• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

If you can't tell someone they are attractive it's most likely because you feel ugly.

If you can't tell someone they are attractive it's most likely because you feel ugly.
As a female I avoid it because a) guys usually know, and b) they take it a particular way.

If a guy tells me that he thinks I’m attractive, it depends on the guy, like if he seems shy vs too smooth, then I try to be nice if it’s clearly not his standard line, but yeah usually my mental eyes roll, because 99% of the time they’re saying something else.

As a female I avoid it because a) guys usually know, and b) they take it a particular way.

If a guy tells me that he thinks I’m attractive, it depends on the guy, like if he seems shy vs too smooth, then I try to be nice if it’s clearly not his standard line, but yeah usually my mental eyes roll, because 99% of the time they’re saying something else.
There aren't many cases where a stranger can come up to you and say you are attractive and it DOESN'T mean "something else." The key is directing this energy in the right places.

Physical attraction leads to physical intimacy. Being in a committed relationship doesn't mean that I'm immune to these issues, either. I find myself having similar issues with my partner of 10 years. Sometimes I'll want sex and he doesn't and it looks very similar to your typical pick up line followed by a shot-down that occurs with strangers on the street.

You don't think it is a bit creepy & weird?
I feel like the next time she catches sight of me she'll run off or try & push me in front of a bus.
Nope I get it said to me too but I also always tell a guy if he’s good looking even if he’s not my type I still say it .. I just say in case you didn’t know your hot .. and sometimes say just nice if someone tells ya ... I told my doctor he was really good looking far too young for me but sometimes people don’t realise .. I still get told I’m stunning but when I was younger nobody chatted me up ! Now the same people say it’s because they thought they’d be punching too high ... I didn’t have any boyfriends lol 😂

A rule of thumb

If you meet the person on tinder, and analogous, you can say a simple thing that TRULY works: "you're more beautiful personally than in the pictures". something like that, it will be a good start point.

A rule of thumb (2)

A women who is going to meet a guy, she is preparing her appearance by carefully choosing clothes, the hairstyle, make up, etc. When she arrives, you can have the feeling to notice where she puts her energy preparing her appearance and, in this context, you can praise this aspect in an unpretentious way, simple, not mentioning too much, she will probably be happy about it

Last edited:
A rule of thumb (3)

Sexual jokes and things like that are terrible, you must not appear a guy who wants only to fuck her. It is exactly the contrary, you are a guy who gives company to her, who is going to take care of her, Freud would say that you are the guy who needs to substitute her father in her mind and thoughts.

When I am dating a girl, it is everything about her in the beginning, my tone of voice is calm, I pay attention to what she says, always looking at her mouth and imagining me kissing her as she speaks, I am a true gentleman, romantic.

In our first night together, again, everything is about her, my pleasure is give her pleasure.

Most people in this thread say it's okay so I wonder what about saying it to nurses/female doctors? I was in the hospital this April and had an attractive nurse put a catheter in my penis...lol. She also took care of me for the week I was there. At the end when I was getting discharged, I told her thanks and that she was really attractive. She gave me a chuckle/smile (which I think is the one women give when they're a bit embarrassed.) She said thanks and I told my mother about it but she said that her female colleagues at her officeplace have been complimented on by men and they didn't like it.

But a few people I've talked to online and IRL say otherwise, like this thread? So what was the appropriate thing to do?

Most people in this thread say it's okay so I wonder what about saying it to nurses/female doctors? I was in the hospital this April and had an attractive nurse put a catheter in my penis...lol. She also took care of me for the week I was there. At the end when I was getting discharged, I told her thanks and that she was really attractive. She gave me a chuckle/smile (which I think is the one women give when they're a bit embarrassed.) She said thanks and I told my mother about it but she said that her female colleagues at her officeplace have been complimented on by men and they didn't like it.

But a few people I've talked to online and IRL say otherwise, like this thread? So what was the appropriate thing to do?

Why not? If you feel reciprocity, why not? be respectful, discreet (very important), don't insist, in front of a no

A rule of thumb

If you meet the person on tinder, and analogous, you can say a simple thing that TRULY works: "you're more beautiful personally than in the pictures". something like that, it will be a good start point.
I always post a rough pic and say that ! Then if they wanna meet up hey presto ten times better ! Anyway I punch low very 😂😂

I always post a rough pic and say that ! Then if they wanna meet up hey presto ten times better ! Anyway I punch low very 😂😂

I go on the other way, in Brazil, the concurrence is high, guys here are doing their best to show off on tinder. In addition, it is necessary many likes, because some of them will not answer, or the conversation will not evolve, and so on. From 10, one works, that's an average for tinder, of course, keeping the beauty levels acceptable... these women who have many likes in general do not speak considerably or in an enjoyable manner, supply and demand: who could predict that Adam Smith would explain modern flirting?

Best profile on tinder occurs when the woman in question is already smoking weed in her pictures, then things are very easy, many affinities arise, etc. The encounter is already established as well, " so let's smoke and drink a beer"

Best profile on tinder occurs when the woman in question is already smoking weed in her pictures, then things are very easy, many affinities arise, etc. The encounter is already established as well, " so let's smoke and drink a beer"
Like this except I wear heels 👠😂

Attachments

• 3B31FBB7-F425-4BC6-AA40-63FE56C7BDEC.jpeg
    3B31FBB7-F425-4BC6-AA40-63FE56C7BDEC.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 6
I go on the other way, in Brazil, the concurrence is high, guys here are doing their best to show off on tinder. In addition, it is necessary many likes, because some of them will not answer, or the conversation will not evolve, and so on. From 10, one works, that's an average for tinder, of course, keeping the beauty levels acceptable... these women who have many likes in general do not speak considerably or in an enjoyable manner, supply and demand: who could predict that Adam Smith would explain modern flirting?
I would like to say my ‘rough pic’ is not rough it’s one of me in my tennis gear so it’s kinda hot but without make up just blonde hair up and messy and tanned ..but I get too many likes and I don’t tend to go for the guy who look all done and no way would I be photoshopped I hate it , I have one photoshopped pic and it resembles me that’s it , it’s not real but I’m not worried about my looks I’m confident I got my job because of them , I want people to fancy but like me personality wise Cos I’m a funny fucker 😂😂😂😂

Telling someone they’re really nice and funny then adding “ and mega hot too” works best for me .. but if I tell someone they’re good looking it’s usually because I’ve decided or known they’re not my type ( they’re not if their really good looking ) so I just say “ fuck your hot “ or “ I hope you know your really good looking because it’s horrible to walk around not knowing for sure” it’s a shame because I go for rugged with personalities so it’s hard to tell them .. I have to talk about fixing cars and electricals etc to get them to think “hello” 😂😂😂

Think I've fallen in love if that is the case.

Anything like this you gonna make me have to go change my boxers.
3af1f6b7-557f-44b2-a6fa-cdbb03129e39_1.4e5d4540dc0e165cfb91efc7101c46d3.jpeg

love it

What can I say? I truly support feminism and feminine attitudes and I would like to meet more women having this style without losing their femininity and sensuality. This is the perfect stereotype for me, I would fall in love with her instantaneously, I would move all my voodoo dolls, candelabrums, skulls, and frozen organs to have her with me... asking for the help of my divine protectors.

i need a woman who can mentally challenge me, having a great professional career, I am not thinking about money, I have my job, but about attitude and resourcefulness, which I admire in women.

Not to mention that I would love to be trampled by these thin high heels