• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol If You Drink, How Much?

@SunriseChampion this looks even better! 🤤🤤

Never had it. I drink Sailor Jerry's and Kraken....used to drink Appleton Estate.

What the fuck is with the tasting notes? Maple? That sounds Canuck.

This thread is beautiful and it's looking better and better. Somehow I just wound up with extra money in my account, so first thing in the morning I'm getting a drink 🍺

Free money!! Nice one.

I have to go visit three different siblings over the next three days so I'm done with the drink til Wednesday by the looks of it. I'm trying to eliminate my stash in the next week so that I can not have any at home for the new year as I go without til my birthday in March.

I was a binge drinker my late teens / early twenties. Up to 12 drinks a night. Now, it's never more that 2 drinks a night, max 12 drinks per year. I don't feel the need to, I prefer smoking a bit of CBD weed or microdose aya (b. caapi). I lost the want/need to drink a few years ago when I started participating in kambo ceremonies.

Free money!! Nice one.

I have to go visit three different siblings over the next three days so I'm done with the drink til Wednesday by the looks of it. I'm trying to eliminate my stash in the next week so that I can not have any at home for the new year as I go without til my birthday in March.
I'm actually sloshed and continually drinking. I've almost done the 60 beers for the week. I'll probably finish her off in the morning (not recommended) and head over to the local watering hole. I can't even believe I'm typing so I'll probably sign off here for now and see you guys in a few. Cheers

Havnt really tried to stop no, theres alot of shit going on at the moment. my ex who I have 2 kids with is currently 12 weeks pregnant with our third.

I got too drunk the other week and negative shit popped into my mind about her, things started spiralling out of control then I started sending her extremely abusive messages. I was uninvited from the xmas lunch at her mothers. She has papers she wants me to sign to change the kids last name to her, and 3 weeks ago(when we were still getting along) I bought her an emerald stone ring for xmas, which had to be made to the specifications I put in.. and that will arrive in a couple days so now I dont know if it's even appropriate for me to give it to her as a present.

Drinking blocks this all out, and makes me feel like everything isnt as big of an issue as I think it is.

Drinking blocks this all out, and makes me feel like everything isnt as big of an issue as I think it is.

On the contrary, seems to me that drinking might be what's causing all the issues....whilst blocking them out, thus preventing you from dealing with them.

Hell of a drug.

Ive been a bad alcoholic since a teenager, on and off. Mostly on til age 25 barring my rehab attempts and on and off 26-29 Im a binge cycle drinker. Sometimes just a few and sometimes up to a 40oz bottle or 30 beers in a night or whatever, alongside whatever else In doing. Sometimes Ill drink every day for a month or two. Been using a lot of meth this year and dabbling in everything else too.

im on antabuse now and alcohol free for about a month.

I think I reached my limit. I don't get sick but I notice after an extended binge my mind starts to shut down and go on holiday. I think I'll take 3-4 days off. That's a reset period for me