IDRA-21

Liquidfractaldreams

Greenlighter
So this is my first post. I am more interested in nootropics and lighter performance enhancing drugs, as I just abuse stronger stimulants like amps, phenidates or various stim RC. Tried a very wide variety of drugs, ranging mostly from pharms and RC, you name it.

I have took nootropics for many long years though and I know they tend to be subtle. Even high dosage noopept like 100-200 mg feels quite subtle. I do notice an increase in motivation, memory and cognitive abilites so that doesnt seem to be placebo. Currently on: pregabalin 150 mg twice a day, methylene blue 20 mg, selegiline 2,5 mg, DMAE, L-theanine, Noopept 25 mg 4 to 5 times a day, caffeine 200-300 mg, cardarine 20 mg, Argyreia nervosa 1 to 2 seeds (once a week), occasionally tilidine and kratom. Noopept by itself has quite weak antidepressant properties but it seems to have this quality.

So now I need some stronger stuff to add to my stack, but not as strong as dopaminergic stims. I have read some reports about IDRA-21 regarding its potency (5-40 mg) in enhancing motivation and cognition plus the fact that it is a true ampakine with a long duration of action. I have sunifiram and flmodafinil on my way so I will write a report about them as well. Anyway I am not impressed at all about this stuff. Maybe it was not IDRA-21 but a racetam (light grey to white powder, insoluble in water, very soluble in acetone, moderately in DMSO, tasteless) - I bought other nootropics before from this vendor and they were ok so I dont know. I started low, sublingually and got up as high as 100 mg everyday (about 2 weeks for the 1g purchased). Even injected a few times i.m 30 mg in DMSO. There seems to be some motivation and cognition enhancement but nothing spectacular, absolutely not worth the high price. First time I took it I felt I was on something, but that could have been placebo. It is hard to understand why is it so expensive when it is a very simple and simply to synthesize molecule. Maybe I am expecting too much but definitely caused no side effects besides maybe some irritability. If this was true IDRA-21, then most of the few reports are exaggerated or just fake. It is still according to authors only 10-30 times more potent as aniracetam in its antiamnesic effects, but that was by monkeys, not us lab rats. 100 mg seems to be stronger than placebo and effective but still subtle.

I think its effects are way overly exaggerated, but I also tend to have high tolerance to drugs and nootropics. Still disappointed, I hope sunifiram is better. If it werent so expensive, I would buy more to test it further.

Has anyone here similar experience? As a side note, I take cardarine for about 3 weeks now and noticed I have more muscle pain than usual. Could cardarine cause stiff and muscle aches? Thank you for any insight or recommendation !

Last edited:
Before I even read the rest of your post, you do realize the risk of taking MAOIs and combining them with other drugs right?

Before I even read the rest of your post, you do realize the risk of taking MAOIs and combining them with other drugs right?

I had some nasty psychotic experiences taking strong stims on chronic selegiline. I have a lot of experience with many drugs while on low MAOI, no problem at all. MAOIs are greatly overestimated, I can take even take high dose 200 mg tramadol and not get serotonergic adverse reaction. That is just me. Moreover nootropics dont normally interact with MAOI, unless they strongly affect monoamines. IDRA-21, pregabalin, noopept etc dont have any effect on NA, DA or 5HT.

I had some nasty psychotic experiences taking strong stims on chronic selegiline. I have a lot of experience with many drugs while on low MAOI, no problem at all. MAOIs are greatly overestimated, I can take even take high dose 200 mg tramadol and not get serotonergic adverse reaction. That is just me. Moreover nootropics dont normally interact with MAOI, unless they strongly affect monoamines. IDRA-21, pregabalin, noopept etc dont have any effect on NA, DA or 5HT.
I just remember my Chem teacher telling us not to prank people with methylene blue to turn their pee blue as since so many people take ssri's it could possibly kill them.