• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

you are stupid, you can have crack everyday, but a date not, I think you were afraid, you say that you are sick of junkies and being around them, these kind of meetings are your chance to enter normal circles and exit the other ones, don't be a twat man

I started to smoke crack instead & ended up too tweaked out so I just blanked the whole thing.
3dtme6.jpg

at least did you tell her why you didnt go? or just left her waiting there? that's disrespectful man

Nothing wrong with speaking from the heart telling a girl you think shes beautiful IMO. At least you cut to the chase and didn't drop some corny ass line on her. Definitely commendable.

you are stupid, you can have crack everyday, but a date not, I think you were afraid, you say that you are sick of junkies and being around them, these kind of meetings are your chance to enter normal circles and exit the other ones, don't be a twat man
Exactly.if u want to be around normal people start moving towards it.u took the chickenshit option man.next time be strong,face the fear, understand that you'll feel better for it even if she doesn't end up wanting anything to do with you,reap the rewards (not rape) and start having a life outside drug use which if your thinking about doing it it's time to do it.

Yes. I do that sometimes. If someone has a particularly attractive feature, I'll tell them, too.
She's probably just really shy. You 100% said nothing wrong. If you'd said "nice tits" or something, maybe. But nah, you're fine man :).

If she's of SE Asian origin or something akin to that, her reaction is very normal. Most of them would have probably acted the same way, it's their culture, I believe. Most likely you have nothing to worry about.

You do have a point there my friend.
I'm a drug addict, a old time Chinese Opium smoking junkie & find it so hard to turn down drugs I'll admit it. All I've known since late 2001 is the "street" & heroin life & that is hard to break. I find it more easy to just shut people out of my life & do crack/heroin.

I was up for it as she was quite something BUT then I began to question myself & found comfort with my pipe, I need some kind of mental help I think at times.

Rehab might help. I know I couldn't hold a relationship while actively addicted.
And you were addicted to what?

Rehab in this country is based around going to collect your Methadone from the Chemist, if you have around £3,000 you can go to a posh rehab where they keep you locked away & give you therapy & all that Jazz. I've seen people who had rich parents when I was "out on road"daily go off to these posh rehabs & they get let out then come to score heroin by weight the moment they have the chance.

A nice sobering swim in some cold river water probably wouldn't hurt either.
You mean like this I assume?
drowning.jpg

I thought guys had health care in Europe where poor people can get treated for their illnesses.

We have the NHS that is funded by tax, if you are out of work you can get methadone from the state & not be billed for it but no rehab where you go away to detox.

And your drug of choice was?...........come on just say I'm not here to judge anyone. I'm a addict, a simple as shit old-time addict like the Chinese workers that came over to the USA & worked on the railroad, Opium smoking junkie with a heavy love of smoking MDPV Hcl.

We have the NHS that is funded by tax, if you are out of work you can get methadone from the state & not be billed for it but no rehab where you go away to detox.
NHS provides both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation.

Inpatient rehabilitation is for the more severe cases, like yours.

And your drug of choice was?...........come on just say I'm not here to judge anyone. I'm a addict, a simple as shit old-time addict like the Chinese workers that came over to the USA & worked on the railroad, Opium smoking junkie with a heavy love of smoking MDPV Hcl.
So are you saying there's absolutely nowhere to go? There has to be group meetings like NA or even AA. Please look for a group meeting. Those are free at least. You will have the support of others in person who understand exactly what you're going through and they can help you stay strong.

We are all rooting for you here and you are loved so, so much. If I'm stuck in this confusing life, so are you. 😋

I heard a sermon yesterday and the pastor said the decisions we make before the end of the year will either set us up or set us back for the year to come. The main theme of his message was don't go back to what you know! He was talking about those habits we all run back to because we are too afraid to move forward. Keep looking ahead. You deserve so much more. 😘

You know, people having to ask themselves this kind of question all the time, and the authoritarian overtones and Orwellian subtext of the whole Congresswoman Hill business make me wonder if this is what anyone thought was going to happen when Weinstein, a well-known virtue-signalling abuser of power in general, went down and if this is really the proper way to handle things like that. For one thing, cases such as the ones at the centre of this at the beginning are airing dirty laundry for a group of people well over 99.9999 per cent of whom have no power to do anything about anyways . . . don't tell me that the public can boycott films and vote against politicians -- those kind of folks have multiple layers of insulation built in to their hustles to assure a soft landing should they need to do something else. And it is not like anyone who was victimised by Hollywood people and politicians is now in a position where the shoe is on the other foot, which would be a much more fitting and proportionate outcome. Then of course there are all the people who didn't do anything at all and were still whacked. I think it is just human nature that when one sets up a witch trial mechanism like that, there is a high likelihood that it will be misused.

In any case, add all that to the Slavophobia and Red-baiting in the election for President, and what they are doing to pain patients and doctors and the optics are beyond horrible -- and not a whit of the above even has anything to do with Donald Trump . . . . add everything together and it gets to the point where jobs and investment end up elsewhere -- who needs the aggravation, and who knows what is going to happen next? At least Brexit and other such dramas don't have this horror-film waiting-for-the-next-shoe-to-drop gestalt to them

It is not heresy, and I will not recant.

How the hell do you know who it is?
I'm actually shocked you're aware of him, you come across as a decent kinda person & NOT the kinda lady who would know about him.

Even more reasons to add to the list of why I think you are hot now.

GG Allin came up once fairly early during a discussion of the Cinema of Transgression and our discussion group included a couple of Chasidim and a lady sort of like the Grandma from the Sylvester & Tweety cartoons . . . I guess I myself don't really fit into the general idea most would have of the main body of the GG Allin public either . . .

GG Allin came up once fairly early during a discussion of the Cinema of Transgression and our discussion group included a couple of Chasidim and a lady sort of like the Grandma from the Sylvester & Tweety cartoons . . . I guess I myself don't really fit into the general idea most would have of the main body of the GG Allin public either . . .

I felt so horrible for GG's mother while watching his documentary. His mother is this super sweet Christian woman and GG ended up being like the spawn of Satan. His father was no good though and even traumatized GG, his brother and mother while he was younger. Maybe that had something to do with it. I just think he was dead-set on being rebellious. It was sad really.