• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

im lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
But where's the connection with the title? just because you don't have a relationship doesn't mean you're lonely. Please, be careful how you use ''lonely'', as a lotta people out there probably are and they might find this as an insult. If you miss your ex, try and talk to her don't go for the typical behaviour --// call her, see what's what and you will probably feel a bit better. I hate how people don't keep friendship with their exes, I mean what the fuck yo? it doesn't make sense but hey, everyone's different.

I don't know why i'm lonely fuck i'm lonely sometimes when I type and listen to music cos I can't bob my head to the music and type but that's another story.

I don't know the exact reason why i'm lonely i'll type the exact reasons when this mixtape ends otherwise i can't enjoy the music.

will other drugs help ive been thinking about it for a long time but don't know if it has bad withdraws

I don't want anti depressants and hate big pharma lol yeah hypocrite but what drugs are good?

Look at your life like a book, a novel.
Chapters open and then they end.
People come and people go.
Surround yourself with YOUR people. Even if it's only one friend, one family member etc. Keep them close.

I recently ended a 20 year relationship.
I couldn't (literally) get out of my bed for the first 2 months. I took drugs, drank myself stupid and saw a psych.
I lost my job. I lost MYSELF. I'd been with him since I was 16. I was a fucken wreck.
7 months have passed. I'm on an array of medication, but it's all slowly helping.
@Specified even talking with us dickheads on here is better than nothing! ☺
Chin up. It gets better.

but she used to smoke meth with me and i miss those times :(

You shouldn't even be smoking meth considering your current mental health. You need to FIND A DOCTOR AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING YOU SAY ON HERE.
So, if you're completely sane as you claim, your doctor will support that. Just tell them about the cameras and such. I know that you're in Australia, as am I. Call the CAT team right now on on 1300 721 927 and come back here and tell me what they say.
They will come out to your house immediately and you can report back here proving us wrong!

LMFAO no way am I calling the CATT team

If you're trolling don't waste my fucking time and energy. I'm going to help you but not if you're some pisstaker.
Own up FFS. Get help. You wanna end up an old man pushing a shopping cart full of shit? Babbling to yourself on the street? Get on meds. Just see your doctor and do it.
Come back to me when you you've done that.

What if specified started yet another one of his troll threads and nobody replied?

Just imagine that :cool:

breakups are always really hard. and likely to exacerbate any pre existing drug and mental health problems. i really would try and get some help irl.

while you're waiting for that to get rolling do you have any family or friends you can just chill with? or even better pour your heart out? but even if there is no one you feel you could do that with, just some company usually helps me when my head is going off on one, even if i don't remotely let on that i'm strugging to the person i'm with.

Status
Not open for further replies.