• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I'm new to opioids, Cold Water Extraction.

underwater88

Greenlighter
i did it yesterday, i think it went well, i fell asleep though.

I wanted to ask how to do it properly? i dont have coffee filters, I used napkins, which worked. But i would like to know step by step how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

There might be better ways, but this is how i did it:

1.) Know which substances are inside. Majority of APAP gets removed, caffeine however has high solubility. There might be some substances that are toxic in higher dosages and also have good solubility - meaning they will remain in the water alongside codeine. You should research that before doing CWE.

2.) Finely crush your pills

3.) Use minimal amount of distilled, near-freezing water. Maybe something like 50-100ml. Shake vigourously.

4.) Put back in the freezer for a bit longer.

5.) Filter it.

6.) Store the final product - water at very cold temperatures. Filter it again before use if you haven't drank it already.

Which pills are you talking about? What do you want to extract?

I did it with codeine+paracetamol pills, worked wonderfully well. I think, I understand opioids much better now and fear them more, they would be irresistible if hooked. Hope I would not get hooked, though would still consume them if occasion comes along.

i think i did it well. although i didn't filter it twice. but it did it's job, problem is idk how much codeine i'm taking.

As I said (probably, it's me that is unnecessarily insistent), I did CWE the very simplest way and it worked wonderfully wonderful effects on me. I am amazed it is accessible almost without prescription and it is certainly "hard" drug.

No worries about amount of paracetamol in what I consumed is what emphasize. But no negative paracetamol effects felt by me is you still inquire :). I consumed 300 mg of codein per occasion which without any extraction would contain 3g of paracetamol.

Ahh.. the CWE for pills like Vicodin 7.5s or Percocet5s or tens. I did this for years growing up. I had readily access to 480 Vicodin 7.5s all the time due to a car accident & a Dirty doctor that prescribed two bottles of 240 vike 7.5.. lol

anyway what I used to do is get a big text book(some old college psychology or science textbook,) big and sturdy is best. First go get a glass of water about half full maybe even just a quarter filled and put it in the freezer

Next, I would dump my pills and spread them out evenly in a circle in the middle and it would be anywhere from 13-15 Vicodin 7.5s and everyone knows how big an M360 vike is, so next I would take a old style 25lbs steel dumbbell 💪 and put it on top of the pills that are in a circle, stand up and start rolling and pushing down at the same time and the pills will shoot a little here and there but for the most part it actually stays on pretty well and then once it’s a fine powder you take your license or whatever card and scrape up everything and make sure you get the stuff stuck to the weight& put it all in a nice pile.
Next, go get that glass of water.. oh grab another glass too.
Now that you got the water dump/mix all the powder into the water and stir for about 10-15 seconds.
Next, if you have a coffee filter double it up with two and use a hair tie to make the edges secured against the second glass, IF you Do not have a coffee filter, a tee shot or a tank top is even better. The plus with using a shirt is that when it’s done you can squeeze every last drop in there and not have to worry about it blowing open from the back. Make sure you put the coffee filter on the empty glass.

alright. Throw that gloop of shit in the trash and go stir your mix again for a quick 5 seconds and then dump the liquid on top of the filter(whichever you use) and don’t let it overflow sometimes you’re gonna have to slowly drain it in increments instead of just dumping the whole thing. Oh but another thing bout a shirt you don’t gotta worry about over flowing. But ps dude napkins is def not the way to go, you’ll probably lose a lot of product.

Anyway, after it’s done dripping and there’s not anything you can get by gently squeezing it. Your pure product is now in liquid form and Tylenol free. Enjoy!

Ensure you pre-wet all filter materials first, otherwise they will just soak up the goodies.
Yeah always pre-soak any filter for drugs, otherwise goodies will indeed be left behind. Same can be said for using paper filters in weed extractions, etc.

Ahh.. the CWE for pills like Vicodin 7.5s or Percocet5s or tens. I did this for years growing up. I had readily access to 480 Vicodin 7.5s all the time due to a car accident & a Dirty doctor that prescribed two bottles of 240 vike 7.5.. lol

anyway what I used to do is get a big text book(some old college psychology or science textbook,) big and sturdy is best. First go get a glass of water about half full maybe even just a quarter filled and put it in the freezer

Next, I would dump my pills and spread them out evenly in a circle in the middle and it would be anywhere from 13-15 Vicodin 7.5s and everyone knows how big an M360 vike is, so next I would take a old style 25lbs steel dumbbell 💪 and put it on top of the pills that are in a circle, stand up and start rolling and pushing down at the same time and the pills will shoot a little here and there but for the most part it actually stays on pretty well and then once it’s a fine powder you take your license or whatever card and scrape up everything and make sure you get the stuff stuck to the weight& put it all in a nice pile.
Next, go get that glass of water.. oh grab another glass too.
Now that you got the water dump/mix all the powder into the water and stir for about 10-15 seconds.
Next, if you have a coffee filter double it up with two and use a hair tie to make the edges secured against the second glass, IF you Do not have a coffee filter, a tee shot or a tank top is even better. The plus with using a shirt is that when it’s done you can squeeze every last drop in there and not have to worry about it blowing open from the back. Make sure you put the coffee filter on the empty glass.

alright. Throw that gloop of shit in the trash and go stir your mix again for a quick 5 seconds and then dump the liquid on top of the filter(whichever you use) and don’t let it overflow sometimes you’re gonna have to slowly drain it in increments instead of just dumping the whole thing. Oh but another thing bout a shirt you don’t gotta worry about over flowing. But ps dude napkins is def not the way to go, you’ll probably lose a lot of product.

Anyway, after it’s done dripping and there’s not anything you can get by gently squeezing it. Your pure product is now in liquid form and Tylenol free. Enjoy!
Just used your recipe to try and help myself be safer. I know I am a wuss about it but I got up to taking 5 7.5/325 at a time twice a day and then that stopped feeling anything. I used 6. The filter (double coffee filter) wasn't actually really letting the water "go down into the cup" so maybe it is heavy duty i don't know. But the cold water glass has all the white sludge at the bottom and is fairly clear so i am just sipping until that point. Thanks.

Tips:

Use a small a volume of water as possible during the process if you want to minimize acetaminophen in your final product. But when you do this you may lose a small amount of opioid too.

I like to place a rubber band around a coffee filter (the brown stronger kind not the ruffle white ones) amd strap the filter to the cup surface.

I use a latex glove and push the water through the filter by cupping my hand over the cup amd filter to create a slightly positive pressure. This makes the filtration faster but don't push too har or you will bust through the filter.

Keep all water used ice temp. Even while filtering i add slushed ice to then water in the filter funnel. If your gonna leave it to filter by itself for a long time leave in the fridge on max cold temp. Any warming causes acetaminophen to go into the water and final product.

That’s always been my problem with CWE. I know that I most likely won’t get the exact mg/ml as the pills I use to filtrate, but I am an addict and usually just eat the powder that is left over (totally defeating the purpose). I was always really conservative with my pills because we can’t buy codeine over the counter here in the US like other countries. So my experience was with my prescription hydrocodone/APAP (back when you doctors weren’t too chicken shit to prescribe them). I was already a heavy duty drunk at that time and did not want to destroy my liver anymore with acetaminophen. I only did it once because I was afraid I would somehow waste my painkillers and ended up eating all the powdered acetaminophen anyway. I ended up just plugging my painkillers to avoid the first pass metabolism of acetaminophen. Rectal absorption is probably the best and most efficient ROA for opioids other than IV. It’s real easy to do and you don’t waste drugs (which is drug abuse imo).

What am I telling you for, you’re a medical doctor 😊

🧙‍♂️
Hey i got some pure codeine pills boxes of them and syringes your telling my I could do them rectally??

Here's my old recipe get a metal weed grinder and grind those fuckers into was dust I would do like hundreds of 8/500 I used about 125-150ml for every box of 32 pills fold some paper then fold it once again on each side and use that to slide the powder in a 1 litre bottle I used to use cups but bottle are better put some warm water in make sure it's warm not hot and leave it for 15-20min come back and shake the hell out of it for a good 10-20min I did 20 to be sure it was all dissolved then put it in the freezer just make sure you don't forget it's in their it cools surprising quick now get a t-shirt over a wide container you probably already know this part put it on and just squeeze it straight through I used a jug this should take seconds now get 2 coffee filters Sainsbury's ones are the best MAKE SURE THEY ARE PRE DAMP just put them inside each other and dunk them in a bowl of water squeeze slightly and put over a glass this is probably the hardest part because patience may be needed you should put no more than 50ml through the filter at once and keep adding to it as it drains because the filter rip easily you can speed it up by using multiple glasses and pairs of filters and all done pour it all into a bottle screwed up tight for later use or down it their and then and chase it with some oasis orange flavour please note with some packs I didn't bother using a metal grinder or doing anything to the pills because you could spit on them and they would dissolve within seconds but it's best to be safe than sorry I used to get so fucked up on this i would go to like 5-10 pharmacies and have anywhere from 1200-2400 mg and I also had a weekly prescription which was 3000mg all together I usually swallowed them with again some orange flavoured oasis it seemed to make them kick in faster and stronger please note these doses are nice if you can handle them but the withdrawal ain't it's one of the main reasons I got on heroin because I didn't want to go through it

I'm new to the forum. I've a couple of related questions:

1. Does anyone else have the experience of the experience only lasting maybe 20-25 mins? I use 6 Nurofen Plus tablets & a couple of Solpadeine. I do it on an empty stomach - at least 10 hours - but it's really disappointing how short the experience is. Is there anything that works to prolong the experience?

2. I've done the cold water extraction based on a few people's instructions. I've never felt the same potency as when I just take the pills whole. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!