Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If you had a second chance

Q1. yes
Q2. no

I'd probably cut back on all the nitrous i sucked up, i'm sure thats the one that fucked up my memory

Nah I wouldn't change anything. Except the time I took a little too much G and passed out. I'm not even gonna tell you guys how it happened it was that stupid....

I started at 18 which I think was fine. Actually if I could change something it would be having a bit more time and money to still be taking them. I just never get round to it anymore even though I still love it. Oh well. I must be growing out of them. Ack....that's scary - I'm only 22!

The only drug I regret were the unknown orange vials I had to inject once a day into my arse, that was given to me by the club doctor. Sitting in a hotel room in Italy shortly after they introduced minimum 2 yr jail terms for carrying performance enhancing drugs caused me to freak out, and I decided that I had to leave that club. In hindsight surgery would have been a better option (and my wallrobe would still be supplied by Prada).

As for any others, my only regrets are not buying more when I have been offered a good deal. But I may be deluded in thinking that I am able to strike a healthy balance in my life.

I think George Best had the right idea when he said "I managed to spend 90% of my fortune on booze and women. The rest I wasted" ;)

i only wish i didn't get so caught up in it so fast - i'm with kitty meow in the sense that i think i am starting to get over them already...
i'm glad i quit pot last year when i did, and i regret smoking as much as i did. Maybe it's just the circles we're getting in my area - but i just don't get as dancey or lively these days, feel like a bloody chinstroker AARRGH!!
and i'm only 21!
don't regret discovering substances tho... i've had some killer conversations that opened my eyes to so many ideas and people...
i think the only regrets i truly have when it comes to taking drugs is the morning after:D

Funny you should post a thread like this, because I've only been thinking recently about whether my life would have been any different without drug use.

I don't think I'd change anything - I've had mostly good times when it comes to drugs. Whether those experiences would have been any better or worse without, who knows. There's probably a few occasions where I would have been better of sticking to my guns and not having anything, but hey... you live, you learn.

I was 20 when I first tried pills, but was nearly 22 before I started using anything on a regular basis - wouldn't want to have done it any earlier than that.

Without drugs, I doubt I would have come across this site and that's probably had a greater impact on my life over the last few years than drug use itself.

katmeow said:
Without drugs, I doubt I would have come across this site and that's probably had a greater impact on my life over the last few years than drug use itself.
Ditto..

I was very much a late bloomer; I hated alcohol and drugs when I was growing up....never drank beer for the first time until I was 17, and never had anything else until I was like 24. I'm glad though, because I was messed up enough when I was younger, didn't need anything else getting in the way...

^ Heh, i think im even more extreme.

didnt like any illicit substance till uni ... after a very short stint both pot and even alcohol just utterly disagreed with my brain so i went 100% straight till late 20's

now i just take stuff to fit in with the cool kids ;)