• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos If I keep redosing klonopin throughout the day, will it increase my relaxation?

poppyplanet

Bluelighter
Please anyone answer with experience. I usually take 2mg at first then 2 hours later, I take 1 more mg then another one 2 or 3 hours after. Will this increase my blood plasma level in turn increasing my high? Sorry I'm using the word high, I know it's demonized but benzos give me a personal "high" which is total relaxation for me. Please answer my question so I feel like I'm not wasting my pills. Thanks in advance guys and girls.

Personally 3mgs gets me perfectly "high" (I understand well your definition of the word, as I, too have horrible anxiety and it's great to be able to detach.) I would take what you're gonna take within the next 12 hours all at once be because a)it takes forever to work b) once it does kick in, it has a long half-life, so there is really no need to redose to "maintain" a high.

I used to take 3x2mg every day, it didn't do shit when I took it, but I was in hell if I didn't take it. F*** this relaxation... If you need 4mg to kill the anxiety, it's not a good sign.

Of course taking more of any drug will result in an increase in the intensity of the high. Remember though it's easy to reach a point where you black out and take more and more. I once got 100mg of alprozolam powder (xanax) i remember taking a few dabs, thinking meh not that great. Next thing I know I am getting driven back from hospital after rolling my car. When I arrived home there was none of the powder left. Careful with the benzos dude.

Yes but you will wake up tomorrow remembering nothing and having consumed a savage amount off tablets, that's not so relaxing imo.

I don't get "high" from it but it helps with my anxiety.

Of course more will have stronger effect but I just don't understand the ridiculously high doses used by some of you people.

I never exceed 1.5mgs and feel it works great for my anxiety.

Why people feel the need to be taking 3, 4, 6mgs or more...I just don't get it.

Your dosing way to much way to often, klnopin has a long half life and the effects last quite a while, id only dose twice a day, or once a day if needed. and your dosing really high unless you got a tolerance. 0.5mg should be good with no tolerance.

Personally 3mgs gets me perfectly "high" (I understand well your definition of the word, as I, too have horrible anxiety and it's great to be able to detach.) I would take what you're gonna take within the next 12 hours all at once be because a)it takes forever to work b) once it does kick in, it has a long half-life, so there is really no need to redose to "maintain" a high.

I'm going to try this out, 3mg at once. I've eaten plenty more than that, but now I use strictly therapeutically. I'll post back if it's worth mentioning.

Agreed. Take all at once, but be careful... I can count the number of times I took more than 3mgs of klonopin on one hand and EVERY SINGLE TIME I blacked out and caused some sort of damage (whether it's physical - getting into a boxing match with my best friend, throwing "magic mushrooms" at this girl I had a crush on in front of her friend's parents because she wasn't tripping with me THAT night, and I got suspended for 15 days from High school back in 2004 cause I Was making a weed pipe out of a can in class and they caught me) When you're "high" on klonopin, or any benzo for that matter, your inhibition is out the window. That thing in your brain that makes you stop and think "is this a good idea? Should I say this? What would be the reaction/repercussion?" is silenced and most the time people go wild. Be careful, maybe hang out with someone who can make sure you won't do anything you'll regret (call an ex even)

Would anyone that has experience with xanax and klonipin both give me some feedback.I am taking xanax right now,have been for years and have built a tolerence,does klonipin do the same thing as far as anxiety goes?

Would anyone that has experience with xanax and klonipin both give me some feedback.I am taking xanax right now,have been for years and have built a tolerence,does klonipin do the same thing as far as anxiety goes?

Been prescribed and addicted to both...Klonopin much smoother, longer half-life , miss a dose youre fine

Xanax made me feel like a junky needing his fix...short half life...interdose withdrawal, I was a demon after about 12 hrs of my last Xanax.
Do you ever get the rebound anxiety between doses? If I had the choice for strictly therapeutic purposes..Klonopin for sure
Xanax strictly recreational IMO

GL BE SAFE

Hi,I have been on benzo's for over close to 15 yrs the first 5 they had me on xanax which got me high ,but switched me to Klonopin in 06 or so, I ussually take 2 2mg pills a day which do not get me high at all, unless im tired and take both at once, but since I got on methadone when I wanna feel a nod I take 2 2mg klons after i go to the clinic and im high for a couple hours ,,, everyyone is different though due to bodys motabolism .

The answer to your question is YES. The more you take, the "higher" you'll get. But you run the risk of falling asleep and doing really stupid shit. But if that's your thing, then yes. Be careful bro.

Be careful. Yes it will increase your relaxation, but it will also destroy your memory and increase the possibility of doing something stupid while totally blacked out.

Best case scenario, you'll just fall asleep, and wake up in the morning wondering where all your pills went. Worst case scenario, you'll do something extremely regrettable. For example, I have a friend who took a large amount, did something pretty reckless and stupid, and then when he "came to" was arrested and had to sit in prison for a YEAR. This kid was 20. I also know people who have died from combining large amounts of benzos with opiates + other CNS depressants. All of this, for a "high" that you wont be able to remember?

Trying to get "high" from benzos is a dead-end road, you reach a point where all that happens is that you fall asleep and don't remember anything. It's also a good way to slowly become addicted to these insidious bastards. So I guess whatever you do, be careful.

It'll decrease your motor skills and memory, literally you won't remember a thing. Also addiction if you keep redosing is a big risk, and benzos are known to have the nastiest withdrawals. 10/10 I wouldn't recommend you do this at all.