• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

Yesterday I managed to give my number to a chick I approached last week, I hope she'll text mr and we'll go on a date, of not that's it. i give up i'm not looking for any nice dates anymore just straight hook ups for sex, fuck this shit

You got a Thai "fetish" too mate?
I know to use hookers isn't a nice thing but the only time I've paid for it was from a Thai sex worker & she was ssssssoooooooo fit.
If I'm honest she wasn't that far from that woman I linked, I cum so fast she laughed at me which I felt kinda bad for but what can you do? I wasn't using back then & I'd never even seen heroin at that point in my life (yeah that's how long ago I did it) but I have always had something about women from S.E. Asia.

It's still in the back of my head though the fact I'm white & she isn't, what the hell is she gonna see in me?

Yesterday I managed to give my number to a chick I approached last week, I hope she'll text mr and we'll go on a date, of not that's it. i give up i'm not looking for any nice dates anymore just straight hook ups for sex, fuck this shit

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
IMHO you are brave mate, I'd NEVER have the courage to do that I swear down.

004.jpg

On the 7th day God made..............

I'm 21 will turn 22 jan, but it's not about braveness, there is nothing you can loose mate, you have to be more confident that's all, you just ask her out for a tea or meal, nothing fancy, try not to seem desperate

How the hell do you know who it is?
I'm actually shocked you're aware of him, you come across as a decent kinda person & NOT the kinda lady who would know about him.

Even more reasons to add to the list of why I think you are hot now.
Awww thanks. I saw a documentary about him not too long ago. What "fans" do to his grave is a disgrace. You can be decent and still know about GG's crazy ass. haha

That is Mr fluff dog to you!!!

I'm going to ask her today this lunch time, I am kinda scared tbh as I'm not the best looking guy & she must know she is fine looking.
Each to their own tastes is my view & for some reason as a general rule "black" women really don't do it for me, women with that S.E. Asia look though make me weak in the knees. My mom being the right wing nutcase has passed comment before on it but she is mad, sometimes I wish I was into men or Trans just to piss her off as she would go fucking insane if I was gay, she has actually said before if I ever got with a black woman she would disown me for good!!!
I was about to call your mom a name, but I'll be nice. Whenever I date outside my race, the guy has to be strong enough to not let others influence him with their racist BS. I love a strong man who goes for what he wants no matter what.

I'm 21 will turn 22 jan, but it's not about braveness, there is nothing you can loose mate, you have to be more confident that's all, you just ask her out for a tea or meal, nothing fancy, try not to seem desperate
So you're not looking for a relationship anymore, only sex? You'd probably change your mind if you found the right girl.

I was about to call your mom a name, but I'll be nice. Whenever I date outside my race, the guy has to be strong enough to not let others influence him with their racist BS. I love a strong man who goes for what he wants no matter what.

Call it for what it is I don't mind.
I personally find it foul myself.

Anyway I just wanna say thanks to everyone that posted on here & tried to help.
For some strange reason I saw her yesterday & we are going for a coffee tomorrow, God only knows what she can see in me if I'm honest as I'm NOT the best looking guy on Earth.

It's not all about looks, remember that. Personality goes a long way. Notice how you've put too much stock into the way she looks. She could be a 10, but it doesn't matter if she ends up being fugly on the inside. As a matter of fact, when someone has a horrible personality, it completely ruins their looks for me. You have an awesome personality. Have fun! :)

Wisdoms of Schizopath

"Remember, life is part situation comedy part tragedy. Even just the tragedy part is funnier with someone"

sexual harassment is basically how hot are you? if you are hot its fine if not its harassment

dont be weak, go for what you want

you can look for reasons to avoid a possibility of rejection or you can push for what you want and risk your 2 mins of being dignified. big deal

For some strange reason I saw her yesterday & we are going for a coffee tomorrow, God only knows what she can see in me if I'm honest as I'm NOT the best looking guy on Earth.

give a shit?

stop shiting on your own ego. you need to pump yourself up

Exactly.get some confidence dude.she said yes to have a coffee with you.that should be a boost right there.dont overthink shit so much

So how did that go you twat?
Did you show her gabe the dog? Asians love pop culture