• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Identifying Black Tar Cut With Pills?

uno22

Bluelighter
Is it possible for black tar H to be cut with pills such as diphenhydramine, vitamins, caffeine, etc, and not be noticeable to the user?

In other words, if the tar was cut with pills, would it look like "cheese" or "gunpowder" type heroin, or could it look just like regular black tar in a solid chunk and consistent color and texture?

Also, would it be possible to tell if it was cut with pills by how it dissolves in water or how it tastes when smoked? I was not aware that black tar could be cut with pills, but I am now hearing this and want to know if it's possible to identify if it is, or if the process of making tar even lends itself to being cut with such ingredients. The only common cut I know of is sugar, and its pretty easy to taste when its been cut with too much of that. Are certain types of pills a common cut or no?

thanks

Sure, people can use anything to cut their product, but without a lab analysis we can just guess, that's why Substance identification is not allowed, sorry :/

black tar is cut with a multitude of bullshit, and no it doesn't have to be in the form of 'gun powder', but if it is its a lot easier to cut it with cheap pharms or other shit. I've definitely had tar that was cut with diph before, and I've had tar cut with shoe polish (burned like a mother), usually you won't be able to spot the cut unless your dealer or whatever dick is cutting the dope doesn't know what they're doing. I've had multiple dealers tell me that basically what they did was take the raw heroin, and throw it into a pan where they had been cooking down pepsi until it caramelized, and then mix the two together until it was consistent. Others would throw the heroin into a blender with coffee and blend it. Cutting dope either of these ways would make it super easy to throw another 'ingredient' in there too and we'd likely never know unless we were really well versed in the 'pharmaceutical-in-question' like, in my instance I could always tell if the dope was cut with an anti-histamine.