• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

I would like to say my ‘rough pic’ is not rough it’s one of me in my tennis gear so it’s kinda hot but without make up just blonde hair up and messy and tanned ..but I get too many likes and I don’t tend to go for the guy who look all done and no way would I be photoshopped I hate it , I have one photoshopped pic and it resembles me that’s it , it’s not real but I’m not worried about my looks I’m confident I got my job because of them , I want people to fancy but like me personality wise Cos I’m a funny fucker 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, better like that, I personally don't like heavy make ups, a very light make up is the ideal for me: foundation, nude lipstick, some eye pencil, all light. When women wear those typical wedding/graduations make-ups, you know, it's not my style, I do not find it beautiful nor attractive

the best way is the natural beauty

Yeah, better like that, I personally don't like heavy make ups, a very light make up is the ideal for me: foundation, nude lipstick, some eye pencil, all light. When women wear those typical wedding/graduations make-ups, you know, it's not my style, I do not find it beautiful nor attractive

the best way is the natural beauty
It’s what most guys say and one of the things they moan about , it takes me exactly 30 mins to get ready to go out in the evening including hop in bath hair and make up :)