• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I'm aware Loperamide doesn't cross the BBB and can't be recreational, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

markanders7

Bluelighter
This is my third time, I just took 8mg and feel a happy warming inside. Like morphine but much much weaker.
The other two times I got the same effect at 6mg and 8mg respectively.

1) I am NOT trolling
2) It is not a placebo effect

Could anyone else out there feel a slight buzz from Loperamide alone?
I know people use it for WD, but I mean as an opiate itself.
Could I be one of a tiny percentage of the population that DOES allow lope to cross the Blood Brain Barrier? Or something similar?

I find marked sedation at 24+ milligrams; surprisingly effective anxiolysis, as well. In terms of utility and comfort-potential, I rate it above antihistamines (with the exception of hydroxyzine) and below gabapentinoids (yes, yes, apples to oranges, I know...)
I have a minor opioid tolerance, requiring 320mg of codeine or 12g of kratom to achieve a buzz; otherwise, I have a feeling the 6-8mg range would have a greater effect on me.
The loperamide high is purely physical, for me (save for the surprisingly remarkable anxiolysis), but that physical relaxation induces pleasant thoughts indirectly, ime.
And before anyone jumps in about the possibility of placebo- sleeping for 13 hrs after taking lope is not placebo, and I have extensive experience with 60+ drugs. I wish the myth about loperamides inefficacy would just s t o p
I mean, when has medicine, with it's nonaddictive heroin and benzodiazepines, ever been wrong about the properties and potential of a given drug?

I find marked sedation at 24+ milligrams; surprisingly effective anxiolysis, as well. In terms of utility and comfort-potential, I rate it above antihistamines (with the exception of hydroxyzine) and below gabapentinoids (yes, yes, apples to oranges, I know...)
I have a minor opioid tolerance, requiring 320mg of codeine or 12g of kratom to achieve a buzz; otherwise, I have a feeling the 6-8mg range would have a greater effect on me.
The loperamide high is purely physical, for me (save for the surprisingly remarkable anxiolysis), but that physical relaxation induces pleasant thoughts indirectly, ime.
And before anyone jumps in about the possibility of placebo- sleeping for 13 hrs after taking lope is not placebo, and I have extensive experience with 60+ drugs. I wish the myth about loperamides inefficacy would just s t o p
I mean, when has medicine, with it's nonaddictive heroin and benzodiazepines, ever been wrong about the properties and potential of a given drug?

Yeah. your loperamide experiences sound very similar to mine.
I haven't tried it for anxiety yet but will next time I think. I just wish it wasnt so goddam expensive.
I live in the UK and all I have seen is the Imodium brand name (way too expensive and you only get 6 pills). Does anyone know if there are cheaper brands of Loperamide? I think I saw a [edited] own brand.

Last edited:
Anything possible I tried tried and tried some more nothing except empty wallet

Some people have a more permeable BBB than others, so maybe some lope isn't pumped back by P-gp

On snap kleinerkiffer be coming with the "boots". Honestly if it does something i am willing to bet it still will only be more of a blue balls tease. And there going to strip clubs for a taste makes it muchh more likely since your already blowing all your momey to go after the real thing and all the danger and risk that comes with it cause your tired of being teased

On snap kleinerkiffer be coming with the "boots". Honestly if it does something i am willing to bet it still will only be more of a blue balls tease. And there going to strip clubs for a taste makes it muchh more likely since your already blowing all your momey to go after the real thing and all the danger and risk that comes with it cause your tired of being teased

But I don't have anything to fix my aching blueballs :(

What? I like the metaphor.

I'm probably gonna drink a shitload of chamomil tea and hope to sleep.

Don't make negative comments about a mod! This thread is redundant and pointless. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.