• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Im sorry, didnt you know your living in a police state ?

^ A better question might be to ask if any police or health workers/ advisors who were employed during the Bjelke-Petersen era are still around today.

man i was down the street from a club the other night and the cops were searching a bunch of dudes outside maccas, but i was walking past without even seeing them and had about 5 pills in my hand and were poking around at them trying to see what the print was on them, then my mate was like "dude the cops!!" and a few of them sort of glared at me and i just ran up a side street and took a roundabout way back to the club. moral of the story is, run away!

sucks what happened to your friend man.
i have only been caught doing drugs in public by the police once, and surprisingly nothing happened.
there was a group of 8 of us standing around our parked cars by the river, with two bongs and a bowl containing the remains of a session sitting in the tray of a ute.
a car entered the car park and hit us with their high beams. by this point we knew it was the police.
one officer got out and spoke with us, asked us how much we smoked then took the hoses out of the bongs and put them in a nearby bin.
he actually told us that the police don't care if they bust kids smoking weed, unless it is an alarmingly large amount or if you get caught doing it in an area where there are other citizens close by.

i still advise to stay clear of doing this stuff in public. it probably isn't the best option.
also, don't read what i just wrote then go out and get lit in a carpark with a bunch of mates thinking nothing of it. we probably just got off really lucky.

Re: the DNA worries.

As long as you haven't killed anyone, raped someone, sexually abused a child, involved in some very serious big drug trafficking or big organised armed robberies.. nothing to worry about really. They don't bother for most offences as it takes a lot of resources. Fingerprints are used more often. But they're not as easy to dust for as people think. Its all too much work for simple crimes like a house robbery, a few drugs seized to find the originetc. But who knows maybe they'll use it for jaywalking in the next Valley operation!

So if you haven't raped or killed anyone, I don't see why DNA is such a big issue besides our civil rights. I know I've got nothing to hide so I didn't really care when the officers said "you better hope you've done nothing in the past thats going to catch up to you now" the times i've been printed and swabbed.

I pulled up at this large freshly built BP. There is not one single car at any pump yet there are two police utes parked at the corner of the station. There are 3 cops all having a conversation. I get out and fill my car up with ultimate and walk to the store. The police watch my every move. I go to walk into the shop door and its closed. The shop keeper points to a service window on the side of the building. I ask for a 600ml coke. He walks across this large vacuous sterile perfect plastic store bathed in the soft ionizing radiation from flourecent tubes as chilled air is jetted into my face from the small hole in the booth. I pay and roll of. Something doesnt feel right here. Its feeling like prison.

Ever been to California?
Most petrol stations are like this.
Once again Australia becoming like USA, sad but true...

A copper once told me, "Please don't smoke that on the street. There is a park over there."

All petrol stations do that now, not just city areas.. everyhere, or they have to analyze you before they buzz you in. 7-11's \have safety windows, all that.

Graveyard shift is dangerous work. I know a guy that got hit over the head with a tyre jack for $60 in his till. Servos don't keep money in the drawer and a lot have tubes that takes the cash somewhere to a secure area and not even staff can access it. All they have in the till is enough to give you change really, and rolls of coins hidden under the counter for extra change if needed.

Last edited:
I would like to write a long reply regarding these issues, and I have some ideas that I've never heard anyone talk before. But I have little time now. So I'll post links to Jonathan Ott's classic speech, for those that haven't heard it yet:

Part I:
http://www.illuminatiarchives.org/musings/audio/Jonathan Ott - Pharmacotheon p1of2 7-29-93 rc.mp3

Part II:
http://www.illuminatiarchives.org/musings/audio/Jonathan Ott - Pharmacotheon p2of2 7-29-93 rc.mp3

Don't let the "illuminati" website scare you off, the files are just hosted there, got nothing to do with conspiracy thery, trust me.

I went for a ride on my bike today. Every few minutes i saw a random police car. Along the bike track i saw several pairs of bicycle cops, One pair fining some kids for riding in a park with no helmet. After riding 20kms i stopped by the river and layed down on the grass to meditate and catch my breath. A police boat cruises by, hangs around and then floats towards me. They asked me what i was doing. I pointed to my bike and said i was catching my breath. If i didnt have my bike im sure they would have hoped out.

I have nothing to fear but i have never seen so many cops. Yes one could agree that they are just keeping the peace, but all i saw was revenue raising. It feels like im caught in a bad trip or something.

Do you live in Brisbane? They haven't caught that rapist yet so I know that they are still watching the bike tracks pretty heavily.

Actually, we haven't head much about that lately. A while ago it was news every few days....

Chasers should dress up as pedophiles and walk around there with big lollypops

It's a bad situation, but its better than an un-policed state (maybe). I've been searched a few times the worst being" http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=291156 " and i've survived. Everytime i see a copper i smile and say hello, cause they can be very useful and a big help sometimes.

I try not to take what has happened to me personally and be jaded as they're just doing their Job. (A job which i wouldn't do for all the Tea in china)

Some friends got picked up on Friday night in the Valley.. they were followed from a hardcore rave that happens once a year back to their car and the cops saw them handling baggies. One had .6g of speed in seperate baggies (sold that way) and the other had 2 pills and some weed. They have to go to court and the cops said they'd just get a fine. First time offenders. Plain clothes.