• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc If you couldn't do ketamine, what drug would you do instead?

I suppose if one was really partial to ketamine the closest would be 2f-deschloroketamine (2f-dck). Its looks exactly like ketamine but with a fluorine in place of the chlorine, though feels colder and shittier in my opinion. What kind of question is this anyhow 🤣

Last edited:
If you couldn't do ketamine, what drug would you do instead?

That depends on the reason you couldn't do ketamine anymore.

If it is for legal reasons, you might get away with doing other grey-area arylcyclohexylamines, although even those are technically illegal in the US due to being analogues of the schedule I/II drugs, PCE and PCP; they would also likely trip for PCP in a drug screening.

If it is for reasons of pre-existing bladder/kidney damage, then other arylcyclohexylamines are still going to further increase that damage and should be avoided. Some people like to claim that MXE and other high-potency arylcyclohexylamines were created as a more "bladder-friendly" alternative to ketamine, but that is presumably based on the idea that the dose required to produce a specific level of dissociative effect is lower than that of ketamine, consequently forming fewer potentially toxic metabolites (and yes, bladder damage from MXE has been demonstrated in animal studies). However, many hardcore disso addicts were finding that tolerance would quickly catch up with them again, so they'd eventually graduate to doing grams of MXE instead of grams of ketamine.

mxe, pcp, 3meopcp, 3meopce, diphenidine, memantine, dxm, etc etc

always wanted to see dexoxadrol/etoxadrol too but nobody seems to take any hints from me

well i have been cut out from the pharmacy where i get my K and now im trying to fetch out the ingredients to make it at home and still not ready yet

MXE no doubts.

Maybe sometimes insufflated 2C-B could also be ok.

now im trying to fetch out the ingredients to make it at home and still not ready yet

I think you're seriously underestimating the difficulties associated with manufacturing ketamine.

Grignard reactions have a habit of not starting at all in the presence of even traces of moisture on your glassware. Even if you get it to work, you've now got an extremely corrosive superbase dissolved in a volatile, highly flammable solvent liable to form explosive vapors (and which may already be contaminated with explosive peroxides due to improper storage to begin with). The highly flammable Grignard reagent will also react violently with water, evolving flammable hydrogen, and will have bits of magnesium in it, which is - you guessed it - also highly flammable.

This is not something you can just do "at home", unless you live in a well-equipped chemistry lab with a fume hood *and* have the proper training.

mxe, pcp, 3meopcp, 3meopce, diphenidine, memantine, dxm, etc etc

always wanted to see dexoxadrol/etoxadrol too but nobody seems to take any hints from me
hehe went today to the pharmacy asking for pcp and when he liiked it up he was like this is for sergeries dont have it cause its hospital use and all but anyways wish you all a beautiful day

I think you're seriously underestimating the difficulties associated with manufacturing ketamine.

Grignard reactions have a habit of not starting at all in the presence of even traces of moisture on your glassware. Even if you get it to work, you've now got an extremely corrosive superbase dissolved in a volatile, highly flammable solvent liable to form explosive vapors (and which may already be contaminated with explosive peroxides due to improper storage to begin with). The highly flammable Grignard reagent will also react violently with water, evolving flammable hydrogen, and will have bits of magnesium in it, which is - you guessed it - also highly flammable.

This is not something you can just do "at home", unless you live in a well-equipped chemistry lab with a fume hood *and* have the p

This is not something you can just do "at home", unless you live in a well-equipped chemistry lab with a fume hood *and* have the proper training.
Thank you for your concern and nooooooo i dont have any equipment what so ever
i was just speaking out loud u know but i will take your advice into consideration ,

Opiates Or LSD. Maybe like some really good beer and traditional afghani style hash.

I would say MXE but it apparently has dissapeared at least for me.

Dxm 1500mg plus 100mg diphenhydramine and marijuana is the most powerful trip of anything I've ever experienced.

Dxm pastels and hash.... Your have a bit of Deciphering why, cough cough, and your probably have some fun with fat Elvis, ha ha your no what I mean, ha ha fat Elvis

If I ran out of money / options, I'd sign up for the morphine vending machine downtown Vancouver.

Thankfully, that's not the case. But, just for fun it would be neat to get some government funded drugs for shits. Maybe it'll be a mission this summer, why the fuck not?

Also, just for fun, today is 2 / 20 / 2020. I'm gonna try a triptamine from the stash today and hit up a long bike ride after studying. Probably a few mg of 4-ACO-DET, I've heard good things.

MXE (3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE) will be the RC closest to ketamine.

-fireflagknown (reddit)

---

I prefer 2f-ket. It is shorter lasting but feels cleaner and closer to real ket. Duration is 2-3 hours.

-Mutagenic_pasta (reddit)

---

Methoxmetamine (MXM) is probably the RC closest to ketamine. MXE is superior for me but not much like k.

-K8hudson1 (reddit)

---

MXE and O-PCE are very similar, and my all time favorite drugs ever that have extreme anti-depressive qualities.

-RCluminati (reddit)

---

Deschloroketamine (aka O-PCM, DXE, and DCK) is advertised as a ketamine replacement. It's much cheaper. I found it
to be about 2x more potent than K, and last about twice as long.

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=107008