• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

Eh all states have their ”ish” in an opposite reason is keep Virginia my home state because Virginia is for lovers not losers. ✌️✊? Now that’s out of the way. Newport News Virginia isn’t that great. I’d love it if the bridge tunnel didn’t exist. Traffic on an expanded road but two way lanes in the tunnel (our tax dollars ? hard at work) ? yes it might be a “blue” state but the mountains the shanondoah Bridge Parkway the ablation mountains the Virginia state parks rock for family vacations! So many childhood memories ? Virginia has great state schools and great faith based schools of theology. So much blue grass roots music when you stay at a ma and pa bed and breakfast ? in kitty hawk or blue ridge parkway! History runs deep in Virginia, so many bible war of 1776 war sights to see yorktown battlefield (I still find musket balls in the ground and arrow heads of flint, just have to know what and where to look) many move from northern states here to Virginia, a lot of military, the Newport News shipyard. If I had a chance I’d love to live in middle Virginia wonderful sleepy towns and neat cultural experiences.

I'd get rid of the whole middle of the country.

The Dakotas, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri.

I feel like they just don't really have anything going for them. But I am not up to date with politics and such, I just feel like these states are boring.

Create a giant lake with expensive lake house mansions.

I agree with this.

God and/or the earth has forsaken this area with tornadoes and big 12 schools.