• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If you designed a pill...

A rotor from a rotary engine!

I think it's perfect since rotaries are known for there buzzing/known as buzzers etc. (alot of rotor owners have BUZZING type numberplates (eg BUZNRX, BZNRX3, BUZZIN) etc.

a pill that had the logo "not a pill"
or "not drugs"

a pill that was rainbow coloured :)

What about a everlasting pill (like charlie and the chocolate factories "everlasting gob stopper") ?

Personally: I have been waiting to see a pill designed with "PLUR" written on it :)
Even better, I think it would be so ironic if it was a bunk :)

Dvah said:
Personally: I have been waiting to see a pill designed with "PLUR" written on it :)
Even better, I think it would be so ironic if it was a bunk :)

Peace Love Unity Ripoff

The Rephlex symbol
the linux penguin

Also, if you look back acrross this thread it is kinda interesting to see how many of the logos people describe actually have cropped up since then. Example is deecee mentioning the DC logo back in 2001, then a few months ago DC pills came onto the scene.

"A flat white pill domed on one side, scored on the other, no bevels. I would stamp the pill with the substance it contains, and the quantity of the substance in the pill

I would love to have a pill of that type that lived up to what the stamp says "

this would be great, even if the dose wasnt that big you would still know what your working with.

A pill with Albert Hoffmans face on one side and Alexander Shulguns face on the other, naturally the pill would contain small amounts of different tryptamines and phenethylamines :), Dangerous ofcourse, but none the less plain interesting physical detail.

peakn7 said:
A rotor from a rotary engine!

I think it's perfect since rotaries are known for there buzzing/known as buzzers etc. (alot of rotor owners have BUZZING type numberplates (eg BUZNRX, BZNRX3, BUZZIN) etc.

another good pill logo would be

Mazda font writing (you know the letter lines with the gaps where they meet) that says *MADAZ*

and 13B (130mg), 20B(200mg)

Love the rotor Idea... But it would have to be like the PAC Performance Logo with the 2 rotors side-b-side!
Also a Pill with a Turbo Housing imprint they would be called (snail tales) and they would be K-Bombs

SpecTBK =D