Cycle Advice If your main goal was straight weight gain, what cycle would you go with?

Not really anymore. Lots of blood work and spectrometry testing out there for the reputable generics.

I’d look around, that’s even high for stuff straight from a US pharmacy.

One doesn’t work better per se, just entirely different mechanisms and benefits. I’d take growth and low doses of AAS all day long over high doses of AAS. Also a lot more synergistic together
Ahh I gotcha. I would be cool to try one day! Back when I used AAS (just starting out again, messed up my back...), all of the guys I hung around used that stuff and were big as fuckkkkk. Maybe thats what they were doing lol

well here is few bulking cycles like

cycle 1 (long cycle) 12-16 weeks
test cyp (500-1000mg)
deca (300-600mg)
kickstart with anapolan (50-100mg)
dostinex and an AI as needed

Cycle 2 (short cycle) 6-8 weeks
Test prop ed (700mg total)
npp ed (700mg total)
anapolan ed (100mg)
dostinex and an AI as needed

Cycle 3 (long but cleaner and less side effect) 12-16 weeks
test cyp or enan (500mg-750mg)
Npp (300-525mg)
kickstart with t-bol
end of winny or anavar at the end

Just a few examples but my favourite cycle back in the day if it was a long cycle for lean gains i would do the following
Test E @ 250mg a week
EQ @ 700mg a week
tbol 60mg ed First 6 weeks
Winny @ 60mg ed last 6 weeks
and if budget allows 50mg proviron ed throughout cycle
plus all the necessary AI and serms as needed.

Also I have found superdrol amd M1T to add some good gains and strength as a kickstart to a cycle

but as most have said, diet is key. workout your maintenance daily calorie needs and up that with 300-500 cals a week or two. Just keep a check on body fat gain and adjust calorie needs accordingly. i mean i would rather put on a solid 1-2 pounds a week then 3-4 pounds of which is more fat and water retention. Plus doing cardio in between will help with excess fat gain and also help keep metabolism working faster

Hope this helped

ghrp-6 100mcg 3 times daily will beat the fastest metabolism known to man.Good advice on gear earlier only swap Tren for deca.

Shitty thing about deca is that a few weeks in you'll find out if you're one of a vast number of people who get impotent on decades, then you have to wait weeks to get hard again once you stop. Tren just makes me horny.

Last edited:
No oil beats Deca for bulking,never suffered from deca dick.If worried use caber throughout and have proviron and boner pills on hand.

I'll use Tren over Deca any day of the week. Losing function and being reliant on boner pills wrecks me libido in the long term.

I'll use Tren over Deca any day of the week. Losing function and being reliant on boner pills wrecks me libido in the long term.

Same. Fuck deca imo, has almost no place in bbing cause idk irl anyone who can use it and have their dick work

Same. Fuck deca imo, has almost no place in bbing cause idk irl anyone who can use it and have their dick work
I've had no issues with deca. Lol. Makes it take forever for me to cum but meh, that's about it. And the worst snoring ever.

First few cycles-
500 mg test e
300 mg deca
20-30 mg dbol

Advanced (5 or more)
750 mg test e
400 mg deca
600 mg eq
40-50 mg dbol

⫸Why You Should NOT Frontload⫷

Frontloading is not advisable and it is in fact the opposite of what you should do in regards to dosing.
Please read that sticky thread and you'll see.
Also some of the cycles recommended are very heavy on the orals and one suggests taking them for 12 weeks, that's excessive and unsafe.