• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I'm going to Amsterdam on holiday! Want to meet up?

PMS

Bluelighter
Hello,

My name is Erlend, and I am a 29 year old guy from North Norway.

I've been saving up money, and for holidays this year I'm going to Amsterdam. I'll arrive late at evening 15th August, and leave afternoon the 20th.

I am a "freak" and have been doing drugs for many years, I was addicted to needles and amphetamine I,V, but have now quit it. I still smoke weed, and use other drugs once in a while.

My main profession is as a musician, I play several instruments , compose and record. Mostly in the instrumental/progressive rock genre.

:)

Going to stay at "Camping Zeeburg", this was a bit expensive, so it limited the lenght of my stay.

Looking forward to eating, drinking and smoking, going out in nightclubs and bars.

It would be cool to meet up with a bluelighter in Amsterdam, maybe someone who could show me around, and so. Take a trip together?!
(This might not be cool to write, but I've always wanted to try ketamine, and maybe other drugs.)

Cheers,
-E

If anyone would let me stay at their couch, I'd have 350 something extra euros, for us to spend together.

:)

You should have tried to find somewhere just outside the city, I stayed a few months ago and just outside the city centre the prices drop off quite dramatically. I'd also recommend Vlugtenburg / Hook of Holland, and hire one of the beach huts, they have electric and running water and are literally on the beach and less than 10 meters to the sea. Lots to see and do, and well away from the hustle and bustle of central Amsterdam. Also, never tell strangers how much cash you're carrying or have access too.

I went to Amsterdam only once many years ago so maybe I'm not the best person to give advice but at the time I was quite happy to be in a central location... negotiating public transport (or even walking if for that matter) under the influence of that industrial strength weed was already difficult without having to travel miles and miles out of town.
Also, be careful who you hook up with. Hope you have a good stay mate, let us know how it goes :)(y)

Last edited:
Sure man, I'm here to make things allright for the holidays! :D

-E

Bumping this; if there's an Amsterdammer (ine?) out there, be sure to tell me.

-Erl