• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc If all drugs were legal and OTC would drug abuse increase? Would people use more responsibly?

No that's just shoddy work.
Especially opiate (ab)use would have to be checked very strictly.
The process would have to be guided by professionals..(you know, professionals that actually work I mean)
In some states of india up to a few years ago you had registered opium addicts they could go to goverment stores to get their raw opium or poppy pods . These people were productive members of society they raised families and worked so like you said when cheaked it works , I did not mean go get prescription drugs with no checks then you get the problem I saw in punjab it was bad i was bad because it was like a kid in a candy store .

Yeah but technically "illegal" but decriminalized is legal in my eyes,
no matter how they call it..
I mean you can go into a coffeeshop, get 5g, go into the next coffeeshop, get another 5g, it's not rocket science and there's like 60000 coffeeshops in Amsterdam :D
The ammount is not 5g, that is up to the provincial's over here its 3g.

And there are two shops 27 km away from my house. That are not selling to tourist's. But I get what you mean Portugal did a same thing de-criminalizing.

Our biggest problem is the backdoor. The frontdoor is tolerated, the backdoor aint. So who is growing the weed, criminal's.

By effect, a woman with a good job house of her own. Grow's 5 plant's under a growlight. Get's thrown out her own house and has to go through all the misery of being stigmatized.

Myself, renting a place. My contract explicitly has the not alllowed to grow weed or .... in it. I rather have it legalized December Flower.