• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids If I was to take Oxycodone, what would be a safe dose? (Take 10mg Valium a day)

Ringo88

Bluelighter
I had a topic previously with a similar question. The Oxycodone that I can acquire is 20mg. I know that is a very high dose, as 10mg of Vicoden gets me high.

The pills are small little bastards, and are hard to break up evenly. What do you guys think would be a safe dose? Keep in mind I have asthma, but I have an inhaler. I've taken benzos daily for close to 3 years, and used to be on 30mg Valium a day, only take 10 now, trying to wean off. So, what do you think would be a safe dose? Or should I just stick to Hydro?

10mg or less since your tolerance is low (like 7.5mg), but be careful with the combination of these two meds. It is better than hydro (my opinion). Is it an extended release oxy? How are you when combining the valium with a hydro? Okay? Nauseous?

It is IR Oxy. When I take a Hydro, I feel nice and warm, fuzzy, itchy, content. Not really nauseous, though I could see a higher dose making me that way. I've been given an IV of morphine at the ER before. Isn't that more powerful than Oxy?

I think oxy is about 50% stronger so about 7.5 mg seems equal to ur 10mg hydro. Break it in half then chip off a corner and u should be around 7.5 or just crush it to a powder and sort it out like that. Be careful with all that shit u got goin on there bro, that asthma mixed with 2 Cns depressants doesn't sound like the best idea but I know how it is to have pills in pocket, just be safe bro, maybe make sure ur around someone else after u dose just in case.

STICK TO HYDRO AS LONG AS POSSIBLE! Trust me man, once you move up you cant really move down... I wish I had stayed to just codeine and hydro because now they don't do jack shit unless really high dosage.

Yeah, oxy is pretty fuckin' addicting. It's nice to try, I suppose... but don't try to incorporate it in your life. It's super addicting.

Ive been battling to get off oxys mate for near on two years been on them in total for four years but like I say spent last two try to get off them and its hard truly very hard in my experience but not everyone's bio chemistry is the same but the point in trying to make is in my opinion unless absolutely necessary don't even start on oxys at any level it is one of the biggest regrets of my life being prescribed that awful demon tablet,I was prescribed them for health reasons and not for recreation use but I still now have a dependency problem with my body relying on that tiny tablet twice a day and it has taken over my life,however I'm still fighting to get off them