians daily, use all my energy, it's just invisible.

Doesn't mean at all that I go about things the right way all that I don't do things which don't help me.

That's maybe just why I can seem a bit sensitive and defensive at times.

Now as far as we'll say fears go I don't have any in a particular sense like or hide nothing and I'm not ashamed as long as I don't get arrested lol...Then the only other thing is I make a total arse and fool out of myself all the time but maybe in the long run this can help my character development to have literally said and spilled it all good and bad because it's not all bad for sure.

So there is nothing I say which I would hide from anybody otherwise I wouldn't say it and you can ask me anything any time you will get an unfiltered honest answer.

Honestly not everybody is anything like that. But I am very very different in person it's so frustrating that to how I am here.

I am just calming down now with the help of my substances the healthy ones mainly cannabis and kava.

I'm treating my sinus and throat respiratory infections now get them right down.

I tried to keep myself in the best possible position to be active all the time it's just so much sacrifice and work and effort it's hard to stay on top of and predict.

But it can improve and there are times when the overall ease of things is massively different.

And times which are beyond exceptionally hard like recently which hopefully you just have to come through.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter

And big thanks, really.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
@JackARoe also, fc you are right. We type a sentiment. I actually do this alot you know. It flies under the radar behind the curtain a bit predominantly in the mental health and suicidal threads where somehow I am able to just drop in there and it's not because it looks good or because I'm a nice person or anything or even necessarily feel a sense of care in the moment because I have to detach from that to a point but still simply because I know that I am capable of simply expressing a few words or phrases in that moment which can actually help the person I simply do.

Because it seems like a sensible thing and it's a bit like keeping your abode tidy and organised what are you put out comes back and we want a better world so it's also along a kind of logical calculated line.

I was having this discussion with myself recently about what entails genuine caring.

Because I'm not one of those people to say things to look nice to appear any particular way it's never like that.

A lot of what I do and express is actually motivated by momentary heights of euphoria and elation not always substance related but commonly.

Never insincere though or not already in my thoughts and feelings.

But it was a very warm and rewarding feeling to see just recently on multiple occasions a simple post I made which also I try to help myself with like I did above earlier by simply expressing things rather than keeping them in there where they will only do harm, To see those people coming back immediately and saying how much that really helped them in the moment and situation.

@JackARoe I actually have the potential to make a truly excellent mental health therapist you know my whole life people would come to me of all people when they were totally screwed up and needed bringing right down and picking up again I had an amazing gift at that.

So you are right when you say that I do have things to offer to the world.

I have also gotten really depressed and closed minded in terms of possibility anticipating potential biblical scale events in 2022 which other people are not carrying such weight on their shoulders about which I should let go of for now but I'm struggling being the philosopher and visionary I am.

Also the LSD use has made it very hard for me to function normally in life for the past five months but I did have that trauma initially at the beginning of this period of psychosis in August plugging the milligram at a time of extreme emotional stress at home which proved to be an affective overdose the only time in my life but was related to the long Covid at the time which had been cleared from my nervous system into the bladder only, Using that opportunity to re-enter my nervous system and it caused twice as much damage or more this time round which is why I experienced that strange nervous and immune system crash after 60 hours of tripping then but feeling very okay at the time because that was not normal but the real reason for that was actually the long Covid the complicated thing it is getting back into the nervous system when it had been overstimulated and trauma was high.

I do need a break from LSD it's true I understand exactly what you say about it and everything thank you so much for your thoughts they aren't tough love I don't actually believe in tough love as such, I think we can Achieve the exact same thing in a slightly different way absolute plain straight talking to the point.

JackARoe

Bluelighter
Tough Love to me is the strongest form of Love. It says I Love you so much that I will withold my love because I want you to stand on your own. The ability to let go. Some people mistake coddling for love but if they look deeper a stronger form of love is one that can be withheld for someone's own good. I am not saying that is what is going on here, just wanted to clarify the term. Some people do not take strong advice well but that is one of your strong points AT. You have an open mind. Just vet what comes into that mind. :)

But honestly I notice a lot of people ready to help with the benzo issue so don't be afraid to solicit advice. My fear is that some people that had huge benzo habits in the past I followed only to end up in the shrine. It is a long road out, but done intelligently can be done carefully and effectively. Lots of success stories for some heavy hitters here at BL.

Nas47

Bluelighter
Says it all.

Now I just realised, this is the ONLY thread I have personally ever started here!

Except one single logged trip report 2019.

So I want to know- for example.

How many people in recorded documented history or potentially outside of report, may have taken personally more than half a gram of LSD, as much, or more in a lifetime?

For example, John Lennon took at least 1/4 of a gram.

It's rarely quantified or documented at such levels though, or any level for the most part.

So it got me thinking because I'm just curious are there thousands of people who have lived since the 60s really that have reached what I consider to be quite a milestone of consumption of LSD at half a gram for this muse?

Or just a dozen? Just a few?

Just one?

Hundreds?

Or actually noone?

If any wise head has any intel or insight into this, I'm a geek lol, and I would love to hear a word of it.

And welcome to my first ever actual own thread. Please feel free to say whatever you like, or nothing at all.

Wishing all well too, I can do that here I feel, this is MY thread lol! 🙂
From what i have read in autobiography larger than 500micr.gr. is dose normal in some people-Jim Morrison,Syd Barrett,Miles Davis,Jary Garcia,Ken Kessey,acid tests under slogan "Turn on,tune in,drop out"may be....many from that hippie age consume and experimenting with large doses acid

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
From what i have read in autobiography larger than 500micr.gr. is dose normal in some people-Jim Morrison,Syd Barrett,Miles Davis,Jary Garcia,Ken Kessey,acid tests under slogan "Turn on,tune in,drop out"may be....many from that hippie age consume and experimenting with large doses acid
Hi. Maybe you misread that?

Yes, larger than a 500 microgram dose is very normal.

Half a gram was the question I raised.

Like were such a thing to be quantifiable in someway how common exactly has it been through time was my curiosity they're not how common boasting above half a milligram on a single occasion is because this I do myself more regularly than not.

Nas47

Bluelighter
Hi. Maybe you misread that?

Yes, larger than a 500 microgram dose is very normal.

Half a gram was the question I raised.

Like were such a thing to be quantifiable in someway how common exactly has it been through time was my curiosity they're not how common boasting above half a milligram on a single occasion is because this I do myself more regularly than not.
Half gram?Why is nessessery this?

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Half gram?Why is nessessery this?
Purely because it's a relatively substantial amount and I just never considered it before but suddenly wondered if it was really very common overtime or not so common at all in a purely qualitative lifetime sense because it's quite a large amount to take for a single person overall.

But by no means improbable.

It's 500 micrograms 1000 times basically. I think. But I am quite stoned at the moment just about to do an infrared massage treatment on my back which will soothe that for the rest of the night and into tomorrow and enable some more rest and relaxation now.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Guys, I forgot bout this 90's UK tune for decades.

Found it last week on a wicked, not bad trip.

It's wicked on a trip. So fantasy, withba harmony to it, plus a hilarity too.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Do NOT tell us you're too knackered this morning to get your ass out of bed and get moving!
Hi. There is no morning line or service Thursday.

It's 9-12 Mon-Wed, 5-7 pm Thursday. Today.

7.48 am now.

It's been an intense, I'll say day and night but time doesn't equate that way experientially.

I worked extremely hard on all my pressing physical symptoms yesterday which were the real problem starting out.

I achieved a great deal there and I'm in significantly better physical shape right now I can breathe infinitely easier for a start.

I did eat a meal which didn't work very well in terms of digestion I slept for hours quite well but I have been awake since unable to sleep with indigestion it's difficult to make food work with such a restricted diet.

I am stoned and comfortable from Kava. Which again, yesterday magically melted ache and pain after x amount of grams. About 32 by gut.

Tomorrow we see the excellent chiropractor. It's my mum's 72nd birthday today too.

She has had long covid too, nerve based and it has mentally unhinged her like nothing ever. And she didn't take any acid since. Only half a microdot 8 times yonder ago.

Covid in nerves messes up the mind heavily. It makes my LSD use look so much more detrimental.

For me, it does make keeping my thoughts together, afterwards, damned impossible.

I am just getting my thoughts together at the moment since my trip three days ago which was a rarely "bad" one.

I think only two this year. Like that. And one ended in a sudden tunnel plummit actually right prior to Monday's so the immediate descent into a hole was connected to that trail.

I will be very glad today when my digestion has settled down at least I've got some food into me as long as I keep doing that my back will heal in time it's just been too difficult and painful to pass.

Now I don't have a plan regarding the service today. Please don't assume wrongly about this. I can't see me having the mental and emotional energy at those hours today.

I did yesterday. I'm all or nothing and these are not brushed conversations.

I am hoping that I will be able to speak simple plain facts with these people and that they will understand accordingly in ways that the mental health team were not with regards to drug usage specifically which is an important part of any sounding board or therapy service.

I'm just seeking a sounding board service really today things on the table in an emotional free environment with people who understand rather than keeping things internal and use this to basically clear out certain things and make focus and plan.

As well as really seeing if I can be advised regarding benzodiazepine usage and dosage and discuss my particular in ability to use any prescription medicines hence the urgency in a way to taper down because Etizolam is no longer available.

I could not use diazepam/lorazepam/xanax or temazepam.

Cold turkey would be better.

So there is scope and need to at least run over these matters I just don't know how qualified and informed these people will be about the minor details and particulars.

I was really looking forward to finding out months ago then influenza swept me off my arse then something much bigger and I did lose the plot.

I'm really trying to get it back together I've done quite well.

I need more sleep, but tummy prohibits yet.

Also, I have zero energy to repeat allergy management today. I did oil pulling earlier, amazing practice.

Tomorrow it's paramount I have evacuated lungs fully for the chiropractic treatment.

I need rest, so exhausted atm. It's too much to deal with allergies today. I will skip food, reset tomorrow, make the treatment, eat later or Saturday, I should feel increasingly more comfortable with each treatment.

The mental trauma side of how things happened is what really tipped me up. The Covid in my nerves loves this sort of stuff too.

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Hi. There is no morning line or service Thursday.

It's 9-12 Mon-Wed, 5-7 pm Thursday. Today.
Yeah. I saw that. Just checked the pamphlet.

So actually you have even LESS of an excuse today i.e. you can fuck around all day here until the afternoon!

because Etizolam is no longer available.
Well thank fuck for that. Take a look at the Scottish statistics i.e. that shit is implicated in a lot of drug related deaths or poisonings.

Cold turkey would be better.
I know nothing about Etizolam. But if the withdrawal is anything like Alprazolam: good luck with that one. Then again: don't let me discourage you. In my experience (with Alprazolam anyway): the nasties disappear after about three days. And you're pretty much home free within a week. Assuming you don't seize or go "tilt" that is.

need more sleep,
I'm not surprised. You'd been shit posting up until 23h00 (your time) last night and was back at it at 06h49 (your time) this morning.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter

So actually you have even LESS of an excuse today i.e. you can fuck around all day here until the afternoon!

Well thank fuck for that. Take a look at the Scottish statistics i.e. that shit is implicated in a lot of drug related deaths or poisonings.

I know nothing about Etizolam. But if the withdrawal is anything like Alprazolam: good luck with that one. Then again: don't let me discourage you. In my experience (with Alprazolam anyway): the nasties disappear after about three days. And you're pretty much home free within a week. Assuming you don't seize or go "tilt" that is.

I'm not surprised. You'd been shit posting up until 23h00 (your time) last night and was back at it at 06h49 (your time) this morning.
That's not entirely fair to say shit posting because I'm trying to help myself here and I feel that I have done so I didn't have any intentions of posting yesterday I never expected to find any activity in this thread and when I did I just naturally expressed my emotions rather than keeping them in it made no bearing on my attempts yesterday to make a phone call which was a hopeful emergency measure because I had really wound myself into a higher state of emotional crisis.

I understand what people are saying about what we called Tough love and not cuddling although ofc We need some better terminology for that.

But I don't wish for this to simply become a kind of discussion where it looks like I'm in denial every stage of the way making excuses defending myself which I'm never trying to do I'm just trying to present my reality honestly it doesn't come across the most part of it because it's so bizarre. Not through my own fault or wrong doing largely.

It's not about having an excuse today that's the point if I just I'm not in the frame of mind to simply have a discussion with somebody about a broad range of matters then I will not make that appointment yesterday I could have had that discussion which is why I was anxious to take the opportunity if I had had all day to make the phone call I would not have been in a panic state about it and it would have surely taken place after midday.

I'm just saying today I have no idea how I will feel between 5 and 7 pm I can't predict that.

My focus for the moment is on continuing to fix my head back together and look forward to comfort.

I made a few posts elsewhere which are very contributive as well in reply to people yesterday I totally forget exactly what I have said and where the whole time with amnesia but only in a recollection sense.

The above post I replied to you was again helpful to me personally to just express things as they are.

My head does spin. I honestly would have been asleep for a decent while except major indigestion would not allow it I could take magnesium oxides with apple cider vinegar this would instantly sort out the intestines but at the same time it will massively increase my mucus lung congestion and be much harder to clear the other side.

That's the reason I have not been sleeping basically. I need to order some mastic gum which is reported to be brilliant for digestive problems I can't take probiotics or enzymes or amino acids.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter

There's nothing I can do about the Etizolam ditch I am in except look for a way out eventually sooner or later.

Nas47

Bluelighter
There's nothing I can do about the Etizolam ditch I am in except look for a way out eventually sooner or later.
If you took long enough this Etizolam,may be have some addiction allready.Good to have a side some pharma benzos.Not a good option to quitt benzo cold turkey

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Fair enough. I apologize for my use of the words "shit posting". But you're not getting off of the hook.

And don't go thinking I'm just being a pain in the ass and don't understand.

I know only too well what it's like to be on your own and to not have anybody around you that understands. I also know what it's like to have reached the end of your mental tether. It's the real reason I signed up here when I did (and ya'll thought it was just so that I could unleash the organic African Cocaine market on the world huh! :ROFLMAO: ) . So it's disingenuous of me to be keeping tabs on you and banging on about this joint. Truth be told: were it not for these forums I can guarantee I'd have lost it mentally and done something rash. I get it. Granted I don't have physical ailments that ail you. But I can also honestly say that they do indeed provide a certain degree of escapism and time wasting on a grand scale.