• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

I look okish, I don't consider myself that attractive mate, over the years I observed 3 main things about me that attract the girls: 1. My intelligence and the fact that I know so much info about almost everything 2. Because I'm always mocking or joking so they consider me very funny 3. My thick dick

thumb_you-cannot-fool-me-gypsy-meme-creator-funny-you-54052984.png

as long as you look like a decent human being and not a caveman, your personality traits really matter

You really think so?
Mind you saying that this one woman I was with several years ago before I came across the love of my life & the only person I would dare to call my "soulmate" she did stay with me due to the way I am. She found me funny for some reason due to the things I'd say.

Anyway looks matter only partially as long as you look like a decent human being and not a caveman, your personality traits really matter. Now it depends on what kind of girls are you looking after, if you are looking after girls that only care about looks then that's where you have to improve

Looks attract people initially. If a guy is ugly af chances are you won't get to the personality part.

@Zopiclone bandit

Just be chill next time you go in there and make light casual conversation. Try not to avoid eye contact or think about your anxiety.

Speak about the weather or perhaps ask her if she considers it rape if the victim orgasms. Nothing to full on just take it easy brother.

A.T

Last edited:
Looks attract people initially. If a guy is ugly af chances are you won't get to the personality part.

Mmm I agree but also disagree.

I have had a number of occasions post teenage life when I have become more than friends with someone I had known for many years and never previously found them noticeably attractive. As there personality traits attracted me I found myself also finding them more and more physically attractive.

I'm sure there girls that vice versa have had the same thing happen.

I think your just a shallow ho ?? jk

Ahhh I see. Shes most likely menopausal.

Lucy;
Menopausal transition, or 'perimenopause', is a defined period of time beginning with the onset of irregular menstrual cycles until the last menstrual period, and is marked by fluctuations in reproductive hormones.

My penis is also pretty thick for a skinnish guy

I need to talk to sumbodii in the condom department please

ime women are way worse than we are at inappropriate advances because they know they'll get away with anything. so yeah i wouldn't worry about a small compliment turning into #MeToo