• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

hmm.. I have to pick just one? I would say Rhode Island.. it's small and I never hear of any big news coming out of there.. it's not like you've read "Rhode Island Scientist Discovers Miracle Cure"

i just KNOW someone is going to say Florida...come on...who is it?

Florida is chill if you like hillbillies and bible bangers

Ohio because I always have to drive through it and there isn't shit to look at. Plus it either smells like cows or factories. Ick.

GenericMind said:
^^As long as the people currently living there go with it.

Yea well then you can go the fuck to the boardwalk by yourself mister.

I would get rid of massachussets. they suck. i fuckin hate em. and they think that just cuz they have a major shitty (Oops did i call boston a shitty, i meant city.) that they aint a bunch of ass backwards weirdos with annoying attitudes and accents, and shitty driving skills. someone mentioned the "lynwood the murder capital of massachusets" on here once, so i googled it, and it has a higher average income than nice places in jersey, and a 70-somethin % college graduation rate. WTF kinda murderland is that. what do they do kill you by throwin books at you. So becuz people front like it aint pussy, but then everytime i see anything abotu them, it just shows how unbelievably pussy they are, they get my hate filled vote. Like thinkin the aqua teen shit was bombs. i keep lookin for evidence that they aint a buncha wussy little girls but i can never find anything to proove it otherwise.

I think i would give the same honor to conneticut too prolly. but mass. wins cuz they talk more annoying.

Why would you want to get rid of a state where nothing goes on?
I'd want to get rid of a state with a high crime rate and lots of drug trafficking, california and florida come to mind.

delta_9 said:
I'd want to get rid of a state with a high crime rate and lots of drug trafficking, california and florida come to mind.

WTF Kind of drug user are you?? you want to get rid of crime and high drug trafficking? Dont you realize that those things are the reasons why drugs are available??? Thas some ass backwards shit. I love livin in a drug and crime infested state cuz that means its right up my alley. U crazy.

^wow thats great. The next time your watching the news and you see yet another murder on tv, and oh what a surprise, that's right around the block from where I cop my shit:D Think about what you just said.

The reason I'd want to get rid one of those states is because their filled with the scum of the earth. There's nothing I hate more than having no choice but to buy from a piece of shit gangbanger. The world would be a much better place without them, and apparently, you as well.

All of the South states that already have a North sirname(South Dakota,South Carolina) They're just taking up unnecessary space. Combine the mofos.

delta_9 said:

damn you florida haters! you need to exclude Miami when you mention FL=D

delta_9 said:
^wow thats great. The next time your watching the news and you see yet another murder on tv, and oh what a surprise, that's right around the block from where I cop my shit:D Think about what you just said.

The reason I'd want to get rid one of those states is because their filled with the scum of the earth. There's nothing I hate more than having no choice but to buy from a piece of shit gangbanger. The world would be a much better place without them, and apparently, you as well.

Ah, so we got another "Im a drug user but im not a criminal and all criminals are pieces of shit" one up in here. classic on this site.:) 8) Ima just hold off on a reply and let your ignn'ance speak for itself. Peace kid have fun in your twisted black andwhite view of reality.

anyways i never been to Fla but i think it is gonna be pretty sick when i get to go there finally. cant wait.