• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

IDEAS PLS - what should I try while rolling?

if you got a playstation use You can use it to play cds and when u turn the the tv on there are lights which flash around and when you press the buttons they move around well thets some thing to do while your roling but I don't think you can sit in front of the TV for 3-4 hourses doing that may be 5 - 10 minutes

but try listening to muse, placebo, bon jovi

Bon Jovi??? Are you serious? Do you wanna make him puke and curse music forever? Is that what you're trying to do you sly bastard???

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES.....EVER.....LISTEN TO BON JOVI....PERIOD.

John Candy said:
Bon Jovi??? Are you serious? Do you wanna make him puke and curse music forever? Is that what you're trying to do you sly bastard???

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES.....EVER.....LISTEN TO BON JOVI....PERIOD.

There's nothing wrong with Bon Jovi you elitist doof doofer :) It's kitch, if not actually cool, for those of us who like rock.

Hey!
I just danced to the Spice Girls, if you can believe it!

That was actually fun!

we played monopoly for 7 hrs the other night while rolling!!

also a deck of uno cards in the chill out room and playing uno with randoms is always fun

It's kitch, if not actually cool, for those of us who like rock

Aaaaaahahahaaaaa...I LOVE rock. I dislike doof in most ways until I have some drugs in me. You must listen to MMM or NOVA or FOX (or 2DAYFM or whatever AUSTEREO network) right?

If you do (and I suspect you do) I know exactly your type of "rock" and lemmie tells ya.....it aint rock!

I'll say it once again for all the people who didn't get it the first time...BON JOVI SUXXXXXxxxx.....

Cheers. ;)

Vicks vicks vicks, this might be an obvious one but i still get asked what the hell i'm doin when i have the vicks out at raves.

I'm sure the technique for a 'warm sea breeze' is the roll tricks thread but i'll repeat it here, what you do is get a vicks inhaler shake it a little then get a lighter and heat the bottom for ~30 seconds, some people just heat the base where the holes are, some people go up and down the whole tube, then you get one person to put it horizontally and put there mouth over a bit of the tube so that you can blow through one hole, a breeze will come out the end of the tube when you're doing it right then another person puts there eye about 10 cms away from the end of the tube in the stream of air and slowly moves it closer and then holds till its stops working and quickly switches to the other eye repeating the process. Might sound a little seedy but its so worth it, i hate not having vicks when i roll.

A poor mans sea breeze is to get a tube of vicks (or cheaper no-name aroma rub) and hold it to your nose angle it so when u breath out through your nose you hit eyes, a warning though don't take a tub to raves it'll melt over the course of the night and if ur as big a spastic as me on pills you'll spill it all over you. :|

You could write anything here and someone would think it was a great thing to do while peaking whilst other people would hate it... music, activities, ambience etc. are all absolutely up to personal preference, and they have everything to do with something we refer to as SETTING. As in, "set and setting" whereby your set is your physical health, state of mind and your readyness for the drug experience in general, while setting is the rest of what is being mentioned in this thread.

Just do whatever you normally do for enjoyment, or explore new avenues while your inhibitions are down. Just make sure its in a safe place without needing to interact with people in vastly different states of mind or random members of the family/public. etc.

BigTrancer :)

John Candy said:
Aaaaaahahahaaaaa...I LOVE rock. I dislike doof in most ways until I have some drugs in me. You must listen to MMM right?

Guilty ;) I won't even start about my KISS obsession then.

Strawberry_lovemuffin...

Girl, you sound like my kinda person :) Ya gotta love Bon Jovi! We thirty-somethings have to stick together. You ever get up the Gold Coast lets show the kiddies how it's done LOL!

PartySmartie (who is female by the way!)

My favourite trick is a good'ol genital shave on the roll - the feeling is pretty unreal, plus its rather sexy. Go on, get ya Schick on!

Wait for warm summer night.
Put on roller blades.
Go for a cruise with a friend.

This is great. Wind rushing past your face while you start to sweat. The sensation is fantastic.
Might not been for everyone but works for me.....

best thing to do is have a shower while you are peaking...

i like to do this when i take larger doses about 120-150 hit it its the best........... or sit in a hot spa....... like you did with mates....... wait for the over powering waving to die down a little then get out dry off chuck on the some trance and go sick....

we alwasy do this but end up at a club :D

got to hit the clubs its an experience all in its self :D