• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm going to be what God set me out to be

^The Corna - the Italian hand symbol, tradition to ward-off the evil-eye. Think I read somewhere that Alice Cooper was the first to use it in his shows; apparently, it was taught to he, by his grandmother.

Heya! I didn't hear this whole thing yet, but he seems to be talking about how people try to give God an image (man with a long grey beard)
I don't have any image in mind for God or Jesus Christ. I just see them both as love, that's all.

That's why I don't buy into Jesus with the long straight hair and blue eyes. That's propaganda. He is love only.

Heya! I didn't hear this whole thing yet, but he seems to be talking about how people try to give God an image (man with a long grey beard)
I don't have any image in mind for God or Jesus Christ. I just see them both as love, that's all.

That's why I don't buy into Jesus with the long straight hair and blue eyes. That's propaganda. He is love only.

Unless you're not a christian, then you're doomed to burn in hell right?

...just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. (Jude 7)

Thou shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

Yeah I'm not gay so I guess I don't have to worry about eternal damnation.

Seriously don't know where the hell that came from.

"God" in her view has a really special hate for gays, you mate are fucked (and NOT in the arse)

Wrong. I NEVER said anything about hating the gays. I don't judge people like that ever.

You, however, in this very thread mentioned the black metal you listen to. Apparently you listen to music about hating Jews. Which I'm sure includes black people and gay people too. Antisemetic/racist music.

You, however, in this very thread mentioned the black metal you listen to. Apparently you listen to music about hating Jews. Which I'm sure includes black people and gay people too. Antisemetic/racist music.

The ex singer of one of the biggest BM bands direct out of Bergen, Norway called Gaahl is a open & proud homosexual.

Apparently you listen to music about hating Jews.

Europe isn't a Christian Or Jewish place, plus there is nothing wrong in pushing against Zionism in Europe. The faith of the native people wasn't based around some Arab living several thousand miles away to the East. Then it came over here & people that refused to accept it were burned & put to death at the sword. I make no secret of it I'm no fan of the faith, it has no place imho in Europe.

EDIT - To make it clear I don't hate on actual people that are Jewish or want them in some camp, let them live I say. I have ZERO time for this Zionist stuff over here though which is poison the same as ANY Wahhabism / Salafism from the Muslims. The Yggdrasil was in Europe well before Jews may I add folks.

The ex singer of one of the biggest BM bands direct out of Bergen, Norway called Gaahl is a open & proud homosexual.

Europe isn't a Christian Or Jewish place, plus there is nothing wrong in pushing against Zionism in Europe. The faith of the native people wasn't based around some Arab living several thousand miles away to the East. Then it came over here & people that refused to accept it were burned & put to death at the sword. I make no secret of it I'm no fan of the faith, it has no place imho in Europe.

EDIT - To make it clear I don't hate on actual people that are Jewish or want them in some camp, let them live I say. I have ZERO time for this Zionist stuff over here though which is poison the same as ANY Wahhabism / Salafism from the Muslims. The Yggdrasil was in Europe well before Jews may I add folks.

Wow. Your edit was even worse. You sound very hateful.

I already know Europe isn't Christian based. John Todd said that's why England is where Satan has most of his power. Most aren't Christians over there which is why I'm banging my head against a wall with you lot. At least I tried.

Off to work out.

How can I be hateful? I've said many times before my interest in Kabbalah majick & even the ONA / O9A who you would think on paper would want Jews wiped off the earth have a deep respect for their majick systems & even talk about it on PDF files they host on their site.

The issue with you is that you view everything as black OR white when the world is full of grey.

Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons do not believe in salvation. They do not believe Jesus is the only way into heaven. Their teachings are not like the Bible. People who don't know any better will fall for it. Jesus is indeed the only way into heaven. Btw I didn't actually mean Jehovah's Witnesses are selling anything, it was an expression. In other words, I don't believe what they believe. They usually knock on your door and offer you a pamphlet to read for free.
Their teachings are word for word the same as the Bible. The difference seems to be about not limiting themselves to just one book...

The Book of Mormon teaches that only fools say the Bible is sufficient and that other scripture is not needed (“Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more Bible.” (2 Nephi 29:6)). The Book of Mormon contains many linguistic similarities to the King James Bible, including entire passages duplicated word-for-word. For example, the Book of Mormon contains 19 chapters of the King James translation of Isaiah in their entirety.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
I can't get gay thoughts out of my head either man, don't worry.

Why do some gays find Mike Pence hot?
Perhaps if he said, 'I'm a follower of Santa Muerte, a conservative, and a Republican – in that order'" instead of 'I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican – in that order'", you would change your mind?

Perhaps if he said, 'I'm a follower of Santa Muerte, a conservative, and a Republican – in that order'" instead of 'I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican – in that order'", you would change your mind?

No, my mind is set upon what he is & what he stands for & I have no time for it.
The guy is a plague upon humanity.

Maybe if he posted a "Militant Gay Bork Time" GIF I'd change my mind on him though you big queer ;)😗