• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Careers I'm OUT for no reason.

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,

I'm a selfemployed therapist and have not been to the practice - 4 weeks corona-lockdown, 1 week totally sick, then they suspected corana but im fortunately negative.

I'm mobbed right now from one special colleague because I#m diagnosed with ADHD but well medicated. But of course, Im a "little bit" different then the others and I understand when they are pissed because of talking and forgetting so much and so I am open with it. I didnt decide for it ;)

But the responsible one sent me an SMS!!!

with the words:

GO AND LEAVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - I DONT WANT YOUR ENERGIES HERE - LEAVE ASAP!

Uuuuuuhm...

Am I dreaming?

We didnt see each other for 6 weeks, there was nofight or discussion before and she is not reachable like she told me my Energies are so bad via SMS.

What a fucking stupid ill person. She knows exactly that I just earn money when Im working - but people pay me cash, so already this is a big problem.

The good side ist: patients like me and come often, even if the do not want to talk.

Tomorrow I have to speak with the responible people - but they already told me it loooks very good because of course we will have to wait what happens about the Covid-Stuff.

I'm still so shocked anybody can be mean like this. without talking.

JJ

How did the interview go? Didn’t you have one?