• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm going to be what God set me out to be

@w01fg4ng

39rg79.jpg

FFS it is always Karen that wants to upset Doge & other dog memes, let 'em be gay Karen.
m86bro30xq531.jpg

A lot of their teachings sound very much like the Bible. I read one of their pamphlets and if I didn't know better, I would've fallen for it. The hugest and most important difference is they don't think Jesus is the way into heaven through salvation. They really don't act like Jesus is important. I threw that pamphlet away.

When witches learn about Satan, a lot of those teachings are from the Bible too. Satan stole a lot of what God says and is using it to fool people. God creates, Satan only copies. He's a counterfeit. A copycat of God. They think Satan is love and light. It sadly lures people in and deceives them. That's why ZB thinks he's "saved". I love him, but Satan has him fooled really badly.

A lot of their teachings sound very much like the Bible. I read one of their pamphlets and if I didn't know better, I would've fallen for it. The hugest and most important difference is they don't think Jesus is the way into heaven through salvation. They really don't act like Jesus is important. I threw that pamphlet away.

When witches learn about Satan, a lot of those teachings are from the Bible too. Satan stole a lot of what God says and is using it to fool people. God creates, Satan only copies. He's a counterfeit. A copycat of God. They think Satan is love and light. It sadly lures people in and deceives
hem. That's why ZB thinks he's "saved". I love him, but Satan has him fooled really badly.
So many things to the throw on the ground... hare krishna's make pamphlets too.

If I'm not gonna read a pamphlet, do you think I have time for a whole Bible?

I don't really devote myself to any mainstream religion or even a sect. ZB definitely seems possessed though, I can't explain that.

Not sure, I was kind of partial to the "marihuana & pot parties". Is that what kids call it these days? I heard if you smoke even a little marihuana you're actually considered insane while under its influence.
I went to a 2-3 day Grateful Dead stand many many years ago where someone showed "Refer Madness" one night in the parkjing lot/campground. Classic.

The ex singer of one of the biggest BM bands direct out of Bergen, Norway called Gaahl is a open & proud homosexual.

Always perplexed by some of the idiotic questions posed in this interview, " so when did you first realise you were attracted to men" - in the context of all the media bullshit att, and just in general; it's beyond brain-dead, media-leeching, and baiting. Lol He handles it with grace tbf. Prob too much restraint, to be healthy. He looks so uncomfortable, I would have asked the interviewer about his sexual preferences. there's a reason for angry musaks.
Idiocy can be a muse.
Then again, maybe it was pre-rehearsed.
Who knows.

Last edited:
You hear that vegetarians? I always new that PETA was the work of satan.

75210364_10220024425506477_6261486542842232832_n.jpg

They've obviously got priorities straight; left out meth (that's god's drug) & tbf necromancers are irritating; what with the, " any plans this weekend?" and the, " trying to raise the dead", bullshit - these people obviously, have their priorities, straight.

I'm frankly, jaded with dealing with demonics. They're all, "me & my levitation". 🙄

Last edited:
Always perplexed by some of the idiotic questions posed in this interview, " so when did you first realise you were attracted to men" - in the context of all the media bullshit att, and just in general; it's beyond brain-dead, media-leeching, and baiting. Lol He handles it with grace tbf. Prob too much restraint, to be healthy. He looks so uncomfortable, I would have asked the interviewer about his sexual preferences. there's a reason for angry musaks.
Idiocy can be a muse.
Then again, maybe it was pre-rehearsed.
Who knows.

His history with people that come for interviews is well known, his got something about stuffing people in chairs, cutting them, collecting their blood & singing songs at them during the whole thing. His not the best vocalist for that band IMHO, Pest was miles better & sounds sssooo raw on their early releases.

His history with people that come for interviews is well known, his got something about stuffing people in chairs, cutting them, collecting their blood & singing songs at them during the whole thing. His not the best vocalist for that band IMHO, Pest was miles better & sounds sssooo raw on their early releases.
No, you have some facts tangled.
He threatened to drink a guys blood - not an interviewer - it was someone at his brother's house party c.1990 something or other(he had 2 charges during that era for assault). He was was charged for it and did time; claimed the defendant instigated the assault.

*Fun fact: his mother testified at the trial & claimed, he was a vegetarian.

My point was that the interview questions posed - were they not pre-rehearsed for PR - were vapid.

• we existed before we came to earth
  • we all lived with God as spirits before we were born
  • the creation of earth is a part of it.
'I am God. I made the world, and men before they were in the flesh.' - Moses 6:51

God created all things . . . . . . . . spiritually.
BEFORE they were upon the earth.
god the architect
jesus the builder
(y)

Hell is outerdarkness. It’s Eternal abyss of blackness where your hard heart turned in on itself.

that’s hades when ppl die. After Christ’s 1000 yr reign The Unbelievers will be raised and have to give an account at the White Throne, any name not written in the book of life is thrown into the Lake of fire and evaporate. There is no I’m staying in hell and demons torture me. You completely get wiped out of existence.

without a doubt undoubtedly. All all those who have looked down on me......Heaven is my balcony.

Seems you are living in poverty if you have restricted your view just to your balcony.

Let my try to enrich you.

Let me speak to the lie of Gnostic Christians hating matter.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.
1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.
Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

[And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL