• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

You didn't do anything wrong at all. As a matter of fact, I'm sure you made her day!

I was in the store and a guy told me "If you have a boyfriend, he should be telling you you're gorgeous every day."
It was the sweetest thing.

Don't worry about it. If you play it cool next time you see her, she might want to go out with you since she knows you're attracted to her.

@Zopiclone bandit this post is adorable ?
Imo you have zero to be worried about. As others have stated, you gave a pretty girl a compliment. Nothing more. I can see how you'd feel awkward going back there had you asked her out and been rejected (even though that action would also warrant absolutely nothing to be ashamed of; nothing ventured, nothing gained) but ALL you did was compliment her. I'm sure she was flattered and I bet you made her day ☺

Mmm I agree but also disagree.

I have had a number of occasions post teenage life when I have become more than friends with someone I had known for many years and never previously found them noticeably attractive. As there personality traits attracted me I found myself also finding them more and more physically attractive.

I'm sure there girls that vice versa have had the same thing happen.

I think your just a shallow ho ?? jk

Yes im a menopausal shallow ho :)

I can't believe this chick said no because of a recent failed relationship when I wasn't even looking for something like that, only a date, but who knows maybe I'll try again in the nearby future, she is a co-worker in my team so it may be awkward but I don't really care since I got nothing to lose and nothing major to gain

sometimes I think she is anyway too normal for me, it's not that I can't dig normal people, I do, but is so much shit about me you have to accept/put up with that most of the normal persons can't

You can be silent, the only way you gonna get some is down to.............
nintchdbpict000003110532.jpg

If you dose enough to not be in withdrawal and be just a bit high, you can do it, since I'm an addict starting at the age of 14, I can't count on one hand the ocassions I fucked sober and on both hands when I fucked on something else without being on opioids.

The only downside is that some chicks feel bad if you can't cum thinking it's their fault

tell them you popped an oxy or a morphine pill lol since ignorant folks can take the idea of prescription drugs better than heroin

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

May i sold your soul? it's so beautiful, it has a high market value