• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

if you're happy and you know it...

I got a letter from my ex - g/f who I still care about and get on with and it made me smile.

the day before yesterday: finished last essay for uni... amazing relief.
yesterday: train trip to the country to pick up some festival gear. it was really stormy and on the way back there was a tree blown over the tracks. so the train stopped in the middle of nowhere and we all jumped off (me first! :) ) and moved this tree.
it was just such an unexpected adventure, i was laughing in pure joy!
love + light

I got a huge smile on my face :D this morning. I was driving to work at 5:30am on an empty highway at the start of another beautiful warm sunny day with DJ Shog's "This is my sound" playing in my car.
Life is goooooood! :) :) :) :) :)

I'm alive & breathing... :)
The air tastes specially good.
-plaz out-

i finished alllll my fucking exams... i am now free i tell you freeeeeeeeeeee... well at least until next year :\
but this has made me feel fantastic... and quite drunk as well, but that is immaterial :)
CB :)

Yesterday when I was at work I was on lunch and eating soup. It was really good soup. But the strange thing was it brought me to a sence of happyness I havnt fealt since I desided to give speed a major break. It was almost as if I could feal my brain thanking me for letting it rebuild itself with good healty food and happy chemicals. I had to go back to work and deal with the asshole coustomers but I didnt care becuse I was happy. And the fealing is still with me too! WoHo!!!

i have just got back from a really relaxing camping trip. i had heaps of fun with some awesome friends and just had a fantastic time.
this is why i am happy... i know it!! ;)
CB :)

It's nice to know that some men take women with children as a package deal and are not ashamed of it.
brought happy tears to my face... maybe cuz I am pregnant? whatever the reason, it was cute.
I guess I should add something that made me happy today...
* My boyfriend washed all of our towels and sheets, so I will be sleepin' on clean sheets tonight! (even folded them, too!)
* One of the middle eastern doctors who used to work here at the mental hospital threatened to blow up one of our units today didn't do it after all. =)
* I am fixin' to get off work and be at home the whole weekend. : O )
[ 07 December 2002: Message edited by: xXx_JeNnErS_xXx ]

lots of things.
the gorgeous tassle that i have on my side table made by tibetan monks. it's so soft and the colours so vibrant.
seeing one of my good friends.
readings plazma's posts. for some reason your posts always make me smile plazma. :)

Getting told that our company on Wall Street is closing at the end of this year.
And then getting told on Friday that I have a job at a new company in the begging of next year.
... and then smiling at my retrenchment package

...actually enjoying the time i spent working this evening
...my mom
...someone telling me that i was a rare find
...chilling at home by myself because i felt like it
...a new friend ;)

I'll tell you what, I'm happy for a few reasons now.
* Happy that for some bizzare reason I've made someone else happy by posting some of my random shit.
* Happy because I am on my ass on my own loungeroom floor, in the middle of a mess, typing on my laptop, but its MY loungeroom floor.
* Happy because I just went for a swim, and though the water was so heavily chlorinated my eyes are still stinging, I feel great.
* Happy because the week's beginning, so its going to be over sometime relatively soon.
* Its christmas soon! I get to see my family again, I miss them very much.
* My stereo is playing happy music.
* I'm feeling at peace with myself.
That's why I'm feeling happy.
-plaz out-