• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I'm Going To Do Jenkem

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I'm really bored and desperate, and I have no other options. I'm actually in the process of making some jenkem right now. It's probably not as bad as it's made out to be. I've already started crapping in bottles and pissing in them. I got one with that balloon thing on it, and it's starting to fill up :) I think I'll probably try it tomorrow night. The only downside is my apartment smells like shit, because well it is :\ I mean, I'll admit it's a pretty shitty drug, pardon the pun :\. Plus, jenkem is totally legal, so that's cool =D I can't see it changing, unless they try to make excrement a controlled substance =D If anyone thinks taking jenkem is a bad idea, let me know. If people on here think I shouldn't try jenkem, I may reconsider. I can't personally see any possible health risks or reasons not to though. I think it'll be great :) Also, I feel like doing jenkem will probably really help my game with the ladies.

Last edited:
If this isn't a complete troll, there is nearly always another option besides inhaling your own shit to get high. Any friends that have access to weed, CWE for codeine, DXM??

Jenkem does not exist.

Wiki:
Several sources reported that the increase in American media coverage was based on a hoax and on faulty internet research

So please take your trolling somewhere else, kthxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.