• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids If you can make a new Rx drug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methacodone

Bluelighter
What would you make? What would it be called? What drug class? Dosage? And what CSA schedule would it be appropriate under?

you out can make a combination of other drugs to make into one, like I am.

here's what I'll make, it'll be way easier to understand what I'm talking about when you guys see my new Rx drug, as an example.

I'm an opiate guy, so I'll def use 2 of my favorite opiates that I have abused in the past.

My new drug would be-

Name: Hydroxydone (combination of Hydrocodone and Oxycodone)
Drug class: Narcotic analgesic combinations, opiate, opioid
Dosage: Hydrocodone/Oxycodone- 40/20, 30/15, 20/10, 10/5
CSA schedule: 2, High potential for abuse

how awesome would this be? This is an opiate lovers dream. Esp. People who prefer taking their opiates orally, like myself.

Also, no APAP, so opiate smokers/snorters would also love this drug.

i don't like snorting, but I love smoking opiates. Esp Oxycodone. Adding his little brother hydrocodone in the mix, Yum!
(I know the BA of smoking these drugs is fairly low, but I still love the rush you get from it, even though it doesn't last that long)

what is your dream RX drug? That you would love to invest?

A 10MG/20G tablet of codeine/APAP.. jk :D

Preferably a μ-opioid receptor agonist (or a μ-PAM that would bind to an allosteric site on the μ-opioid receptor separate from the orthosteric site that binds an endogenous agonist for more selective effects) with MDMA-style releasing properties of 5HT. This drug would also be a selective antagonist at NMDAR calcium channels to prevent tolerance. Perhaps it would (now I'm really wishing) be a + allosteric modulator at GABA-B for the interesting downstream effects.

Could this drug ever exist.. not anytime soon, but with advances in nanopharmaceuticals we are getting one step closer. Indeed this would be an esoteric drug and obviously it'd have a name that plays on 'unobtanium' like Unobtainiumamine™ (trademark & patent pending).

Cool idea for a thread but I'm pretty sure NPD has a thread like this although naturally it's slightly more technical.

4-MAR conjugated with an amino acid, a la Vyvanse; d-amp and lysine. The idea being Aminorex carries an Elimination Half Life greater than that of most radioisotopes alone, a retarded metabolism may allow a baseline serum concentration that is insufficient to cause insomnia when dosed early on, but of a sufficient concentration to provide therapeutic effects during the waking, functional hours.

OxyContin 160-mg/Desoxyn 50-mg/Valium 20 mg. I don't want the meth effects to end before the oxycodone depressed breathing is over. The Valium would be for a bit of smoothing out the meth at the beginning. I like meth and Valium. This would be perfect someone who enjoys oral goofballs with a bit of edge taken off. Shooting wouldn't work b/c the Valium would not solubilized. Not for the inexperienced, maybe make a 40/12/10 tablet as well.

or

LSD 300ug/low dose FlubAzo (0.5 - 1.0-mg)/MDMA - a psychedelic alternative with a bit of low dose highly potent, long half life benzo. All three have rapid tolerance buildup. This would a once a month type of drug.

I'd make the strongest euphoriant known to man. The only downside would be that the drug causes explosive diarrhea. Would be an interesting experiment I think.

this is not suitable for Other Drugs. we are a harm reduction forum not one to suggest random drug combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.