• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

All the women I've dated loved it when I did shit like that. Where do you people find these women?

The only person that was ever offended that I held the door open for was a man. A grown ass man. I guess he lacked confidence or something. He showed me his penis a few times though.

tumblr_mhbiwropOe1s3u4f6o1_500.jpg

Knowing my luck she will end up being some brutal female world champion Muay Thai fighter from the slums of Bangkok & smash my lower leg bone into a million pieces from one kick because of what I said.

He was actually really good looking but had a major performance issue if you know what I mean.

He was actually really good looking but had a major performance issue if you know what I mean.
A presure leak in the inflatable banana or fireworks going off 5 minutes before the new year comes in?

I'm fine with being told that I am attractive. What I am not fine with is being stared at like this O.O for the entirety of a time I'm around a person. Guys in my neighborhood used to stare at me anytime I came out the house. I have social anxiety so instead of being flattered, I felt like they were upset with me or something. My daddy pointed out that it was because of me being attractive and not because they were crazy. I do not like being the center of attention.

I used to work as a bouncer on a club here in Mexico City for reference and girls used to tell me all the time (at least 2-3 girls a day) was hot as fuck, asking for my phone number, grabbing my ass, asking for pictures with me, etc... while on normal day to day life, things like that happen to me, but much less frequently, I think it depends on the context, situation, etc but at least I can tell that in Mexico that is a pretty westernized society women do it all the time and guys too, I dont think its innapropiate but it depends om the context

Awwww shiat, it's GG! He'd show you his pee pee and his feces.

I'm fine with being told that I am attractive. What I am not fine with is being stared at like this O.O for the entirety of a time I'm around a person. Guys in my neighborhood used to stare at me anytime I came out the house. I have social anxiety so instead of being flattered, I felt like they were upset with me or something. My daddy pointed out that it was because of me being attractive and not because they were crazy. I do not like being the center of attention.
Staring is rude. I don't like that either.

I went to the local discount £1 earlier today to go get my dose of Bombay Mix as love that stuff, it is so tasty it's a gift from God. Anyway I've been going in there for several years & usually the people that serve in there are not the best looking to say the least but the last 3/4 months this woman around the age of 25-30 I'd say has been working in there part time & she has a look about her that seems to be of S.E Asia or some place close to there, she never wears any make up & just has her hair tied back in a ponytail but I'm not going to lie she is (imo) just stunning, I mean a really amazing beautiful woman, it is clear she doesn't spend hours in the mirror like a lot of English women with their fake eyelashes, god knows how much make up etc, she is what I call a natural beauty, if she put on make up etc she could do something like that Victoria's Secret & I'm not joking.

When I went in there today I've NEVER done this before but after I got served she smiled at me & I have no idea what came over me but I said to her "I just want to say you are so
beautiful" & she just smiled & then turned a bit red & tried to hide her face behind a magazine that was on the counter, I'm not sure if now she will think I am some pervert or I am guilty of being a #Metoo sex monster. I became so fucking shamed of what I'd just said I got my ass outta there so fast & now I fee like I've done something really bad by saying that to her. I'm really NOT one of these guys that goes around thinking his got some gift from God that gives him the right to talk badly to women, I'm not sure if I can ever go back in that shop now due to what I said. I DIDN'T try to come over as some pervert or lure on her as I find that thing horrific to say the least.

Do people think I have done something wrong as in this day & age a man has NO DIEA what is ok to say.
Would a woman be offended if a guy said that to them?
Should I now never go into the shop again as I have done something wrong?
you didn't slap your dick on the counter LEL

can confirm from tit pic, turnin heads' aint a bad thing on any given day but i've actually known some women who also hate that shit to the point where they'll wear huge hoodies and dress to hide themselves essentially, but i say be hot n proud (y)

Awwww shiat, it's GG! He'd show you his pee pee and his feces.

How the hell do you know who it is?
I'm actually shocked you're aware of him, you come across as a decent kinda person & NOT the kinda lady who would know about him.

Even more reasons to add to the list of why I think you are hot now.

So, fluff dog... Did you fuck her right in the pussy yet?

That is Mr fluff dog to you!!!

I'm going to ask her today this lunch time, I am kinda scared tbh as I'm not the best looking guy & she must know she is fine looking.
Each to their own tastes is my view & for some reason as a general rule "black" women really don't do it for me, women with that S.E. Asia look though make me weak in the knees. My mom being the right wing nutcase has passed comment before on it but she is mad, sometimes I wish I was into men or Trans just to piss her off as she would go fucking insane if I was gay, she has actually said before if I ever got with a black woman she would disown me for good!!!

Like I said before though knowing my luck she is some top Muay Thai fighter from the slums of Bangkok & will kick the shit outta me for what I said.
If she beats me around the floor I am gonna blame all you lot!!!

I mean sweet Jesus....this could turn even the biggest gay & lover of huge cocks in their mouth straight.
Imagine her in some black latex, stripper heels & fishnets, gonna need to change my boxers in a minute fro premature ejac........

sammy-cowell-maxim-thailand-4jpg.jpg