• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If you find someone really physically attractive in this day & age can you say so to them?

A bit too long, mind you with this Fent stuff I'm using I'd not be able to do much anyway.
Is it time to push yourself into the river now?

my ex turned to me & said "Why the hell did you give him that money & food? You could have got me a drink with that, his only going to spend it on fucking drugs anyway" I could have pushed her into the River Thames at that moment I swear to God

Bro you did absolutely nothing inappropriate and no need to feel out of sorts about it. I suggest another visit ASAP as if she smiled (genuine) chances are the possibility of a "hook-up" is greater than lesser.
I think the dumbest thing I have said was something along these lines:
Her >
"Why do you wanna be with me"
My dumb ass >
"It's a matter of convenience"
Story over... lol

Sure, I may have said some fairly fuck-up shit to the opposite sex (and have been *rewarded at times) but I think it is mostly situational and it would be a great plus if one can "read" the "vibes" about.
Telling a woman she is the most beautiful person alive is common and banal... ask her if you can push up in it for a minute. 8o
But seriously... go see her: She may be waiting on you.

Don't listen to them Zopi, they are just taking a piss

Kidnap her parents, slap the bitch around, lace the milkshakes of her nieces with fent, steal her phone, pistol whip her until SHE says "You're beautiful" and she gives birth to an American Eskimo and Pomerian crossbreed right there on the spot, if she doesn't, she is not worthy, finish her righ then and there with a swanton or batista bomb, it's a matter of taste which one.

Is it time to push yourself into the river now?

Strange as this has always been my most loved Mississippi Fred McDowell tune & all about going down to the river to kill yourself.

I'd prefer to go out by heroin overdose or a shotgun blast to the back of my skull tbh, that way it is 100% sure to work.

American Eskimo and Pomerian crossbreed

You're not linked to a Satanic Temple are you sir?

ZB is a punk on rocks

If I do get with her being on a South East Asian look I bet she has access via her family to the best Meth on this planet.
I'll get her into Minor Threat & Black Flag records, show her how to skate while we are high on Meth.

My God, I think I've just cum tbh.
A Asian looking woman into hardcore American punk that can get Meth & can skate OMFG.

@w01fg4ng

I'll ask you again why you feel the need to follow me around on here & always quote my stuff?
I think if I checked through your posts I'd notice you quote me so much & reply to stuff, I'm sorry I'm amazing & you have some weird queer fetish about me, maybe sending you that dick pic was a bad idea but sorry to break it to you mate I was showing you that this concept you have about me "hating gays" is absurd, I don't give a fuck what you put in your mouth or up your arse.

One of these days you are really gonna piss me off & I'll have you doxed then the fun really will begin & please don't for a second think I cannot have it done my friend. If anything as you are such a fan of reading my stuff you must be now understand where the line between me joking & actually telling the truth is, if not go ask @andyturbo

Liber 3/3/3 Let The Iron Gates Open.

. I have always fantasized about how your mothers vagina may taste

Being adopted at birth as she was a no good piece of Junkie shit is a kinda saving grace for me.
If you do ever meet the junkie whore punch her in the mouth for me as I've never had the chance to do it.

Being adopted at birth as she was a no good piece of Junkie shit is a kinda saving grace for me.
If you do ever meet the junkie whore punch her in the mouth for me as I've never had the chance to do it.

In that case mate I will do that for sure. Happy to deliberately ejaculate into her eyes to hopefully cause minor permanent vision damage if you want.

All is good brother blood means nothing anyway. Blood makes you related. LOYALTY makes you family.

Happy to deliberately ejaculate into her eyes to hopefully cause minor permanent vision damage if you want.

lolol
Fine by me.

Better save a few pipes of ice when you go do it, I'd turn you onto MDPV Hcl but you're enough of a pervert as it is without that stuff.

Next time you go in, lay it all out on the table. Just tell her you have a MASSIVE john, like unbelievably huge...just a truly disproportionate member that would beguile even the most career hardened whores. Even if you don't just stuff some socks down there so it checks out when she looks down to verify your claim. The awkward silence following the statement as she stares baffled into your earth shattering bulge will overwhelm her and she will ask you to leave. Smell that, son? That's called victory.