• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Im facinated with the culture of australians...

Haven't we already had enough of the 'Australia has no culture' in the 'Multiculturism .... yeah right?' thread?

Shit is played out yo

dinkus the cat said:
One day you too may wear "The Hat" and be accepted as one of us...
Don't know if the sheeps bottoms will catch on though... ;)

There is only one hat, we are forced to share it...

I'm not saying Australia has no culture. Just that it was born a bit too late. According to my predictions, anyway.

And I don't like the idea of "homogeneity of culture" or believe that it will happen. It's just that there's different ways of sharing information these days which don't limit people to the customs of their village or tribe or city or whatever local situation.

And that's why we have "dudes" in Australia coming out with shit like-

preacha said:
Shit is played out yo

preacha said:
Haven't we already had enough of the 'Australia has no culture' in the 'Multiculturism .... yeah right?' thread?

Shit is played out yo

It kept the OP out of other forums for a while.

Just stop being so fasinating, and you'll get less bacteria trying to infest your culture.

So technically, its your fault.

lets stick to the fun side of things, this isn't a debate topic :)

deeCee said:
lets stick to the fun side of things, this isn't a debate topic :)

While op is consulting his dictionary like was suggested, I shall try to find a scottish translator to figure out what you are talking about as I do not know what fun is besides culturing your sporran.

(im from Canada, and too polite to swear at you now)

keep your hands off of my sporran :p

You know what culture of australians has to be shrugged off overseas is.. Fucking Neighbours! and even home and away is gaining popularity. I constantly have to say no, I don't know what your talking about, I don't watch it. I even had this scottish geezer once almost get angry with me because I haven't been to ramsay street! FFS!

Just pretend you are from New Zealand with the Scots to avoid that rubbish. At least Aussie blokes wear jocks and pants, they can obsess over an imaginary/quasi Aussie street while freeballing under their kilts to some other poor Aussie expat.

Just pretend you are from New Zealand with the Scots to avoid that rubbish.

I live in New Zealand and most New Zealanders have such a stereotypical view of Australians that they don't believe i'm from Australia because my accent is so watered down (thank god). But it's amazing how many people are mis-informed about the vast majority of Australians.