• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc (IL)Legal high - sheet paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkydiggler

Greenlighter
Hey all new to posting here so if I break any rules etc forgive , so recently let’s say a friend spent a stint in a uk jail. while there said friend found access to sheets of paper that were dipped in what they call legal in there although my understanding is it’s now illegal, so I’m assuming it’s some sort of research chemical. Anyone said friend now has habit and is taking any sort of legal to chase same hit, does anyone know what the actual chemical it is they are smoking in there ? I know it’s a long shot anyone knowing but Thanks for help anyway :)

It is impossible for anybody here to identify a chemical without sending it to a lab for tests.
I have heard unconfirmed reports of various synthetic cannabinoids being distributed in that way, but anything really could have been in that paper including mixes of different classes of psychoactives, and there are dozens of different synthetic cannabinoids available.
The safety profile of most research chemicals is unknown, it would be wise to discontinue use.

Like Phobos said it is impossible for anybody here to tell you what it is. We also don't allow drug identification threads for this very reason so Bluelight couldn't be held liable if someone gets hurt. I would definetly stay away from taking this. Who knows what substance it is and the saftey profile.

You could always send it to a lab but I wouldnt be buying drugs from a person who hides what there identity is. That's just unethical and dangerous, what if you were on a medication that could interact.

Of course would make sense to stop smoking but would make sense to stop any drug taking, I just want to have an idea of what it actually is so can safely source, apparently it’s dipped or sprayed in this chemical and just sent into uk jails untraceable hence massive uk legal highs epidemic.

Of course would make sense to stop smoking but would make sense to stop any drug taking, I just want to have an idea of what it actually is so can safely source, apparently it’s dipped or sprayed in this chemical and just sent into uk jails untraceable hence massive uk legal highs epidemic.

I would bring up the point that for some drugs we have way more info available, and also legal to buy reagent tests (at least in UK), that can help users reduce the risks, although ofcourse reducing does not mean eliminate.
Some research chems can have weird interactions, I remember a sub family of synth cannabinoids would create huge spikes in blood sugar levels, easily lethal for diabetics, but nobody would really think of having an insulin shot ready when taking noids.

We don't allow drug ID threads at Bluelight, sorry. The reason being that we can't possibly determine anything through the Internet and speculation is pointless at best, misleading or even dangerous at worst. The only way to tell what you had would be to send in a sample to Energy Control or a similar testing service.

Status
Not open for further replies.