• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Idt this is heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havibi4224

Greenlighter
Seeking insight, please. I would like to know your opinion on what this stuff is. And how dangerous it is
Bought what i thought was heroin from a new dealer, paterson nj (my usual area) Kind of felt like the real thing but really stung when snorted and tasted exceptionally bitter. I was immediately nauseous and puked uncontrollably most of the night. Couldnt keep water down. I was able tk sleep once my stomach was empty. This was from three bags over the course of the night ( safe thirty min intervals)
the day after, no dope sickness, no grogginess. Nothing

Note: i has not used in years before a few months ago. The last few minths ive snorted between 3 and 10 bags a day depending kn quality/ quantity.
Tyia

It could be heroin, or it could be Fentanyl which a lot of people are selling as dope/H, and a lot of people are overdosing on and dying from. Stay safe.

I've never used dope/H, or fent and do not want to use either of them so I can't comment on if either of them have a bitter taste, or what the effects are like.

Last edited:
Sorry, we don't allow substance ID threads as it's impossible for us to say what was in your dope. If you don't already, I would always do a small tester shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.