• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Lysergamides I'm very curious about any genuine records of huge overall LSD intake within a single mortal lifetime.

The Shadow Self

Bluelighter
I personally know several people that have taken huge quantities of LSD, over the course of say, a decade. One person that I used to hang out with was very used to tripping twice a week, every week, and would often trip on a Friday night, then double his dose and trip all day Saturday. At the time, this was not common, per se, but I do know several people that pulled it off. For years. And aside from the regular tripping, they were generally heroic dosers, as it were, and often took double what most people did based on the strength of the tabs. At the time, sheets of LSD were easy to get and it was clearly HQ product, and at the time, there seemed to be no end in sight to the constant stream of sheets and pages flying around everywhere. These people almost always had a sheet or more in their stashes, and took advantage of this seemingly endless stream of HQ LSD. This was beginning back in the 80s, when the Dead was touring all across America and I am rather sure that is why it was always so readily available almost all the time. So while I can only estimate the use of some of these folks, there is no question that from about 1980 to 1990, these people consumed thousands of tabs, for sure. I know for anyone that did not live through that era that it may seem hard to believe, but trust me...LSD was hard to NOT find at the time, and it was absolutely part of the sub-culture that existed outside of the "DEAD" community. These were people that were hardcore into psychedelics, and took them like it was their job. I could talk about some of the very dark aspects of this kind of abuse, but will save that for another time. But yes...many minds would be blown if we could an establish a amount consumed in milligrams. And once again, oddly, it was more common than one might think....

The drought came in the early 90s and then, with the Dead situation changing, so did the nation-wide LSD distribution, aka, the "touring", if you will. This is when, it seems, that Pickard's chemicals enjoyed wider distribution and so forth, although I am sure the "family" kept their thing going and probably is to this day, though have avenues of distribution that are different from back then. And to one degree or another, probably is present on the DNM, among other places. On a side note, one person or entity called Gamma Goblin was (and maybe still is) putting out super HQ crystal and paper, In fact, while I know that "LSD is LSD", if you ever had any of his "swiss crystal" that was around years ago, it was something else.

Or so I've heard...

Last edited:

JackARoe

Bluelighter
The drought came in the early 90s and then, with the Dead situation changing, so did the nation-wide LSD distribution, aka, the "touring", if you will.
Every Spring, Summer Winter and Fall the Grateful Dead would tour, cleanse a city of bad vibes with 3-9 nights at a venue and leave behind in that town with all kinds of quality LSD. The dollar amount was so cheap you an tell it was just a service for people who wanted it. Not to mention prices but once I heard $10 + for hits after 1995 I knew the era was over. People seeded acid before that and spread it out so people can experience. I think to an extent LSD is still cheap on purpose. It is a spiritual tool not a drug it seems. So this is not the drug to rake in large dollar amounts I assume.

The whole family things was overblown. People just knew people that had quality acid and it was easy to find. So family to me was people I knew through the years I could count on for quality. And then run itno again at another show.

Now I am not sure what the acid scene is currenty. I get hits when I need from a "family" friend in upstate NY. Other than that I don't see it as open although I imagine if someone goes to the festivals they can hook up with a little modecom of street smarts and meeting people they into again. Damn I miss the whole Dead scene. That is how I grew up. It expanded to Bluegrass festivals and jam band festivals as time went on..

@AutoTripper so how are we going to help you get more sleep when all 10-15 mgs of etizolam does is just help you nap a few hours? Sleep is important and healing. Ah now that I know this is your thread I suppose I can address you here. :) A strategy should start forming. I worry about people with large RC benzo habits as it does not deal with doctors and the medical system. So it takes some ingenuity and smarts to ease off or continue in some medical fashion. Anyway I hope you are well buddy.

Yeah the large doses of LSD for long periods of time has been trailblazed. Most say after a while it does not do much as it is all mind and not too much physical component. But if someone wants to trailblaze I imagine someday we will hear someone took Ibogaine (or something) every day for a month or something although that for sure would not be a safe as LSD.

Last edited:

The Shadow Self

Bluelighter
Yes. Back in the 80s, you could buy a sheet for like 100 bucks and sell them for 2 or 3 a dose. And I must say...it was almost always insanely consistent, clean and really something else. In other words, there was the off chance that you might get ripped off at a show by a stranger, even that was rare, and it was basically blank paper if that did happen. Other than that, the quality was insanely good the vast majority of the time, with few exceptions. It was shockingly consistent in retrospect.

JackARoe

Bluelighter
Right even strangers were a good bet at least at a show. One time at a show I did not see anyone I know. So I saw this guy just sitting between his cars in a chair with his dog. So out of the blue I went up to him and said I am in need of doses and my inner being said to say that to you. So this guy lets out a deep sigh and says oh ok. Reaches in his napsack and gives me 50 for 50. THis was 1989. Nice clean green doses. I remember the house I was staying had about 20 people from Quebec Canada there for the shows staying there too and we all befirended. Canadian Deadheads. :) We had a blast, 6 nights and a lot of doses. But stuff would be less than that too at least from 1980-95. All quality. I guess my point being it really was a shared thing instead of any big profit vibe a least at the shows where I would always re up. And yes fake acid then was simply blank sheets unlike today. That was very rare too though but I had heard. I remember a lot of people did a lot of acid at the shows. lol

Last edited:

Ganjcat

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Says it all.

Now I just realised, this is the ONLY thread I have personally ever started here!

Except one single logged trip report 2019.

So I want to know- for example.

How many people in recorded documented history or potentially outside of report, may have taken personally more than half a gram of LSD, as much, or more in a lifetime?

For example, John Lennon took at least 1/4 of a gram.

It's rarely quantified or documented at such levels though, or any level for the most part.

So it got me thinking because I'm just curious are there thousands of people who have lived since the 60s really that have reached what I consider to be quite a milestone of consumption of LSD at half a gram for this muse?

Or just a dozen? Just a few?

Just one?

Hundreds?

Or actually noone?

If any wise head has any intel or insight into this, I'm a geek lol, and I would love to hear a word of it.

And welcome to my first ever actual own thread. Please feel free to say whatever you like, or nothing at all.

Wishing all well too, I can do that here I feel, this is MY thread lol! 🙂
Hey auto hope your good

I find phycidelics and LSD especially so fascinating the trip reports, the science behind how they effect the mind I've never taken any phycidelic except for a tiny line of 2cb I sniffed which had a very small but enjoyable high like a strong natural endorphin buzz but with distinct slight vision becoming more vibrant(everything looked slightly dreamy) and it lasted forever it was cool and just the right amount of everything everyone I was with seemed to get a simar buzz by being near me and talking to me it was a really nice day

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Hey auto hope your good

I find phycidelics and LSD especially so fascinating the trip reports, the science behind how they effect the mind I've never taken any phycidelic except for a tiny line of 2cb I sniffed which had a very small but enjoyable high like a strong natural endorphin buzz but with distinct slight vision becoming more vibrant(everything looked slightly dreamy) and it lasted forever it was cool and just the right amount of everything everyone I was with seemed to get a simar buzz by being near me and talking to me it was a really nice day
Hi thanks for the hello and shared experiences. It's good to see you in seemingly piping spirit still good on you and hope you are feeling at peace.

@The Shadow Self thanks lots too for your thoughts and experience very fitting and interesting.

@JackARoe hi too and thanks man. I'm in some trouble though, real trouble. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

Too much pain for 2 solid unrelenting weeks initially (3 weeks now since the accident).

Too little sleep. Too many of every drug round the clock. Very little food. The situation and condition and experience was unendurable for me. Entering it, things between my mum and I were fully sabotaged.

She tried suggesting the following morning, physically the most pigsick and wounded I've ever been, that her, I and the dog in car-hosepipe ourselves. She was broken down on tears then after first launching a violent attack trying to force her way into my room, I made it politely clear access was denied.

I did not agree to the proposition then. I talked a little sense into her, then it was on with the horror show.

I tripped both weekends, 3 days into it then a week later each time just to escape the pain and trauma and pass some time.

Not a good setting.

I tripped 2 days ago on 800 ug spontaneously at 11 am already awake most night, wasted for comfort and mood, I was pretty swallowed up by this trip. I had to let everthing go.

I'm usually at home with the knowing absolutely nothing state but this was a really bad trip experience. I guess my head isn't there for it atm, too worn out, too depressed and the actual mental trauma from the experience and pain and impact of the injury has more than overwhelmed me now since the past week, 7 days ago the physical pain eased off about 40%, enabling me to take my focus slightly off the actual pain.

I have no will to live currently. I don't see a future nor want one. I can't bear being conscious and thinking. Don't want to hear or see anything, especially my mum and myself.

I haven't eaten much at all. Two moderate meals I can't remember when since. Maybe Friday?

It hurts too much going through the process of living, eating, allergies and all in such a serious deep depression. Beyond suicidal. I really want to just starve now, I don't want to get up, clear lungs, see and hear the world.

I am sleeping more now @JackARoe it's all I CAN do now lol. 8 am. On/off sleep since about 1 pm yesterday. 16-17 hrs maybe.

I can't really breathe though, need a complete round of lung clearing> oil pulling for 30 minutes, raw garlic, cayenne, steam inhalation and more.

As always, if I started now, 2.5 unpleasant hours scaling Everest in sleet, I could set myself up for another round at life. I don't have the motivation or will, or physical energy.

The only reason I'm not just committed to all out fasting yet is the hurricane I will need to fight in my mum over it.

She will basically fight, confront and aggress me over it. I'm physically weak, in pain, extremely anxious and broken spirit and will. She will fight me so hard. It won't resolve anything or pave a way.

Then it will be allsorts of threats like she's going to go and never come back and I have to look after the dog or she's going to kill herself this way or that way or she's going to call the police or the doctor...

I would need to barricade my room blocking access to the toilet and live and die in fear that way.

But I just cannot go on living I'm starving already from not eating enough now I'm in too much trauma to really attempt anything I can't have a conversation with my mum about a single topic now and I'm avoiding it vehemently.

I only took one 5 mg Etiz dose yesterday midday. I could have taken more any time to escape the depression and unbelievable nightmares overnight. I've had the most vivid horrific dream where I was single-handedly trying to take on the Emperor in the Star Wars movie effectively walking the plank.

The message I took back to humanity from that room was that there was just no match for that force and how terrifying it was.

A truly hopeless barren dream.

It's either, lay here and waste away, or as soon as my mum goes out shortly fir dog walk (she gets up about 5.30 am, fills the entire house like a blowing tornado of Sagittarius fire until short dog walk gives me just a little space to creep around to get a bit comfortable.

Because even if I am going to starve I can't do it suffocating like that.

I see no solution though. My will is gone. I can't take pain anymore. I can't bear the feeling of talking to my mum again, the sound of her grates so heavily on my nerves it enrages me to hell from discomfort and fear, massively sensitised nerves.

I'm sure Long Covid is still hooked into my mind through my nerves and is loving this too. Feeding off the emotional and physical trauma.

I just made a start. Oregano oil, inhaler and vitamin C. Now I'm oil pulling. Already a lot of mucus is shifting. I will crush and swalow 4 cloves f organic garlic, take the turmeric + cayenne shot, and instead of a full steam inhalation today, a dreaded thing, will use direct inhalation of peppermint and Thieves essential oil.

In one hour I will be able to breathe about 85% easier. Iwill be able to take kava if Ihave the will and calm for the mere ritual of it.

Definitely a large dose of Etizolam.

And surely cannabis. Better than laying in a cesspit of depression and terror though.

For another day at least.

The situation needs some serious hacking. Want it over with.

One road I would certainly to down but guaranteed will be an allergenic roadblock let alone all sorts of issues too but in light of things overall, heroin woyld be the lesser evil here.

But no way would my allergies tolerate it.

It would need to be entirely pure firstly.

I have a schizophrenic friend who uses it daily. I could acquire some next time I see him. But it will be street cut level.

I would use a high quality unused cannabis extract quartz banger I have and torch. I reasoned if it works for any vaporizable drug then that must be better than any pipe, rizzla or foil. I heard some good testimony to vaping heroin that way.

A contoller and coil would be even better for really dialling in the sweetspot.

I will likely try it at some point. But not something I can afford to view in any way as a way out or it will set me up for a trap.

Progress. About to start essential oil and inhalation. No wonder I get depressed too, my lungs are sodden to the brim with mucus really suffocating.

My incentive today, if I can get washed shortly and at rest in time I may at least phone this place today just to inquire a little.

I really want to go there in person desperately but they are only open 9 am to 12 am Monday to Wednesday and 5 to 7 pm Thursday which just aren't suitable hours for me in my life situation with health conditions.

If they were open 12 am to 3 am for example I would almost certainly have made it there by now.

It's the other side of town and I really do not like depending on my mum for a lift to appointments and taxi both ways is just too expensive.

I also could not go there right now until I have fully managed all of my allergies and washed all in all it's at least 3 1/2 hours just to get out of bed to do anything practical and I need some serious will power and incentive to endure the pain of the pricess daily.

This is where the drugs actually coming as well I am basically going to drug myself into a better mood today.

At least I evened the Etiz up. 5 mg's only yesterday as it was 16.5 the day before.

We also have some council housing property surveyor is coming between 2 and 3 pm which I'm not entirely comfortable about in my current state of mind having total strangers Walsing round the house taking photographs it's purely voluntary but my mum agreed and it's arranged it will just feel like a massive intrusion mentally and emotionally today for me.

All cannabis vaporising paraphernalia to be out of sight. Full house access.

That was on my mind as well knowing that I have this formal arrangement to adhere to a little.

Okay. At least I've made a start I can't say I'm feeling better but I probably will when I get some drugs in me and I need to find some sort of emergency plan here.

If there was a simple button to press right now to end life I would.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I won't be taking any more LSD though it really will be the worst thing for me from here at the moment the trip didn't help the other day.

Exactly 3 mg's since the injury though over 3 trips in inder 3 weeks. I still haven't had a full seven days break since the summer this year and not before then.

I need some support though real life support not just kind people on a forum thousands of miles away with their own problems in life.

With the feeling and experience that most people don't really care anyway. Surely an an illusion we all fall prey to at times of pain and suffering.

But maybe it's not an an ilusion it's just the picture we can normally bear.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
So I have completed everything except for a shower coming next just too worn out and exhausted for that final step but I will make it is the easiest bit and would be if it was the only bit from getting up each day not the very last before recovery resting begins again.

It's 11:22 am I only have 38 minutes to make that phone call today I'm not going to make it because I need longer than that just to get washed and dressed and I've been trying my hardest since way before the place opened to get ready and in position it just wasn't possible today and likely won't happen tomorrow afternoon.

Next week will be another week gone by and the same position to start from to try and make those limited hours for support and I don't actually know of another line what channel available currently which is tailored for my needs and purposes.

I have managed all of my allergies extremely well but I am so stressed and worked up my respiratory infections are being exacerbated so my breathing is going to suffer and direct antimicrobial electromedicine treatments will be essential for several days now as well as trying to calm my mental state down.

I am boiled over to the extreme just from the endurance and suffering of this morning and not even having a chance now to contact this helpline. It's frustrating to the point of infuriation.

I can just feel a 5 mg Etizolam dose plus 1 mg +6% CBD oil. I only just sat down for the first time in hours it's when I can just start to catch your breath and calm down.

If I could just get out of bed and get washed and dressed and leave any regular type of life I wouldn't have any problems. Because they would be a solution for everything and a way of coping with anything.

I did make my kava my mum came home from the dog walk while I was still in the kitchen and I was massively anxious about that I wanted to avoid being in the kitchen with her today and this morning.

However it's probably for the best because she asked me what was wrong I was kind of groaning in a bit of pain and irritation physically trying to complete my tasks including mixing up a large edible cannabis dose which I haven't taken yet.

I told her what was wrong in a nutshell and quite a complete one I'm very good with speech and words and really cramming in 1000 posts in a few paragraphs compared to how I write.

I cannot write the way I communicate with speech I try to that's why it's so long winded. I'm quite a good writer but really a truly excellent speaker.

I basically laid it on the line very appropriately and succinctly and concisely and insightfully the position my mindset everything I mentioned above and more quickly wrapped into one tight little description of matters.

Because I am not going to go on in this situation how it is I need to change it or exit.

At least I have expressed this and I did it in quite a brilliant way too. Maturely. Appropriately. Genuinely.

I just wish I had been able to make that phone call at least today it's so disappointing to feel that the only help is continually out of reach and I really did try this time as well.

Have 70 grams of kava though. I will be surprised if I do not feel calmer and happier within a few hours and by the end of the day it's just a case of trying to avoid the vicious circle of it there seems to be only one direction always and it always leads back to where I have just clawed my self out of for the very main time only.

And this is progress as well. There could be more to come.

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Dude.

I tell you this as a friend.

You're making excuses.

You've been posting here since 09h26 (your time) today!

I don't mean to be harsh (well maybe I do in this instance): but I'm also guilty of procrastinating and spending way too much time shit posting on these forums when I know full well I've got other far more important things to be doing and that are of consequence to me and my well being. Point is: I don't feel bad about being direct about this because I'm as guilty. Sometimes things have to be said. And I'm fortunate enough to have a friend call me out on this when it's becoming obvious that I'm spending way too much time fucking around here and it's adversely affecting my mental health and well being.

I promise you this much (based on experience): these forums and us all will still be here when you get back once you've gone to see those people. They (the forums) will survive without you or I. And you'll not have missed anything of importance to your well being I assure you. Make the effort. Best advice: don't even check the forums tomorrow morning. At all! Forget that they exist! Free yourself! And believe me: you'll feel like a champion after having gone to see those people and coming back home and have that feeling of accomplishment.

Now don't sit down and type me a novel response spanning ten pages. Make up your mind, take this in the spirit that it's meant, and mentally prepare yourself for tomorrow. :)

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Dude.

You're making excuses.

I don't mean to be harsh (well maybe I do in this instance): but I'm also guilty of procrastinating and spending way too much time shit posting on these forums when I know full well I've got other far more important things to be doing and that are of consequence to me and my well being. Point is: I don't feel bad about being direct about this because I'm as guilty. Sometimes things have to be said. And I'm fortunate enough to have a friend call me out on this when it's becoming obvious that I'm spending way too much time fucking around here and it's adversely affecting my mental health and well being.

I promise you this much (based on experience): these forums and us all will still be here when you get back once you've gone to see those people. They (the forums) will survive without you or I. And you'll not have missed anything of importance to your well being I assure you. Make the effort. Best advice: don't even check the forums tomorrow morning. At all! Forget that they exist! Free yourself! And believe me: you'll feel like a champion after having gone to see those people and coming back home and have that feeling of accomplishment.

Now don't sit down and type me a novel response spanning ten pages. Make up your mind, take this in the spirit that it's meant, and mentally prepare yourself for tomorrow. :)
I really set out to make that call today. At 10.20 pm I was still middle oli inhaling. Stressing about not enough time. It is frustrating.

Saying making excuses is actually unfair and harsh. They aren't excuses they are reasons.

It's no lie. No lungs chocka mucus, enough food iintake for basic physical energy and congnitionl

The ability to rise, wash, go out instead of 4 hours it took today total, before I could have made that call, or go out.

Every day, 365. And we are talking about a painful and tormentuous process too.

No novel. But that dod surprise me there. I think it's an unjustified assertion.

Suffering and pain alone can be too much for anybody at times. Add high level trauma and anxiety, totslly debilitating chronic fatigue. And more. It is an entirely different reality to what most people know and I did myself as well before.

I just really don't think excuses is accurate or fair here honestly appreciate where you're coming from but that is not a fair assessment or description of what I'm doing here at all this is an extremely abnormal situation entirely unrelated to the drugs nobody else on this form is reporting the most advanced case of long-term line disease and long Covid damaging nerves concurrently with dozens of other independent but related conditions and obstacles.

I should not have lived this long that's not an exaggeration I have been hacking be impossible for 16 years now and it's just gotren increasingly impossible.

I have lost my head basically all of a sudden very recently after just too much physical pain and exhaustion without feeling there is any support and only danger surrounding me currently.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Dude.

You're making excuses.

Plus while I was posting I was basically using that to distract myself in a escapist fashion from the discomfort and pain of inhaling the essential oils for over an hour hiking up mug photos of mucus about three full mugs in total which were basically suffocating me to death gain no exaggeration and has to be dealt with at some point on a daily basis forever what can never just plan the new day when things will happen and how difficult they will be and it's like giving birth every time so it's not something you jump out of bed for and crack on with willingly.

It is absolutely not the case I mean that I was just sitting here posting on the forum instead of doing other things I didn't waste a single second doing what I did today I had to wait until almost 9 am before I had access to the bathroom to begin my routines as well.

If this place was open until 2 pm today I would be making a phone call very shortly I promise you I just ran out of time. These are exceptional circumstances and I have no energy physically to do anything at all. It's a miracle I survived my injury and managed to get through three weeks not being able to sleep or eat or feel comfortable.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Dude.

You're making excuses.

I agree with your general point actually it just wasn't the case at all that I was procrastinating earlier and wasting any time I am genuinely a master at achieving these daily routine tasks in the fastest time possible but I need motivation and distraction as I go along because it's really so painful and exhausting so while I am in hailing and clearing and holding my breath I type a few lines here and there in between bathroom visits catching breath but never at the expense of cracking on with the routine at full speed just on that I mean are you general points is absolutely true I really am considering One by one erasing my entire post history here it will just would be a long process.

In order to take the firm step to arrays this silly persona I adopted for this forum three years ago nearly and direct my attention entirely elsewhere.

Things run their course and I feel quite humiliated and embarrassed and overexposed looking back as well.

InspiredInTheUK

Greenlighter
I am not sure about over an entire lifetime. But I have had personal experience with excessively large doses of LSD myself.

There was one time I got 100 tabs of acid,
I ripped out 10 x 10 strips. Folded them up, so each was like a stack, and swallowed them one after another.

It was intense. I remember sweating violently sat in my shed, which I use for smoking weed, but the effects came on so intensely I just buried my head into my hands and just had to accept it.

I shudder to think how much I dosed. Lucky I had genuine tabs, I had much experience with LSD prior and knew how it should feel but I hadnt personally tested these tabs as I was a rather reckless 18 year old at the time.

I can't remember most of the trip as I was just too far gone, surprisingly nothing really bad happened, I felt like I just had to ride it out, the physical effects were kind of nasty at that level, I knew i had to go mind over matter and just face it all, and hoped I wouldn't do anything stupid or end up stripping naked and running about anywhere.

Truth is I was so incapacitated I spent most of the time rather still staring at stuff, from other peoples accounts at the time,

Anyways, I'm pretty sure it had some part in a mental break I had in the following year, you can't just do that kind of stuff to your brain and expect it to bounce back okay I guess.

Its one of those experiences I rarely talk about with people in person, because most just refuse to believe it,
I was researching peoples experiences with "thumb prints" of crystal LSD at the time ,

I could get both liquid lsd and blotters fine, but I couldn't afford crystal lsd, I could get it but couldn't afford to get it.

So yeah, most extreme dose I have done or heard of anyone else doing in a 24hr period.

But as for a lifetime, who knows who took the most?

Maybe someone who took it daily could take more in a lifetime, and get less effects from it, say 100ug would start feeling like a micro dose after long enough, perhaps 250-500ug even could start to feel normal 🤔 idk, fascinating stuff tho, also I don't really see any reason to go beyond a ten strip when it comes to getting the best positive:difficult effect ratio.

3-6 tabs is enough for most situations, and after that point its better to add in a second psychedelic anyways.

Most I've taken in an entire year would of been that year, 500 tabs or so in total on one year, but that would be the same year I took 100 in one night so.

Good luck guys~ stay safe
Your mileage may vary ;)

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Alright. Well. I'm trying to support you.

Granted. I don't have the physical ailments so I cannot begin to understand.

Suggestion: get yourself sorted out tonight so you don't have to do too much tomorrow morning and can just up and get going with a minimum amount of fuss and bother and exertion. Just trying to be practical here. We can discuss the ins and outs until the cows come home tomorrow but it's not going to get you, nor me, anywhere.

Plus while I was posting I was basically using that to distract myself in a escapist fashion from the discomfort and pain of inhaling the essential oils for over an hour hiking up mug photos of mucus about three full mugs in total which were basically suffocating me to death gain no exaggeration and has to be dealt with at some point on a daily basis forever what can never just plan the new day when things will happen and how difficult they will be and it's like giving birth every time so it's not something you jump out of bed for and crack on with willingly.
You're making my point for yourself I hate to tell you.

Taking photos for what purpose? Just to post here for total strangers to take a look at and commiserate when there really is nothing that any of them (including myself other than with my big mouth) can do to help you or make things better for you? By contrast: those two P2R joints could change things for you constructively and in a meaningful way. And it distinctly says on the pamphlet that you don't have to call first so just get your ass over there tomorrow morning somehow and fuck everything and everybody else.

And please don't feel embarrassed or pissed off or pissed on (although they say it's better to be pissed off than pissed on! :ROFLMAO: ). It's not my intention to be causing you to feel like that. It's no skin off of my nose what you choose to do or how you do it between right now and tomorrow. And which is pretty much my point about the forums. Harsh reality. But it is what it is.

If it helps: get/be pissed off with me! Anger is sometimes a good and necessary motivator! And it can be surprisingly energizing!

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Alright. Well. I'm trying to support you.

Granted. I don't have the physical ailments so I cannot begin to understand.

Suggestion: get yourself sorted out tonight so you don't have to do too much tomorrow morning and can just up and get going with a minimum amount of fuss and bother and exertion. Just trying to be practical here. We can discuss the ins and outs until the cows come home tomorrow but it's not going to get you, nor me, anywhere.

You're making my point for yourself I hate to tell you.

Taking photos for what purpose? Just to post here for total strangers to take a look at and commiserate when there really is nothing that any of them (including myself other than with my big mouth) can do to help you or make things better for you? By contrast: those two P2R joints could change things for you constructively and in a meaningful way. And it distinctly says on the pamphlet that you don't have to call first so just get your ass over there tomorrow morning somehow and fuck everything and everybody else.

And please don't feel embarrassed or pissed off or pissed on (although they say it's better to be pissed off than pissed on! :ROFLMAO: ). It's not my intention to be causing you to feel like that. It's no skin off of my nose what you choose to do or how you do it between right now and tomorrow. And which is pretty much my point about the forums. Harsh reality. But it is what it is.

If it helps: get/be pissed off with me! Anger is sometimes a good and necessary motivator! And it can be surprisingly energizing!
Thank you I do appreciate your sincere attempts to help because I know there is never any bad intention or energy to find your words.

Tomorrow would be 5 to 7 pm it's 9 am to 12 am Monday to Wednesday which would be easier if my mum did not walk the dog between those exact hours in a very different location it would be out of her way and I have a serious relationship problem with my mum and do not look to depend upon her for lifts because I don't arrive at therapy appointments in any settled and relaxed state like that it's too far for me to walk and I really can't afford a taxi fair if this is going to be a weekly affair otherwise there's no point starting it and I haven't started it until I'm in a position to see it through as well.

The phone call today was my genuine desperate wish to make the first step just contact them to say are you running services I really wish to come and see you because that alone would be my foot in the door that was my intention today and I really was rushing to try and make it but it really was impossible and the five minutes at most I sacrificed if that posting here earlier which was actually really important for me just to get my head focused enough to take on my allergy treatments and simply move about the house in really great pain still from injury.

I also had my worst ever face of six week influenza until this Monday gone and the post viral fattigue syndrome is so extreme it's a real effort to stand I can't think straight organise my thoughts or attempt any simple practical tasks even I just feel like a lead weight sucked back down by gravity still.

It might not seem like it but I am trying harder than I swear 90+ percent of people ever to have walked the Earth or in recent times could relate to it's invisible basically.

I was really hoping to visit the centre seven weeks ago but I wasn't expecting a really bad case of flu and pneumonia then broking my back and internal injuries preventing peristalsis and digestion and movement of wind and waste for 2 1/2 weeks with permanent nausea and unable to sleep on top of the flu.

There is no way I could have visited the place with influenza and it's only just gone and it's kicked me to the ground energy wise at the same time my mood and emotion has gotten so dangerously low that I was trying to really force contact today against odds and there was no simple choice in the matter not like it appeared by me posting here earlier.

I do really want to seek the help I have done for a long time. I just can't handle every single day having to go through the impossible for three hours just to leave the house and be comfortable enough to think and communicate because I can simply breathe.

If the centre was open later in the day or the evening which is when I am usually recovered and capable it wouldn't be a hindrance it's just those particular hours and the way my life and routine have come to be.

For example I never ever will make a health appointment before 1 pm at the earliest if I can 12 at the very earliest if not.

I won't get pissed off with you though because I know you are simply a very warmhearted Kerry and supporting man who like me are happy to sacrifice yourself throw yourself under the wheels of the bus for the sake of others and dissolving barriers.

So if I appear to object it is purely in point and never retaliating personally from taking offence. With yourself I mean.

And don't worry I am good at getting angry if there is such a thing just not so good at calming down that's really where my focus need to lie and is now for the rest of this day.

Tomorrow the centre is open between 5 and 7 pm but I also need to be able to breathe at that time and I can never predict exactly when I will sleep and eat what level of infection and allergy I will have to deal with and my energy level and ability to do it at a certain time and then be able to communicate and think there's just no guarantees because it's Catch-22 physical living impossible practically.

Take that away and I don't do excuses I do possibilities.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I am not sure about over an entire lifetime. But I have had personal experience with excessively large doses of LSD myself.

There was one time I got 100 tabs of acid,
I ripped out 10 x 10 strips. Folded them up, so each was like a stack, and swallowed them one after another.

It was intense. I remember sweating violently sat in my shed, which I use for smoking weed, but the effects came on so intensely I just buried my head into my hands and just had to accept it.

I shudder to think how much I dosed. Lucky I had genuine tabs, I had much experience with LSD prior and knew how it should feel but I hadnt personally tested these tabs as I was a rather reckless 18 year old at the time.

I can't remember most of the trip as I was just too far gone, surprisingly nothing really bad happened, I felt like I just had to ride it out, the physical effects were kind of nasty at that level, I knew i had to go mind over matter and just face it all, and hoped I wouldn't do anything stupid or end up stripping naked and running about anywhere.

Truth is I was so incapacitated I spent most of the time rather still staring at stuff, from other peoples accounts at the time,

Anyways, I'm pretty sure it had some part in a mental break I had in the following year, you can't just do that kind of stuff to your brain and expect it to bounce back okay I guess.

Its one of those experiences I rarely talk about with people in person, because most just refuse to believe it,
I was researching peoples experiences with "thumb prints" of crystal LSD at the time ,

I could get both liquid lsd and blotters fine, but I couldn't afford crystal lsd, I could get it but couldn't afford to get it.

So yeah, most extreme dose I have done or heard of anyone else doing in a 24hr period.

But as for a lifetime, who knows who took the most?

Maybe someone who took it daily could take more in a lifetime, and get less effects from it, say 100ug would start feeling like a micro dose after long enough, perhaps 250-500ug even could start to feel normal 🤔 idk, fascinating stuff tho, also I don't really see any reason to go beyond a ten strip when it comes to getting the best positive:difficult effect ratio.

3-6 tabs is enough for most situations, and after that point its better to add in a second psychedelic anyways.

Most I've taken in an entire year would of been that year, 500 tabs or so in total on one year, but that would be the same year I took 100 in one night so.

Good luck guys~ stay safe
Your mileage may vary ;)
Hi thanks for sharing and welcome to this forum too.

I never went above 5 mg personally on two different occasions but they were really spectacular trips not too much I know what you mean exactly about having to mind over matter to simply lose attachment to the physical discomfort side of it and this is possible for those high doses the other side of which can be glorious.

But 5 mg it's not too much where things can be pretty lucid and present and stable after a while and still run for a very long distance.

On one of the occasions I had a panic attack because I was in a lot of physical discomfort breathing and digestive wise from allergies beforehand and throughout and I visited the local hospital 100 m away on a Sunday night simply to try and calm myself down and get settled again I did so quite quickly and I had one incredible trip in the hospital that night which I will remember forever a really good trip as well and I will safely released hours later.

The other 5 mg trip no such thing happened and it was it just wonderful throughout.

I wouldn't handle those doses now though I was very much fitter and weller back then. With only very minimal nerve damage comparatively as well.

InspiredInTheUK

Greenlighter
Yeah man, exactly like you say~ "seperate the mind from the physical discomfort".
Like you are so high and tripping out so hard that that physical discomfort feels so abnormal and separate from your mind that eventually it just morphs in such ways that it isn't really identifiable as physical anything anyways.

Nice to hear about a fellow mad cunt doing mgs of acid lol not for the feint of heart, and I doubt I will ever go above 2mg again in my life tbh.

I highly recommend 5-meo-mipt for visuals that felt like I could control what would pop in and out of existence, in 3d, creating helicopters in full size outside, getting the like machine guns to fold out, marvelling at the wonderful engineering and looking at how the wind was blowing everything away from it~

But I don't even know much about helicopters, I didn't get how my mind had memorised all the machinery and how it could fold out and like how it was a 3d model of it perfectly encoded into my brain.

It was like the most insane visuals but I could still be sat there smoking and talking to someone who wasn't tripping and have a normal down to earth conversation. I was on a pretty damn high dose but was coherent, yet had god like powers to change the way I saw the world.

So I had better visuals on that than I remember on the LSD massive dose. Because I had control over them. I don't really have much memory of what shit I saw on the massive lsd trip anymore, typical lsd stuff, but yeah too gone to remember most of that.

Compared to say DPT which had insane visuals like my whole dressing gown became versions of the same cat I had all running around me in impossible ways as I laughed manically. Where I was seeing crazy visuals, but was beyond incoherent about it all.

I think the controlled visuals are better nowadays, when you feel super sober but also tripping, I don't always want my mind almost snap in half too y'know o_O

(Sorry if I sequayed too far from original point of the thread tho)

To the point of the thread:
I'm almost 27 and I've taken LSD probably 250ish times, I probably will atleast 100ish more in my lifetime, if I live long enough and manage to stay in good enough health that it would still be enjoyable (this is questionable)

Any one else able to figure out an approximation of how many times they have took LSD? Its hard to figure out tbh

Like if you do it weekly for a year its 56 times x 10 is 560, so yeah I thought I'd done it over 1000 times but I definitely haven't, and when I'm counting that tbh I'm counting times I tripped, not just lsd,
Its not an easy thing to work out,

I know I tried many many different kind of psychedelics from pikhal and tikhal too, and I always preferred shrooms to lsd anyways

So yeah maybe I'm not the best source for data on this one xD

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
(Sorry if I sequayed too far from original point of the thread tho)
Hey, no ever need for sorry's here man. Anything goes.

I really appreciate your thoughts here and thoughts must be about to run it was all interesting and relevant to me anyway and I really want this thread as I have a little jurisdiction maybe to be as broad and open and wide as any.

And let things run their natural way and then back to centre usually.

So that is the point of this third it's not like stay on topic because the topic is big it's life and deep and everything can be related and it's also my own thread my other interests are all aspects of human consciousness and emotion as well as therapy and philosophy and trying to see the bigger picture in things.
Any one else able to figure out an approximation of how many times they have took LSD? Its hard to figure out tbh
I think we may be think similarly in some ways because that's a very rational way of trying to estimate something I did think this myself exactly and I'm pretty sure on reflection over 25 years that I have tripped at least 2000 times minimum possibly closer to 3000 I'm talking about microdoses.

Mini and microdoses we're adding in probably an extra thousand but they hardly count just a different thing.

And considering how are you describe you would dose yourself and I am typical, Considering from that the potential mean macro dose.

150 minimum really for me. Just going by plane level of experience alone and intuition even if we don't know exactly what is on every paper if you make something your vocation for a long time you can get a fairly good feel for it.

But it could be much higher than that as well that's being Conservative and realistic.

So that was the basic way I feel I fairly accurately and honestly attempted to fathom some sort of actual quantity.

I kept a similar track of my MDMA consumption between 1996 and 2005 which was at least 3000 pressed pills generally at least 100 mg each I was fortunate to have very good connections through those years.

120-150 being typical too.

Plus a lots of pure MDMA powder and Crystal which flooded do United Kingdom rave and domestic seen in 2000 until 2005 when Lyme disease forced me to stop all my drug taking except cannabis.

If that had not been the case I would have taken probably two or three times the LSD but I still have been able to use it unlike MDMA which would be physically dangerous for me now.

So a minimum really of 325 g of MDMA as I do believe are pretty accurate estimation with some give or take but most likely give up to 350 g probably.

Which itself is an exorbitant amounts but I never even think about this don't consider myself damaged beyond being able to cope with any regrets.

And I'm not sure many people here if any have taken as much overall MDMA by 2021 as I did buy 2005 that was a lifetime ago which I never even consider

The prolonged high dosing of LSD has been so much more impactful and life altering then the MDMA abuse was even though I did develop substantial neurosis in 2003 and lots of problems for years including with speech as well as multiple physical assaults on my brain and several serotonin syndrome incidents to all of which strangely it's just water under the bridge.

The LSD I have taken this year in particular after 25 years I have accessed on a level I never was capable of before in terms of the depth of the trips and the control I have had over them mostly.

It's really been mind blowing and spectacular at the same time I just need to calm down get my feet on the floor which I haven't for such a long time and integrate properly maybe find myself in a better overall life position because prolonged usage can really wobble you and make simple living impossible for a while.

JackARoe

Bluelighter
I agree with @dalpat077 . A time to put the focus on health. And that entails giving a good damn try daily. By that I would mean aim to get more sleep. Work on a plan of tapering etizolam and let go of any perceived benefit that constant dosing of acid helps with. I know in the moment acid can and does override the problems of that moment but they always come back meaning it was just a distractor, making psychedelic drugs as escapist as opiates and benzos in this situation.

Life is tough. It really is a master class. A hero's journey. But I want to be able to talk to you 25 years from now Autotripper. And surviving that mucher long takes strength and some cleverness. I am not so concerned about the LSD you binge on, but at this point the use is not the healthiest nor with the best of intentions. (imagine a microbiologist that is in a room full of microscopes but not looking at anything in particular) They are a tool. But the large etizolam dose needs to be dealt with as it is now like sand through an hourglass. Although I have no doubt someone can sustain by switching to a different one but long term only works for some and under medical supervision.

While I think most here have their shit together.Pychedelics can make one very impressionable. So with that be inpressed by nothing and be careful what a person takes in. Remain a rock, that tree by the river, unmoved by any info and tough roots indicating a strong faith.

You will land Autotripper. :) I just want to see you alive. If you live another 2 years you are a star. Earth can use you, but needs you focused in the physial plane and healthier. People don't type unless they care a bit. And I am not one afraid of tough love. Nature does that best. The mama bird kicks out the young bird after 9 days (or something similar) and says you are on your own. The bird would not survive if it were not for the tough love. Coddliing kills. So some of us won't do that. :)

Anyway I have been wanting to throw that out and in your own thread it seems relevant. The topic of taking large doses frequently is interesting. But I also know the worst that can happen is physical and mental issues and the least is a person simply gets board of dumping it in their mouth (like me). These days I get a handful of trips in a year. I did however dump it in days in a row with some logical sequence of doubling the hits each day. I too wanted to see what happens when we take a lot. And eventually I got bored (and older)

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Hey, no ever need for sorry's here man. Anything goes.

I really appreciate your thoughts here and thoughts must be about to run it was all interesting and relevant to me anyway and I really want this thread as I have a little jurisdiction maybe to be as broad and open and wide as any.

And let things run their natural way and then back to centre usually.

So that is the point of this third it's not like stay on topic because the topic is big it's life and deep and everything can be related and it's also my own thread my other interests are all aspects of human consciousness and emotion as well as therapy and philosophy and trying to see the bigger picture in things.

I think we may be think similarly in some ways because that's a very rational way of trying to estimate something I did think this myself exactly and I'm pretty sure on reflection over 25 years that I have tripped at least 2000 times minimum possibly closer to 3000 I'm talking about microdoses.

Mini and microdoses we're adding in probably an extra thousand but they hardly count just a different thing.

And considering how are you describe you would dose yourself and I am typical, Considering from that the potential mean macro dose.

150 minimum really for me. Just going by plane level of experience alone and intuition even if we don't know exactly what is on every paper if you make something your vocation for a long time you can get a fairly good feel for it.

But it could be much higher than that as well that's being Conservative and realistic.

So that was the basic way I feel I fairly accurately and honestly attempted to fathom some sort of actual quantity.

I kept a similar track of my MDMA consumption between 1996 and 2005 which was at least 3000 pressed pills generally at least 100 mg each I was fortunate to have very good connections through those years.

120-150 being typical too.

Plus a lots of pure MDMA powder and Crystal which flooded do United Kingdom rave and domestic seen in 2000 until 2005 when Lyme disease forced me to stop all my drug taking except cannabis.

If that had not been the case I would have taken probably two or three times the LSD but I still have been able to use it unlike MDMA which would be physically dangerous for me now.

So a minimum really of 325 g of MDMA as I do believe are pretty accurate estimation with some give or take but most likely give up to 350 g probably.

Which itself is an exorbitant amounts but I never even think about this don't consider myself damaged beyond being able to cope with any regrets.

And I'm not sure many people here if any have taken as much overall MDMA by 2021 as I did buy 2005 that was a lifetime ago which I never even consider

The prolonged high dosing of LSD has been so much more impactful and life altering then the MDMA abuse was even though I did develop substantial neurosis in 2003 and lots of problems for years including with speech as well as multiple physical assaults on my brain and several serotonin syndrome incidents to all of which strangely it's just water under the bridge.

The LSD I have taken this year in particular after 25 years I have accessed on a level I never was capable of before in terms of the depth of the trips and the control I have had over them mostly.

It's really been mind blowing and spectacular at the same time I just need to calm down get my feet on the floor which I haven't for such a long time and integrate properly maybe find myself in a better overall life position because prolonged usage can really wobble you and make simple living impossible for a while.
Do you want ME to phone them and tell them to come on over to your place and collect you? :ROFLMAO: