Cycle Advice If your main goal was straight weight gain, what cycle would you go with?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
A little background, I'm 5'7 and weigh 165 pounds. Usually I sit around 155 pounds, but with the help of steroids the heaviest I've ever been was just shy of 170. My metabolism is incredibly fast. Well this is a good thing for some reasons, it also sucks. I could literally eat a supersized big mac meal 3x a day and at most I would gain is probably 5 pounds (Not that I would ever do that or want to, I eat pretty clean but do enjoy things like pizza, ice cream, etc on occasion).

So.. one of my main goals is weight gain. Mostly muscle, but I just want to be bigger.. and I can't seem to break the plateau.

Currently running Test C 500 mg / week and had to cut Tren E down to just 100 mg a week but I believe I fixed this issue by increasing my A-dex dose, I think my estrogen was simply way to high causing elevated blood pressure and other negative side effects.

If you were just trying to boost appetite, gain as much weight as possible, what would be your ideal cycle? Say you had a big event coming up and the goal was to be gigantic, what would you run? Any techniques to boost appetite?

- All input is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
If I was still fairly new to bodybuilding and had a big event coming up, I hope I'd be realistic enough to realise it's going to take many years for me to get huge. But with enough steady steps, you'll get there eventually.

And I wouldn't try to rely on the cycle to do the work, it rarely works unless you're gifted. 500mg test is plenty to gain on. It's your eating strategy you probably want to focus most attention on. What does your diet look like?

To boost appetite, try some HIIT and also a few mid intensity cardio sessions a week to help jack up the appetite.

A little background, I'm 5'7 and weigh 165 pounds. Usually I sit around 155 pounds, but with the help of steroids the heaviest I've ever been was just shy of 170. My metabolism is incredibly fast. Well this is a good thing for some reasons, it also sucks. I could literally eat a supersized big mac meal 3x a day and at most I would gain is probably 5 pounds (Not that I would ever do that or want to, I eat pretty clean but do enjoy things like pizza, ice cream, etc on occasion).

So.. one of my main goals is weight gain. Mostly muscle, but I just want to be bigger.. and I can't seem to break the plateau.

Currently running Test C 500 mg / week and had to cut Tren E down to just 100 mg a week but I believe I fixed this issue by increasing my A-dex dose, I think my estrogen was simply way to high causing elevated blood pressure and other negative side effects.

If you were just trying to boost appetite, gain as much weight as possible, what would be your ideal cycle? Say you had a big event coming up and the goal was to be gigantic, what would you run? Any techniques to boost appetite?

- All input is appreciated. Thanks

Testosterone - Nandrolone - Dbol - Oxymetholone..

This.

Also find the food that you can eat that are calorie dense and that you can digest quickly. There's a reason bodybuilders eat certain foods as they provide the nutrients and calories we need along with being easy on digestion. I wouldn't be able to gain eating shit food as it'll leave me full for too long. Oats, eggs, rice, bagels, honey, chicken/tuna all treat me well. Trust me I get it. I'm 5' 6" and was eating around 5000 calories to hit 205lbs. Invest in good toilet paper as well as once food intake goes up, you'll be shitting a lot too.

If I was still fairly new to bodybuilding and had a big event coming up, I hope I'd be realistic enough to realise it's going to take many years for me to get huge. But with enough steady steps, you'll get there eventually.

And I wouldn't try to rely on the cycle to do the work, it rarely works unless you're gifted. 500mg test is plenty to gain on. It's your eating strategy you probably want to focus most attention on. What does your diet look like?

To boost appetite, try some HIIT and also a few mid intensity cardio sessions a week to help jack up the appetite.

Yeah I know there's no fast track to a perfect physique, I've been lifting consistently for 3 years now and have seen great progress. Test definitely does help a lot but I will give some more cardio and high intensity trainings a try to boost appetite, thank you

Right to the point, I like it. Thank you. I've heard Deca may be slightly better than Tren for "bulking" so to say, I've never ran it but definitely will look into it.

This.

Also find the food that you can eat that are calorie dense and that you can digest quickly. There's a reason bodybuilders eat certain foods as they provide the nutrients and calories we need along with being easy on digestion. I wouldn't be able to gain eating shit food as it'll leave me full for too long. Oats, eggs, rice, bagels, honey, chicken/tuna all treat me well. Trust me I get it. I'm 5' 6" and was eating around 5000 calories to hit 205lbs. Invest in good toilet paper as well as once food intake goes up, you'll be shitting a lot too.

Haha yes the struggle is real, thanks for the input. I agree with a lot of those foods you listed digest easy and give great energy boosts. Big fan of oatmeal, eggs, bagels and eat plenty of chicken.

Lots of test, EQ, anadrol and, more importantly, food. Won’t get wrapped up in numbers but I used to use 1000mg test as my bulk base

I was a nationally ranked swimmer in high school, hence the username, and for a few years after I had to outeat my metabolism when I started lifting. The first two years I was doing 6-7 meals a day along with a gallon of whole milk per day and some stupid shakes with whey/oats/peanut butter/ice cream that would make me fat as fuck now. Legitimately put down at least 8000 cals a day for close to two years doing that.

Not that I recommend that, I’d do it differently now, but obviously food and muscle stimulation is key.

Lots of test, EQ, anadrol and, more importantly, food. Won’t get wrapped up in numbers but I used to use 1000mg test as my bulk base

I was a nationally ranked swimmer in high school, hence the username, and for a few years after I had to outeat my metabolism when I started lifting. The first two years I was doing 6-7 meals a day along with a gallon of whole milk per day and some stupid shakes with whey/oats/peanut butter/ice cream that would make me fat as fuck now. Legitimately put down at least 8000 cals a day for close to two years doing that.

Not that I recommend that, I’d do it differently now, but obviously food and muscle stimulation is key.

Have never touched an oral but I'll probably give DBol and anadrol a shot, my friend raves about them. I've just been worried cause I drink a lot so probably wouldn't be good to stress the liver too much. If I sober up I'll definitely hop on the anadrol. EQ was interesting it definitely boosted my stamina but it's the only steroid I've ran that gave me seriously crippling anxiety. Very strange, but it was undoubtedly the cause.

Sust 325 helped me gain legit like 40 pounds (I lost a lot of it because I fucked up my back and quit working out). Pinned twice a week and got freaking huge. Im like you, I have a crazy fast metabolism and its hard to gain weight. Ill probably have to do another cycle soon just to get back to where I was.

The good thing about sust is has several types of "test" in it, from fast acting...to long acting. I deff reccommend that.

They only have sust 250 now (been looking and cant find 325), but no big deal.

This looks pretty light, but I assure you if you actually work out and eat it's all a guy needs. I'm aware that shooting Sust so often ls unnecessary, but if Im shooting Tren I may as well, plus it does actually smooth out the side effects and keeps you at a good level with only minor fluctuations.

30 mg Trenbolone acetate and 40 mg Sustenon daily in one shot.

2 iu HGH
40-60 mg IGF-lr3
Some sort of GHRP cycle in there too.
On top of it all I would take insulin, which I dont recommend. It's very dangerous and will kill you if you fuck around.
Gives great muscle. I personally chug chocolate milk on insulin, the hyper metabolism from the tren, lr3 and HGH eliminate any chance of noticable fat.

I did this cycle and gained about 55 pounds in 3 months. Never lost it even when I took a year from working out and steroids/PED's, too.

This looks pretty light, but I assure you if you actually work out and eat it's all a guy needs. I'm aware that shooting Sust so often ls unnecessary, but if Im shooting Tren I may as well, plus it does actually smooth out the side effects and keeps you at a good level with only minor fluctuations.

30 mg Trenbolone acetate and 40 mg Sustenon daily in one shot.

2 iu HGH
40-60 mg IGF-lr3
Some sort of GHRP cycle in there too.
On top of it all I would take insulin, which I dont recommend. It's very dangerous and will kill you if you fuck around.
Gives great muscle. I personally chug chocolate milk on insulin, the hyper metabolism from the tren, lr3 and HGH eliminate any chance of noticable fat.

I did this cycle and gained about 55 pounds in 3 months. Never lost it even when I took a year from working out and steroids/PED's, too.
Im about to do a Sust cycle, can you explain why you only did 40mg every day instead of a "big" shot every 3-4 days?

Im about to do a Sust cycle, can you explain why you only did 40mg every day instead of a "big" shot every 3-4 days?

There is no reason to inject Sust that often. Sust contains Test Decanoate at 100 mg per 250, which has a half life of 7 days. Some TRT doctors will have clients inject once every 3 weeks with sustanon (which is definitely way too long in between shots). With Sust it's entirely possible / reasonable to do 1 shot a week, but to keep the shorter acting esters more balanced, 2x week shots are ideal even with Sust.

Last edited by a moderator:

Because I was taking trenbolone acetate every day anyways which is an everyday shot. In the end it actually does keep your testosterone levels more steady because all the esters will be equally active everyday after the initial 2 or 3 weeks. Just stick to the 3 to 5 days if you're only taking sustenon.

There is no reason to inject Sust that often. Sust contains Test Decanoate at 100 mg per 250, which has a half life of 7 days. Some TRT doctors will have clients inject once every 3 weeks with sustanon (which is definitely way too long in between shots). With Sust it's entirely possible / reasonable to do 1 shot a week, but to keep the shorter acting esters more balanced, 2x week shots are ideal even with Sust.

I was taking trenbolone acetate, too. That's an everyday shot for peak plasma levels. I just threw in the sust in those shots so I could rotate muscles easily and inject a total .7ml of oils instead of .3-.4 tren every day while also taking a 1 ml shot of dust every other day. That's how you run out of spots to inject quick. I'm also not keen on taking a 1.3 ml shot or even two shots a day. Its much easier just putting the sustenon in the Trenbolone shots. With .7 ml shot your injection sites recover very quick. It makes it much easier to rotate. If anything In the end you end up with a lot more stability in terms of hormone fluctuations. I'll say again, I'd never do that with sustenon alone. If anything it just takes the sustenon about another week to be noticable, which doesnt really matter with tren. I did take a shot or two of testosterone enanthate before the sustenon kicked in so the tren wouldnt destroy my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was taking trenbolone acetate, too. That's an everyday shot for peak plasma levels. I just threw in the sust in those shots so I could rotate muscles easily and inject a total .7ml of oils instead of .3-.4 every day while also taking a 1 ml shot every other day. That's how you run out of spots to inject quick. I'm also not keen on taking a 1.3 ml shot or even two shots a day. Its much easier just putting the sustenon in the Trenbolone shots. In the end you end up with a lot more stability in terms of hormone fluctuations. As I said, I'd never do that with sustenon alone.

No I totally understood why you said that cause you were running Tren A too, makes sense. And honestly you're probably right my shots are usually 1.5-2 mL which probably accounts for a large amount of the pain involved. A lot of people have preferred more frequent shots, and it makes sense. Thank you for your post I do want to try HGH however it is very costly

No worries. I just posted something I wrote out yesterday and forgot to hit post.

HGH is expensive. You should research IGF1-LR3 and the ghrp series (2 and 6? Been a while) both available through various peptide distributors. HGH is most likely creating and distributing the body's natural IGF-1, which promotes muscle growth. It acts much like insulin, except a lot more safe. The IGF1-LR3 version has mixed reviews, but it works well and that is the general consensus of anyone I personally know that has used it. The negative side effects usually discussed are almost entirely speculated. People think it ll grow out your gut like HGH. It wont. The gut thing is a farce. Its simply just to much muscle for the body, that's why it protrudes on bodybuilders. The GHRP series will work by triggering grehlin secretion which releases HGH in the human body among other growth factors such as NGF (nerve growth factor). These are associated with the anti-aging and mental stimulation of HGH. I mainly took a small affordable dose of HGH supplemented with ththe IGF and the GHRP. Dont bother with IGF2-lr3. Another IGF peptide is for local injection, I forget the name, but it works great as well.

No I totally understood why you said that cause you were running Tren A too, makes sense. And honestly you're probably right my shots are usually 1.5-2 mL which probably accounts for a large amount of the pain involved. A lot of people have preferred more frequent shots, and it makes sense. Thank you for your post I do want to try HGH however it is very costly

Not really, it’s come down so much in the past decade. Excellent growth shouldn’t run more than $100 a month, probably less

Not really, it’s come down so much in the past decade. Excellent growth shouldn’t run more than $100 a month, probably less

I haven’t seen a set of HGH for less than $800, and I get my Test / Tren pharm grade at $40 a bottle.

Keep in mind a lot of HCG is being sold as cheap HGH.

Not really anymore. Lots of blood work and spectrometry testing out there for the reputable generics.

I haven’t seen a set of HGH for less than $800, and I get my Test / Tren pharm grade at $40 a bottle.

I’d look around, that’s even high for stuff straight from a US pharmacy.

That's about what my Sust 250 runs, $40 for 10mls (2500mg). Doesnt Test work better than HGH?

One doesn’t work better per se, just entirely different mechanisms and benefits. I’d take growth and low doses of AAS all day long over high doses of AAS. Also a lot more synergistic together