• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

GG was a product of a fucked up family, I've seen several films about him &his family.
I'm quite sure I've seen the same interview with his mom that @CoastTwoCoast is on about too, can you imagine as a kid having your dad come into the room & telling the family to go out back & start to dig your own grave as his gonna shoot you all in the head.

People say his behaviour was down to being spiked with LSD one day, I don't buy into that myself, I think he was mentally damaged by his dad as a young kid, I love his music though

GG was a product of a fucked up family, I've seen several films about him &his family.
I'm quite sure I've seen the same interview with his mom that @CoastTwoCoast is on about too, can you imagine as a kid having your dad come into the room & telling the family to go out back & start to dig your own grave as his gonna shoot you all in the head.

People say his behaviour was down to being spiked with LSD one day, I don't buy into that myself, I think he was mentally damaged by his dad as a young kid, I love his music though

What I hear over and over again is that his given name was Jesus Christ Allin and his father was a loon and a half, which could have accounted for any of a number of things given that this all took place in a log cabin with no electricity, and I hear this last bit so regularly that I wondered if it were Consolidated Edison propaganda . . . in any case, close quarters, conservation of angular momentum, all that jazz . . .

What I hear over and over again is that his given name was Jesus Christ Allin and his father was a loon and a half, which could have accounted for any of a number of things given that this all took place in a log cabin with no electricity, and I hear this last bit so regularly that I wondered if it were Consolidated Edison propaganda . . . in any case, close quarters, conservation of angular momentum, all that jazz . . .
Oh yeah, what kind of fucking moron would name their kid Jesus Christ? You're bound to have a complex...

This is a great documentary on him & the band, it shows what a truly damaged person he was.
I like his music simply for the fact he was an outsider, too many bands try to be all "hardcore" etc but The Murder junkies were something else.

My ex from Norway & me like a lot of the same music, she likes punk but had never heard of GG. I played her some of his stuff & she was truly offended & shocked, she used to go mad at me when I'd get drunk & put his stuff on & sing along. The neighbours once rang the cops on us as I was drunk so badly & was outside in a Nordic winter (-16*c) in my underwear bleeding from a fight we had had & was jumping around singing to "Die When You Die"

I wouldn't want to be at his shows because if he flung his feces on me, I'd be ready to kill him. Hahaha He was a bit much for me, but I like the psychology behind it more than anything.

I like the psychology behind it

I'm with you on that.
I'm drawn to people like him in a weird way, I am with you on the poo part too, I swear if he threw his stinky poo at me I'd be mad as hell as that is revolting & I find cutting yourself then to roll around in your own mess a bit extreme & the product of a damaged mind, that goes way beyond being "hardcore" etc, it is being mentally ill & a deeply damaged person, in all forms of "extreme music" you have people that show off & try to push stuff but now & again you have someone that is mentally damaged for whatever reason & they do stuff that others just are shocked by & they do it because they are ill in the mind, GG imho was one of them. Some of the stuff he got upto was not to show how tough or hardcore he was, he did it because he wasn't right in the head.

I'm drawn to these kind of people as the limits in life 99.9% of us follow mean nothing to these people & the psychology of it drawn me in, I want to try & understand what made them behave in that way.

I'm curious @CoastTwoCoast how someone like you became aware of GG Allin?
Some of the stuff you were saying about music the other day was interesting to me & now it comes to light you are aware of GG & his various bands etc, what demons drove GG do you think? Was his music the work of Satan? How long you been aware of him for etc etc?

Now how exactly was it that he met his end . . . I know it was the last week in June 1993 -- was it that he had been in the calaboose for a while and when he got out, his usual four bags of what was probably AIP Nº 3 smack hit quite a bit harder than before?

I'm curious @CoastTwoCoast how someone like you became aware of GG Allin?
Some of the stuff you were saying about music the other day was interesting to me & now it comes to light you are aware of GG & his various bands etc, what demons drove GG do you think? Was his music the work of Satan? How long you been aware of him for etc etc?

The very first time I became aware of GG was while listening to Bam Margera's radio show he used to have on Sirius satellite radio. I miss those days, things seemed much more simple then. Anyway, that was probably like 8 years ago.

I was already a fan of rock big time, but Bam Margera knew way more about underground stuff.

GG was heavily influenced by Satan. He was just an easy puppet to use because GG had a rebellious nature anyway. He wanted to go against everything.

Now how exactly was it that he met his end . . . I know it was the last week in June 1993 -- was it that he had been in the calaboose for a while and when he got out, his usual four bags of what was probably AIP Nº 3 smack hit quite a bit harder than before?

This is an interesting article:

There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself that innocently, as long as the ‘rapey’ vibes are at bay youre good. I tell this to women all the time. Im very honest. She blushed thats it, no worries brother.

The fact that rapey vibes happen enough to warrant a word for them is not at all a good thing . . . here we are about ready to colonise Mars, figured out at least the programming language of the code of the programme with which we are made (DNA) and the location of most of the source-code files, actually make something out of relativity that helps in an everyday sense (GPS) and humankind is still saddled with this horrible thing which all or nearly all animals don't even do to each other . . .

The fact that rapey vibes happen enough to warrant a word for them is not at all a good thing . . . here we are about ready to colonise Mars, figured out at least the programming language of the code of the programme with which we are made (DNA) and the location of most of the source-code files, actually make something out of relativity that helps in an everyday sense (GPS) and humankind is still saddled with this horrible thing which all or nearly all animals don't even do to each other . . .

Technology and knowledge Will not change the intrinsic human nature