• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IF YOU ARE NEW, Then Check Out Our Policy On Using "SWIM"

Proof no one reads stickies

SWIM begs to differ. All SWIMs read stickies if they know there is fun / interesting shit for SWIMs to read contained inside. SWIY should know that. :)

lol @ DjSim. SWIM has known plenty a-tweaker in SWIM'S day, and you're right. It's like something they would write in an incriminating email or letter and expect to not get busted. Tweakers are funny that way.

Last edited:
^

oh dear fucking god, you make me want to put a bullet in SWIY's head.

Someone Who Is Me?

Or Someone Who Is Mean?

Someone Who Is Mexican?

Some White Indian Mix?
So many SWIMs... BL is my favorite pool.

Generally you can draw a line between the good drug-related sites on the net by who does and does not use SWIM. I actually remember posting over at drugforums years ago (before I joined BL) and they threatened a ban unless I "wisened up and started saying SWIM". needless to say I couldn't do it =D
why not just call yourself DJ SWIM? 8)

Generally you can draw a line between the good drug-related sites on the net by who does and does not use SWIM. I actually remember posting over at drugforums years ago (before I joined BL) and they threatened a ban unless I "wisened up and started saying SWIM". needless to say I couldn't do it =D

Maybe SWIM itself draws that line. It seriously affects the atmosphere and communication where it's used and smarter people probably don't stick around too much. When everybody talks in the third person you don't get a feeling of conversation, you feel like you're contributing to some sort of journal (granted, a really retarded one)

The word (combination of letters?) "swim" triggers some primal part of my brain that makes me want to grab "Swim" by the neck and shake them.:X

<ahem> all better now.

Come on, do you honestly believe that it's going to make a difference? If SWIM actually worked, it would be redundant, because it's not like our usernames are our real names. So if you think what you call yourself on a message board will protect you, isn't your user name enough?

Examples:

"I took a shit ton of heroin." Who is I? Apparently some douche bag named sixpartseven. Lets check his IP address.

"SWIM took a bunch of heroin." Who is SWIM? Apparently some douche bag named sixpartseven. Lets check his IP address.

NO ONE is going to say, "Oh, he said it's someone who isn't him, so it must be someone else, despite that being a commonly suggested way to hide the fact that it's really YOU you are talking about."

No one is that stupid.

Do you really think law enforcement hasn't heard of the term SWIM?

everytime i see swim i think of a niceeeee calllm lake that i wanna go dive in right nOW!

why not just call yourself DJ SWIM? 8)
Well played %)

I don't think BL has ever been pro-SWIM, but I remember a time when it wasn't so anti-SWIM... You thought I forgot about your dirty little secret, huh BL! 8o

^ hah, it's hard to believe some people actually think that "SWIM" will keep them out of trouble with the law isn't it??

When I first got here and saw someone use SWIM, I didn't even know what the hell it meant... very confusing at first...

I thought, wow this SWIM guy sure has a lot of friends and drugs! I must meet him...

I am so glad BL is anti-SWIM. <3

Reading Drugsforums kills my eyes because every post either contains SWIM/SWIY/SWIMmers every other word or begins with "My pet goldfish/dragon/lab rat" took X amout of drugs...." I mean, if the pigs go to the trouble to find out where you live from an online forum, they're sure as hell not arresting your goldfish or SWIY. :p

Yes, SWIM is a super gay euphemism. When I first saw the term on DrugsForum or Opiophile or whatever, I didn't know what the fuck it meant. It got really confusing when people would respond to posts and refer to themselves as SWIM. Super gay and super annoying. Great thread.

I got a bunch of "warnings" and was on probation on another forum because I kept forgetting to use "SWIM." It's like who the fuck cares? Shouldn't it be up to me whether I want to use SWIM or not? The only person I'd be incriminating is myself.

I'm happy we don't use it here. Even the most fucked up ramblings make more sense. :)